Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default My view of a B2B massage (caution - graphic, sensual, and erotic language used)

OK, I keep seeing massage reviews that refer to B2B or body - to - body massages, and then when I read the review, I don't see a hint of what I expect.

First, I have been to amps in 6 states, and have never received a B2B. Granted, I don't frequent and have never become a regular, but still never even close.

The NURU massage experience sounds like it should be B2B, and people are always posting videos from Japan & other areas in that region of the world that show a wet & wild B2B experience, but with a few exceptions, not going to see that here. (Understand that Caitlyn and Angel Therapist are offering NURU, so maybe available. - Would love to see a review on Caitlyn version, since she is in the Tarrant County area these days I understand.)

Let me describe a recent, true B2B experience I have received.

When I arrived at the therapist office, she showed me into her clean and cozy room. I disrobed while she set the phones up, etc. and then she returned. She quickly disrobed and had me lie on the massage table on my stomach. She suggested we would not use any lotion this day, and proceeded to climb upon the table with me. Her hands caressed my back for a few minutes gently massaged, maybe a little more pressure as she went about her task.

I could feel her soft, shaved legs against my hairy legs as she worked her magic. She slowly moved forward to press her body against mine. As she ran her fingertips and then her nails softly against my skin, I found the sensations electrifying. Now I could feel those eraser size nipples on my back, then her perfectly shaped b-cups pressed against me. Her breath warmed my neck as she provided little 'butterfly' kisses along my neck, her hair falling against my face as I turned my head to watch in the mirror as she moved along my body.

There were so many different points of contact, different sensations. Her legs were now stretched out along my legs. Her hips rested on the cheeks of my butt, while her pubic hair felt, well maybe a little prickly yet erotic against my skin. Her lithe belly just seemed to conform to the small of my back, the breast now pressed against my shoulder blades area, preventing me from actually independently feeling her nipples touching me. And there was a small, cold spot on my skin, what was that?

As she shifted her position, raising her body slight to slide down my body, I again felt those wonderful nipples, and oh yes, the point of cold against my skin, that was her necklace as she let it drag along my back. With my encouragement, she allowed her hair to caress my body as she kissed along my back. She then brushed her hair along my buttocks and the backside of my upper thighs. Oh, until you have had a lady's soft hair provide this type of stimulation, it is quite erotic. She repeated this action several times, letting me slowly simmer in her sensual touches.

Finally, she suggested I flip. Now, she laid down on top of me. Her face turned, her cheek resting on my shoulder. Her breasts pressed against my breasts, that necklace still provided a cold contrast to her warm body. Her pubic hair now pressed against my pubic hair, her legs intertwined with mine. I moved my legs slightly, allowing me to feel her legs' smooth skin, stimulating both us even more. She raised herself up, allowing her hair to once more caress my body as she gently sucked on my nipples and then worked her way down my body with gentle kisses. She purposely avoided contact with my throbbing member, save again her soft hair. The sensation of her hair on my legs was still more stimulation for my body. She returned to her starting position, and repeated these actions several times, always slowly, gently, sensually. At different points, when she was prostrate on me, I was able to kiss her face, her hair, join my lips with hers, our tongues darting about, exploring each other, tasting each other. Through all of this, my eyes were able to gaze upon her beautiful body, her soft hair as she shook it, as it moved with each of her motions. The curves of her body, the female form is a thing of great beauty.

At some point, we switched places, with me on top, though my B2B technique was no where near as good as hers.

Eventually we proceeded on to other activities, many letters of the alphabet were explored. Were they anti-climatic? Well, can't say they were, but without the use of the second letter of the alphabet and the second number in our numbering system (B2B), it would have been just another session.

Now, what makes a really good B2B? I think it is the variety of sensations. Our bodies have nerve endings all over their surface. The lips and tongue also have many nerve endings. And of course, for the male of our species, visual stimulation can play a big part. A good B2B makes use of all of those stimulation points, allows the excitement to build to a point of sensual overload. While being able to watch this taking place, truly, this is a encounter that could be thoroughly enjoyed by a blind person, by a person in a totally dark room.

Which part did I enjoy the best? Sure, I have always enjoyed a lady caressing my body with her hair. But would this contact been as stimulating without all of the other? To me, it was all of the different sensations I was feeling, from soft, smooth skin of the legs, the pert little nipples and breasts, that cold, metal, necklace that contrasted with the warm body, the 'prickly' pubic hair (can't think of a better description, but prickly almost sounds painful, uncomfortable at least. But it was very much pleasurable.)

For the guys, maybe this explains a B2B better, and maybe it gives a few ladies some ideas of activities to add to their repertoire. For massage therapist, it may be the entire session, for a lady who provides more in depth activities, it could make for some great foreplay.

While not nearly as eloquent as some of 32Flavors infamous posts regarding massage, I hope this provides good food for thought. For me, I need to find time to get back to this little lady to satisfy my body's cravings.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:54 AM   #2
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Now all you need to do is tell me who that lady is...

PM if you need to.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:01 AM   #3
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
Now all you need to do is tell me who that lady is...

PM if you need to.
+1, although I have a lady that I see who does just that, so I would love to know who yours is.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #4
Imreadynow31
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Great post..... Now that was some good reading. Got my attention.
Imreadynow31 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:03 AM   #5
Wayne Ingmoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

+1 on the PM. Yours too, bigdog!
Wayne Ingmoon is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #6
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

PM that info my way as well, nice writeup BTW
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sorry, but the young lady in question is very much YMMV. She started out our session, and many times stated we would do something different. (Although, all of the activities we have participated in at some point before. )

She is one of several ladies I have 'cultivated' over the years and unless she tells me otherwise, I will not divulge.

You just need to teach your favorite lady these simplle lessons.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:05 AM   #8
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

The best B2B I've experienced was a lady named Pamela. I've never come close to that experience since she retired.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #9
amber rose
Account Disabled

User ID: 44829
My ECCIE Reviews

my goodness she sounds stellar. and your writing is exquisite.
amber rose is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #10
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Very well written, it sounds like something you would read in a magazine. I could never give half of that kind of details about a session, it seems as if the other head is doing the thinking. I kept waiting for the sex part to begin, then I remembered it was a massage thread.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:29 AM   #11
hunter5410
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Got me excited reading this b2b description. Would love to try this...pm a name if you don't mind.
hunter5410 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:30 AM   #12
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter5410 View Post
Got me excited reading this b2b description. Would love to try this...pm a name if you don't mind.
You're not very smart, are you?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:07 PM   #13
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Damn thread is over 7 1/2 years old.

Why did you bump it?
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women