Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2015, 08:55 PM   #1
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Tired of jerks

Why threaten to write a review when you didn't hit it off or if you didn't get something you are going to write a fictitious review??? Grooming and hygiene will help you get what you want, I'm sorry I don't want to deep throat and get a face full of pubic hair, I mean I had to wipe you with a personal wipe before giving you head because you didn't even wipe your penis after peeing. If we don't hit it off it doesn't hurt my feelings but to write a review only because I wouldn't deep throat is childish and uncalled for
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:34 PM   #2
Hole N One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Please Do Tell.
Hole N One is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:57 PM   #3
meanstreak11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

It seems that some people forget we're all people. And that whole "golden rule" thing applies. If I'm going in, I expect that I'm not gonna need a machete to navigate and I'd have enough courtesy for you.

Actually, it's kind of embarrassing really when it looks like 300 families of sear urchins are clinging to your junk!

Besides from an egoic perspective it makes your dick look bigger when groomed and makes watching the DT 1000 times more hot!

Shit... now I'm horn thinking about getting and watching DT! ;-)
meanstreak11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:30 AM   #4
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole N One View Post
Please Do Tell.
Sounds like she's trying to get out in front of a bad one.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:58 AM   #5
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Ok,, threatenone provider with review is flat out LOW. If you are concern abt all those on bj, why don't u ask client to take shower when they get there and make sure u take shower too. Pubic hair thing ,, oh well, just don't see client with non-shaved.... We client can tell, if something bothers you and if we see that whole experience will be bad and you will get bad review.... I personally don't review them, if it was bad.
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:24 AM   #6
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

A couple of things that have paid major dividends in the hobby for me are ultra hygiene and shaving/waxing off almost all my body hair.

The more comfortable the client can make the provider, the better the outcome.

I've only come across one provider that said she thought it looked weird (no body hair). She said she was "old school" when it came to body hair. Whatever that means?

Two providers said they did not care. The rest seemed to appreciate it a great deal.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:30 AM   #7
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default and now you know why most guys don't take a review all that seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
Why threaten to write a review when you didn't hit it off
OK ... some times a single review will make a guy see ... or not see a provider. there are exceptions .. sometimes a review includes a gun wielding pimp .. that could create an issue for me. And this review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1081470, got me to visit Emary Preston (a big thank you to Plano Jim) ... but the average review, good or bad, doesn't hold much sway.

Not all reviewers are equal, either. When you book a guy, look to see how many and how often he reviews. Look to see the number and type of comments associated with his reviews. Only a minority of hobby guys write reviews that really influence decisions. And those "influencers" are not likely to create issues with providers. They know, understand, and execute on a level you would find acceptable

Guys look at pics, menu, donation, what you say about yourself, and reviews .. and part of the review issue is looking for something, good or bad, which recurs in review after review.

Just be good at what you do. Do it consistently. Be grateful when a guy contacts you because .. he choose you from many alternative options. Remember that, for many of us, this is about fulfilling erotic fantasies .. and deliver services on that level. If you can do that .. you will be a much sought after lady.

One of my best visits in the hobby was with ARIANE. She seems to get a "no" review every 10 reviews or so. Sometimes it's a click factor. Can be a misunderstanding, or a guy not getting what he wants and taking it out on her in a review. But most of her reviews were great .. and I really liked the way she communicated with me.

You can only do what you can do. And most of us can figure that out. Don't let a negative visit put you off. Just get ready to delight the next guy. We can be trusted to figure this out.

PS ... a meaningful msg was communicated to me years ago in an ad by Miss Honey Rose: "If you want me to kiss down there ... shave down there." ... seemed reasonable then. .. seems reasonable now.
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:54 AM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

The OP is tired of jerks who have bad hygiene habits and want things from providers that only common decency would dictate you would not get unless your hygiene was pristine, then when they do not get it, threaten a bad review. He can threaten away and even write one, but eventually, that would come out in the end. Being in the hobby, he has to have seen/going to see more than a few ladies and if they all consistently say the same thing about his hygiene, then the guy does not have a leg to stand on.

Many guys who throw out threats of this or that do so because they want the provider to do things which they would not normally do in a session or would normally do but do not because of his behavior or hygiene and due to that, he feels he has received the short end of the proverbial stick for a session. In any event, it is only the scumbags who threaten a provider with a bad review. OTOH, if the providers pulls out the YMMV card just because, then maybe calling it a compatibility issue or some other bullshit excuse to not give 100% effort. There is never a need to threaten to do a bad review, just write it.

