Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35667
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2016, 08:51 PM   #1
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default How many people banned?

I just notice some folks got banned with all the insults and stuff flying around. How can we tell who all got banned?
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:57 PM   #2
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

it states Banned under their name
maximus is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:58 PM   #3
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Oh well I don't care enough to actually search through and look lol... I thought there was a list. Thanks for the quick response
Old 02-02-2016, 09:43 PM   #4
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No there's not a list
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 09:50 PM   #5
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Yeah I just realized that... I'm surprised that you Danielle havnt lobbied a little harder FOR Lolahhh swing as how unfairly you have been treated in the past I thought you would actually be taking up for her in this situation
Old 02-02-2016, 09:59 PM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
Yeah I just realized that... I'm surprised that you Danielle havnt lobbied a little harder FOR Lolahhh swing as how unfairly you have been treated in the past I thought you would actually be taking up for her in this situation
Because it's tough love. Break the rules, get the punishment. No one took up for me when I first started and I'm a stronger person because of it. Sometimes you have to be thrown head first from the nest to learn. Besides, she wasn't as innocent as you want to believe. You're letting your dick think for you. I know she probably gave you the best head any 18 year old could give, but she's an adult now and should fight her own battles. No one likes a white knight.

A lot of us "adults" tried helping her. Like when she had that pissing fight with her ex roommate in the open. Or when she freaked out because someone called her a whore. Or when she purposely reveled private information not once but TWICE in open chat. She didn't want help, she wanted to be a victim.

The rules are rules. You can either follow them or leave.

Btw, I know and except when I break the rules. I also know when the shut my mouth and go suck a dick. It's something "adults" learn to do without the help of white knights or some John holding our hand
Old 02-02-2016, 10:09 PM   #7
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Because it's tough love. Break the rules, get the punishment. No one took up for me when I first started and I'm a stronger person because of it. Sometimes you have to be thrown head first from the nest to learn. Besides, she wasn't as innocent as you want to believe. You're letting your dick think for you. I know she probably gave you the best head any 18 year old could give, but she's an adult now and should fight her own battles. No one likes a white knight.

A lot of us "adults" tried helping her. Like when she had that pissing fight with her ex roommate in the open. Or when she freaked out because someone called her a whore. Or when she purposely reveled private information not once but TWICE in open chat. She didn't want help, she wanted to be a victim.

Btw, I know and except when I break the rules. I also know when the shut my mouth and go suck a dick. It's something "adults" learn to do without the help of white knights or some John holding our hand
I would never think any provider is innocent lol. I've been around the hobby for a long time. Even though this is a new username I was a member here YEARS AGO!! I have seen a lot of providers in my time and I think Lolahh is very smart at marketing herself sure she needs to learn how to handle some situations. I told her days ago. Stop posting for a few days... Im still don't remember seeing her post "private information" in a public post especially not twice. I just think she got treated a little unfairly. That's all. Call me a white knight if you want. I just call it being a nice guy...
Old 02-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #8
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Oh and Danielle she must have been doing something right. You had two of her "taglines" in your signature lol. I see you removed one. You know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... I'll make sure and let her know
Old 02-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #9
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You think she got treated unfairly?

Go read a post in the men's lounge and repost it here. See how long it takes you to get banned.

I suggest you pretend I don't exist because you're the kind of guy I wouldn't take money from no matter how much. Too soft for me. I need someone with back bone.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:15 PM   #10
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Let's not get angry I was just having a conversation.... I don't remember ever offering you money before. Although I have been offered a freebie from you on another website. (Had that little secret in my back pocket) so there must be something you like about me. I actually respect your spunk Danielle I like a strong woman. I just think you and a lot of other people have gotten angry and let there emotions take over
Old 02-02-2016, 10:17 PM   #11
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I am going to agree with DR here. There is a difference between being a nice guy and a WK. You are trying too hard here.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:19 PM   #12
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

I might be a WK... I don't see why that is such a bad thing... Lolahh offered a great service that I was very very pleased with.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:21 PM   #13
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Good for you.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:21 PM   #14
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
Let's not get angry I was just having a conversation.... I don't remember ever offering you money before. Although I have been offered a freebie from you on another website. (Had that little secret in my back pocket) so there must be something you like about me. I actually respect your spunk Danielle I like a strong woman. I just think you and a lot of other people have gotten angry and let there emotions take over
No snarky comeback DR?
Old 02-02-2016, 10:22 PM   #15
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post

Best advise given on this board in a long time.

Now lets all stay on the topic started
Guest102419 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women