Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
privatecollections
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 123590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default janan 777

In response;

I am not sure if this is where I should post this but I've seen other ladies post review responses here so forgive me if its not. So, I got my first bad review in well, forever. Aside from a few no shows and two posted by my former stalker back near the end of the CK era, (aka the bad old days) I've never had a no review and that's because I provide quality services at a realistic rate and I have gotten good at marketing myself accurately so you know what to expect pretty much every time. I would be upset about this but honestly its such bs I can only shake my head and thank god this man is definitely never going to call me again. Now, you've read his version of that evening, its my turn...

Client: janan 777
Address: West Plano hotel room
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No - He called to schedule on a day that I happened to be in the middle of changing hotels which I do every so often until I'm settled into a more permanent situation (just waiting on the plumbing to be fixed in my new condo, yay) 45 min before our scheduled visit, I informed him I was not going to be ready at the time he requested due to the hotel not having a room ready for me in time. I pushed our meeting back 30 min.I should've cancelled but he'd tried to see me several times before and timing was always off so I decided to go with the flow and work with it. I was ready when he arrived fresh out of the shower.

Activities: well he had bad Hygiene, his breath smelled strongly like curry and I hate that smell so kissing was minimal, he also pre came excessively which I try to make it a point to inform new visitors that if this is the case, I give a much better performance covered since it gags me and tasted yucky. Also, he was very sweaty when he got there, and despite my numerous requests, for some reason he refused a shower, so I could only do the best I could with the little he gave me to work with. I provided ss (I usually enjoy this alot), but had to continually tell him to not put it in without protection. He wouldn't stop trying to slip his dick in me without protection and so that activity was eliminated too. I would've been ok with providing fs but I was not really unpacked when he showed up due to the room issue so I had left the condoms in my car which I told him at the beginning of the appointment and I also offered to go get them but he said no don't worry about it that would be okay if we just did a bj and played around. but then when it came down to the playtime, he kept trying to put himself in me anyway which I figured was going to happen that's why I kept offering to go grab those condoms. they were just a few steps away and it wouldn't take me very long to go get them. I truly think that he figured if I just didn't go get them, I would eventually give in and let him fuck me raw but I didn't and time was almost up (THANKFULLY) so I laid on my stomach eventually and let him finish by rubbing his dick between my buttcheeks. When he finished he lay down on top of me with all his weight and I couldn't breathe. I asked him to let me up and he laid there saying "wait baby just hold on baby" I told him I couldn't breathe and he still wouldn't get up so I rolled over with all my strength, and dropped him onto the floor on his ass (which I have to admit it was kind of amusing after the way he treated me throughout the visit.

I am not sure what the private section says in this review but judging from the parts I CAN see, I'm positive its a bunch of one sided crap anyway. That's about it I just thought I would share my side of the story. Not that it matters or doesn't matter. I've got 12 + years of great reviews behind my belt. Sometimes it just doesn't work out the way we want and I'm well aware that I'm not for everyone. But that's no reason to place unfactual info in a review out of spite Next time I think I'll just politely decline the appointment and move on with my day instead of trying to accommodate someone who has unrealistic expectations and a bad attitude.

I appreciate the gentleman who had nice things to say about me and I'm sure this post will have some comments but don't expect any response from me. it's already taken up more of my energy than its worth. I'm on to something else. Have a good one and hobby safe!

privatecollections is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Review she is responding to: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1450578
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:39 PM   #3
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

FINALLY a ladies review section! Very well written I must say and kudos for the honesty of being SS friendly.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:49 PM   #4
privatecollections
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

since this had nothing to do with the "drama" I'll comment on it lol. im open to lots of things as long as the activities don't put my well being at risk and the client is clean respectful and not pushy. ss-selectively bbfs-not happening.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:57 PM   #5
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
FINALLY a ladies review section! Very well written I must say and kudos for the honesty of being SS friendly.
Amen!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:22 PM   #6
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by privatecollections View Post
... and I'm sure this post will have some comments but don't expect any response from me.
... heh. Over under bets?

edit: Oh wait, lost on third post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I'll disagree for the square, Peter (age check on that reference). Reads rather unprofessionally and client bashing. "... one sided crap" followed by "...my side of the story" and "Not that it matters or doesn't matter." Oh? Then why post if that's so? Especially to retort with saying things are "unfactual" when admitting you don't know what was said. A rant that blows itself off, and not in the good way.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:55 PM   #7
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
I'll disagree for the square, Peter (age check on that reference). Reads rather unprofessionally and client bashing. "... one sided crap" followed by "...my side of the story" and "Not that it matters or doesn't matter." Oh? Then why post if that's so? Especially to retort with saying things are "unfactual" when admitting you don't know what was said. A rant that blows itself off, and not in the good way.
Aired until 2004 so one wouldn't have to be that old but point taken.

You busted me though, it was too long for me to clearly read the whole post, I was really focused on the lady (who now says SS is selective - not sure how you don't qualify since he smelled, was dirty, and spurting pre cum like a gusher) doing a SS with a scumbag (my paraphrase of her description). Dirty, slutty shit like that turns me on.

Sorry Op, pretty sure this isn't where you wanted this rebuff to go.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:29 PM   #8
privatecollections
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was referring to the parts I CAN READ being unfactual and again I did nothing that was unsafe despite his attempts. your obviously either a friend of his, a hater of mine or just bored. I didn't bash a client I simply stated facts that were not in his review at least not that I can see. and yes I know I said I wasn't going to respond but I guess I couldn't help it, my fingers insisted on typing lol anyways have fun twisting my words around . the people that matter get the point and that's all that matters
Old 07-27-2015, 08:31 PM   #9
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Any weapons at her incall? Just checking.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:41 PM   #10
privatecollections
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

haha I unless you count my killer chiweenie (she'll lick you to death) that's a negative.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:48 PM   #11
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by privatecollections View Post
I was referring to the parts I CAN READ being unfactual and again I did nothing that was unsafe despite his attempts. your obviously either a friend of his, a hater of mine or just bored. I didn't bash a client I simply stated facts that were not in his review at least not that I can see. and yes I know I said I wasn't going to respond but I guess I couldn't help it, my fingers insisted on typing lol anyways have fun twisting my words around . the people that matter get the point and that's all that matters
You do that well enough for yourself; certainly don't need my help.

Who exactly doesn't matter? Anyone that disagrees with how you're going about saying something that could have otherwise been very informative?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:53 PM   #12
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally posted by Boltfan - Any weapons at her incall? Just checking.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:21 PM   #13
privatecollections
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

funindfw, you're entitled to your opinion and I am too so im going to agree to disagree and move on. I'm not in the business of arguing or "bashing" but you go ahead and bash me all you want.it doesn't make a difference what someone I don't even know and never plan to meet thinks about me anyways.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:36 PM   #14
Boltfan

Just a quick recap of your OP. You said you wouldn't be replying. You have been around long enough that you know this is making things worse than a simple "no" review...

Well, you will know maybe tomorrow when you reread the back and forth.

People that dont care don't reply over and over. They just don't care.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:37 PM   #15
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women