Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
MollyM17
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 445165
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wrong section - I know - DrBWC

Hey guys, I am aware this thread may be taken down, as it has been placed in the wrong section.
However, I am awaiting fully verification and am not able to post elsewere just yet.
Anywho, the point of this post was to address a frequent guy in the hobby.
DrBWC
I have seen his guys three or four times. Outside of the constant renegotiating, and constantly asking for BBFS (which I clearly DO NOT offer), he seemed to be a decent guy.
Until the last time.
I will partially accept fault, as I should have counted my money before he left my incall. But I did not do so.
And he cheated me $110.
I texted him to let him know. He apologized profusely and told me he would "catch me next time "
That has been several weeks ago, and when I had texted him over the weekend he proceeded to tell me I was a whore that only wanted his money.

Be careful ladies!!
Stay away from this guy!
MollyM17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:24 AM   #2
ten_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Molly,

Sorry for your bad experience.
ten_man is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:52 AM   #3
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Moved to the correct Forum.

Fire up the popcorn popper boys and girls, this is gonna be interesting.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #4
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Molly, please get yourself familiar with the Powder Room/Info Share section of Eccie. You will find a lot of helpful information, and will eliminate/prevent these types of problems.

Also, use the search function to look up a handle before you agree to meet up them.

Stay safe,

S.S.Mia
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #5
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

You have to give her access to the section so we can get both sides of the interesting.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #6
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
Molly, please get yourself familiar with the Powder Room/Info Share section of Eccie. You will find a lot of helpful information, and will eliminate/prevent these types of problems.

Also, use the search function to look up a handle before you agree to meet up them.

Stay safe,

S.S.Mia
I had to move here because she is not a Verified provider.

She must be a Verified Provider before the system will give her access to the Infoshare or Powder Room.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:06 AM   #7
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
I had to move here because she is not a Verified provider.

She must be a Verified Provider before the system will give her access to the Infoshare or Powder Room.

Got it

Then she better get on that or her post probably won't have much credibility.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:10 AM   #8
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyM17 View Post
Hey guys, I am aware this thread may be taken down, as it has been placed in the wrong section.
However, I am awaiting fully verification and am not able to post elsewere just yet.
Anywho, the point of this post was to address a frequent guy in the hobby.
DrBWC
I have seen his guys three or four times. Outside of the constant renegotiating, and constantly asking for BBFS (which I clearly DO NOT offer), he seemed to be a decent guy.
Until the last time.
I will partially accept fault, as I should have counted my money before he left my incall. But I did not do so.
And he cheated me $110.
I texted him to let him know. He apologized profusely and told me he would "catch me next time "
That has been several weeks ago, and when I had texted him over the weekend he proceeded to tell me I was a whore that only wanted his money.

Be careful ladies!!
Stay away from this guy!
Sorry that happened, Molly, I hope he makes it right soon, but since you called him out publically, he may not. But, if he does, and because you started this thread, be sure to post that he did make it right.

He said you were a whore and all about the money? well if he said that, then he is technically right as this is a whore board, and I doubt that there are any providers on Eccie, verified or not, who provide their service 100% for free. So, while to some providers it may not totally all about the donation, however, the money is always going to be first and foremost. Any guy who thinks otherwise is simply naive.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:22 AM   #9
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Uh oh... DisGonBeGood.gif

OP going after part of an "atta boy" gang, bold move Cotton, let's see how it plays out!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #10
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently, my comment about the OP's story "probably" not getting credibility because she isn't a verified provider on Eccie, did not sit well with Mr. Wile E. Coyote.

I don't determine whether her story is true, but because of how the Eccie troll mob works, they'll look into anything to discredit a provider's point and not being verified can be one of the things they use.

Personally, I denied an appointment from DrBWC last year, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So make your own conclusions.

OP, if you need assistance with checking to see if someone is safe to visit with, I'll share my verification tools/DNS list with you.

No need to message me about this again Mr. Coyote.

Good luck to all,
Back to my Netflix show...

S.S.Mia
Old 04-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #11
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is not the first time the same thing has been said about that client. First time he seems cool. Then tries to get more and more for less and less AND/OR Cussing and calling a provider names over text messages because he’s not getting his way(<me). Seems like he might have a substance issue.

I have no problem calling Someone out for their unprofessional behavior. You would be surprised some of the guys who have the most reviews on here are the rudest people I’ve ever had a conversation with
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #12
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
This is not the first time the same thing has been said about that client. First time he seems cool. Then tries to get more and more for less and less AND/OR Cussing and calling a provider names over text messages because he’s not getting his way(<me). Seems like he might have a substance issue.

I have no problem calling Someone out for their unprofessional behavior. You would be surprised some of the guys who have the most reviews on here are the rudest people I’ve ever had a conversation with
Was surprised to see Abe on your recent reviews; but I'm sure what you're saying here and that review is just coincidence. Just like the client in question being buddy buddy with him.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:23 PM   #13
DallasBella
~Your Naughty Masseuse~

User ID: 49096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Was surprised to see Abe on your recent reviews; but I'm sure what you're saying here and that review is just coincidence. Just like the client in question being buddy buddy with him.
Whatever that means? Abe has always been a gentleman with me. Can’t say the same for others on here
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:42 PM   #14
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Shame on you DRBWC....you being a doctor in all...pay up man...you know better....
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:31 PM   #15
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyM17 View Post
he proceeded to tell me I was a whore that only wanted his money.
I mean, in fairness to his side, it's easy for us guys to get paranoid about that. You wouldn't BELIEVE how many of the girls on here are hookers. Makes it hard to find the spiritual connection we all come here for.
dgc92 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women