Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48212
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2019, 07:11 PM   #1
tuckahoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Default Does she scare the hell out of you?

Marissa Morgan, a Chicago provider said “If she doesn’t scare the hell out of you just a little, she’s not the one.”

But what if she does scare the hell out of you? What does that mean?

Have you ever been scared to date a lady you were really attracted to?

It was in 2017 when Zenovia posted her famous “luggage cart” photos. They totally turned me on and I ended up contacting her. We shared a few messages and I felt a connection with her and her heritage. She gave me a couple of opportunities to date, but I never could bring myself to set an appointment. I felt a deep attraction toward her, but also scared. Not fear of harm, but fear I could not control my emotions. I never had any doubt of her capabilities, but on the contrary, I was afraid it would feel so good I would not be able to stop when time was up. I was, and still am, scared I will feel a deeper connection than what is generally accepted. Afraid I couldn’t view her as a business transaction.

When she was quitting the business, I asked how she could quit something she was so passionate about. She replied to the effect that she had met all the men in the business that she was supposed to meet. Well, I was a bit relieved that she was quitting, and figured after a while of not seeing her ads, my desire would lessen.

It turns out she didn’t quit for long. My mind can’t help but wonder if there is someone else she is supposed to meet!?!? (drop of pre-cum just leaked onto my thigh).

And I wonder if that someone she is supposed to meet could be me????

Zenovia scares the hell out of me, and not just a little!!!!

Somehow, I am feeling like I should make plans to date her.
Another part of me wants to meet her in real life for a non-sexual date.
I don’t know what to do!

While we will disagree on politics, there are some things we could agree on. Zenovia said she would like to “fuck Trump to death”. I don’t think I can do a very good Trump impersonation, but if I could help her fulfill her fantasy, I would sure do my best. Oh, to have Zen turn loose on me with everything she has got!!!! Could I live through it?

Many of you have dated her. Most of the reviews have been one hour dates. Have any of you been thoroughly satisfied with only one hour?
One hour just doesn’t seem like anywhere near enough time for two people who are very passionate about sexual relationships.
I am thinking at least three hours, and that kind of goes out of budget.
After several years of wanting Zenovia, and still having a powerful desire, I feel scared to death to date her, and just as scared not to. It has been months since I have dated, and my pubic hair is growing out longer than it has been in years. I feel an urge to go trim it, but scared if I do it will mean I have to date this hot lady. Zenovia, you scare the hell out of me!!! Why don’t you just quit, and I won’t have to go through so much torment?
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:07 AM   #2
Burningfiat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

This whole book you wrote scares me.
Burningfiat is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:12 AM   #3
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Damn didnt see this coming

You go guy
Tx Guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:37 AM   #4
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Shit! That's 5 minutes I can't have back! No brainier to me! Not going to Zenland would scare me! Not seeing one of the best ladies would scare me! Not experiencing the passion would scare me! Hells Bells I'm waiting for her to come back to Little Rock!
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 10:24 AM   #5
austin88998833
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

I love me some Zen!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:02 PM   #6
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow, I am honored Tuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Marissa Morgan, a Chicago provider said “If she doesn’t scare the hell out of you just a little, she’s not the one.”

But what if she does scare the hell out of you? What does that mean?

Have you ever been scared to date a lady you were really attracted to?

It was in 2017 when Zenovia posted her famous “luggage cart” photos. They totally turned me on and I ended up contacting her. We shared a few messages and I felt a connection with her and her heritage. She gave me a couple of opportunities to date, but I never could bring myself to set an appointment. I felt a deep attraction toward her, but also scared. Not fear of harm, but fear I could not control my emotions. I never had any doubt of her capabilities, but on the contrary, I was afraid it would feel so good I would not be able to stop when time was up. I was, and still am, scared I will feel a deeper connection than what is generally accepted. Afraid I couldn’t view her as a business transaction.