Even tho personal hygiene as well as respectfulness should go without saying, a good thing for providers to do is actually spell out what they will and will not do in their profile, instead of the vague general profile that most have. Preferably in the hobbyists' case, via PM, so he can have written documentation if she decides to pull a DeAndre Jordan on him, and since he still has to pay her, she has no leg to stand on if/when a negative review of his session is done.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:57 AM   #9
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Default Bad client Hygiene + body fur = "No" review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
Why threaten to write a review when you didn't hit it off or if you didn't get something you are going to write a fictitious review??? Grooming and hygiene will help you get what you want, I'm sorry I don't want to deep throat and get a face full of pubic hair, I mean I had to wipe you with a personal wipe before giving you head because you didn't even wipe your penis after peeing. If we don't hit it off it doesn't hurt my feelings but to write a review only because I wouldn't deep throat is childish and uncalled for
Sometimes you have to educate some of these clueless F---tards. For some reason, they seem to think it's just fine to show up with their nut-sack resembling a Duck Dynasty cast member and smelling like ass. Then get upset that you don't give them a tongue bath.

I think if the ladies would put something subtle in their ads like "Great hygiene and grooming is a must", or "ball wire = no BLS", it might help give these guys a clue. LOL
Old 07-24-2015, 08:14 AM   #10
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
OK ... some times a single review will make a guy see ... or not see a provider. there are exceptions .. sometimes a review includes a gun wielding pimp .. that could create an issue for me. And this review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1081470, got me to visit Emary Preston (a big thank you to Plano Jim) ... but the average review, good or bad, doesn't hold much sway.

Not all reviewers are equal, either. When you book a guy, look to see how many and how often he reviews. Look to see the number and type of comments associated with his reviews. Only a minority of hobby guys write reviews that really influence decisions. And those "influencers" are not likely to create issues with providers. They know, understand, and execute on a level you would find acceptable

Guys look at pics, menu, donation, what you say about yourself, and reviews .. and part of the review issue is looking for something, good or bad, which recurs in review after review.

Just be good at what you do. Do it consistently. Be grateful when a guy contacts you because .. he choose you from many alternative options. Remember that, for many of us, this is about fulfilling erotic fantasies .. and deliver services on that level. If you can do that .. you will be a much sought after lady.

One of my best visits in the hobby was with ARIANE. She seems to get a "no" review every 10 reviews or so. Sometimes it's a click factor. Can be a misunderstanding, or a guy not getting what he wants and taking it out on her in a review. But most of her reviews were great .. and I really liked the way she communicated with me.

You can only do what you can do. And most of us can figure that out. Don't let a negative visit put you off. Just get ready to delight the next guy. We can be trusted to figure this out.
To Dodger's point, one of my most exciting dates came from a gal with a couple of "NO" reviews. We talked about it and the "NO" was related to the provider not tolerating the dude's hygiene.

I look at who wrote the review. If its somebody that just seems bitter and wants to get revenge and/or their other reviews are pointless, it is ignored.

If I see a "yes" review from a poster I trust, that out-weighs just about any "NO" review.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:37 AM   #11
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
...And those "influencers" are not likely to create issues with providers.
Totally. 100%. Absolutely. False.

Girl, do your thing. I'm really shocked I haven't gotten my first no review yet after so long. But when (not if) I do well, then I do. You can't please everyone or be everything to everyone. All we can do is be respectful, professional and as accommodating as possible at our comfort level. That goes for anything in or out of the hobby.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:44 AM   #12
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Totally. 100%. Absolutely. False.

Girl, do your thing. I'm really shocked I haven't gotten my first no review yet after so long. But when (not if) I do well, then I do. You can't please everyone or be everything to everyone. All we can do is be respectful, professional and as accommodating as possible at our comfort level. That goes for anything in or out of the hobby.
LOL, giving you a "NO" review would be like committing political ECCIE suicide.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:09 AM   #13
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
LOL, giving you a "NO" review would be like committing political ECCIE suicide.
See, that's one of the biggest problems with this review stuff....smh

Absolutely not. I'm not that type of person. I've read less than flattering things in the area of a review that I can see and it has stung a little (I'm human) but I never said anything to the reviewer or anyone else. I had one review where I don't think I saw him but that's the only time I've taken issue with a review. I have asked two of my reviewers to clarify certain activities since I don't do them but that is it. Why would someone be afraid of giving me a no? That's ridiculous.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:10 AM   #14
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Cleanliness is Godliness !!!
Guest082416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:46 AM   #15
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

objectivity is a lost art.