When she was quitting the business, I asked how she could quit something she was so passionate about. She replied to the effect that she had met all the men in the business that she was supposed to meet. Well, I was a bit relieved that she was quitting, and figured after a while of not seeing her ads, my desire would lessen.

It turns out she didn’t quit for long. My mind can’t help but wonder if there is someone else she is supposed to meet!?!? (drop of pre-cum just leaked onto my thigh).

And I wonder if that someone she is supposed to meet could be me????

Zenovia scares the hell out of me, and not just a little!!!!

Somehow, I am feeling like I should make plans to date her.
Another part of me wants to meet her in real life for a non-sexual date.
I don’t know what to do!

While we will disagree on politics, there are some things we could agree on. Zenovia said she would like to “fuck Trump to death”. I don’t think I can do a very good Trump impersonation, but if I could help her fulfill her fantasy, I would sure do my best. Oh, to have Zen turn loose on me with everything she has got!!!! Could I live through it?

Many of you have dated her. Most of the reviews have been one hour dates. Have any of you been thoroughly satisfied with only one hour?
One hour just doesn’t seem like anywhere near enough time for two people who are very passionate about sexual relationships.
I am thinking at least three hours, and that kind of goes out of budget.
After several years of wanting Zenovia, and still having a powerful desire, I feel scared to death to date her, and just as scared not to. It has been months since I have dated, and my pubic hair is growing out longer than it has been in years. I feel an urge to go trim it, but scared if I do it will mean I have to date this hot lady. Zenovia, you scare the hell out of me!!! Why don’t you just quit, and I won’t have to go through so much torment?
You are in need of some Zen Tuck!!!!
I have met all the people I was supposed to.... but one.. YOU!
I don't mean to "scare" anyone with the passion I possess, my energy seems to elude me, giving fair warning that if you aren't ready to be influenced into spontaneous, adventurous, open mindedness play, then its best to look elsewhere.
I definitely felt a connection the moment we corresponded, and wondered why you wouldn't make a move the times I sent you a personal invite. To say the least, I am elated to know your reasons and again, I am honored you feel this way about me.
It has been long enough you sit in torment, I will pm you dates I will be traveling your way.
I feel its best for you to start planning from that point.
I highly look forward to our time together!!
Thank you so very much for the humongous smile on both sets of lips
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:07 PM   #7
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burningfiat View Post
This whole book you wrote scares me.
at your comment, but his confessions made me moist
Old 07-22-2019, 05:08 PM   #8
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Guy View Post
Damn didnt see this coming

You go guy
me either.. its a beautiful thing... being thought of!!
Old 07-22-2019, 05:13 PM   #9
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Shit! That's 5 minutes I can't have back! No brainier to me! Not going to Zenland would scare me! Not seeing one of the best ladies would scare me! Not experiencing the passion would scare me! Hells Bells I'm waiting for her to come back to Little Rock!
Thank you much my Baconman, you are the bomb as well!! Sending you pm with dates.. lets go boom once again!!
Old 07-22-2019, 05:25 PM   #10
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
I love me some Zen!
I love me some Austin88998833
Old 07-22-2019, 05:33 PM   #11
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenovia View Post
I love me some Austin88998833
F*** Austin, he is on sabbatical!!!!
Just kidding of course
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:34 PM   #12
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenovia View Post
Thank you much my Baconman, you are the bomb as well!! Sending you pm with dates.. lets go boom once again!!
I'll be looking forward to it!
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:35 PM   #13
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Seen her many, many times - there is nothing to fear and very much to enjoy!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #14
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Once I was also scared of that photo but when you think about it, do you think you will have a dull ass time with her or not? I don't believe that image of her conjures up visions of doing crosswords, does it?

BTW I got over being scared of Zenovia during the weekend! Review to cum soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
F*** Austin, he is on sabbatical!!!!
Just kidding of course
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #15
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Don’t be scared of Zen! She’s a legend in the scene and a consummate professional. I guarantee you’ll have an awesome time filled with passion and leave with an extra skip in your step. Those stellar reviews aren’t bullshit
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women