Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 12:02 AM   #1
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default Review: (Thailand) Lucky at Dream Heaven Soi33

Date: 4Dec2014
Name: Nat "not"
Contact Info: 022596985
URL / Website: http://dreamheavenmassage.com/web/
General Area: Sukhumvit 33
Activities: Nuru, bbbj, cowgirl,mish, doggie, hj
Session Length: 50
Fee: 2100+300tip baht
Hair Length and Color: Long straight black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Long legs 5'5", 115#, brown skin, cute face, good english, med B's, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:47 AM   #2
spaceman181
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Appreciate the review.I'm going to BKK for the first time at the end of January and am looking for all the recommendations I can get. Any thoughts or advice?
spaceman181 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:40 PM   #3
Totempole
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

s181, Bangkok is very monger friendly, find a hotel on Sukhumvit near the Asoke Skytrain. Then your close to Nana and Soi Cowboy and everything in between. Everyone is nice and helpful and its safe. Read reviews and make time to visit one of big time massage places for the fish bowl experience. Practice your Sawadee Kop.
Totempole is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 10:52 AM   #4
AsianLuver
Valued Poster

Spaceman, I have been going to Thailand for 15 years. Stay in the Sukhumvik area between Soi 3 and 50. I posted a rather long post on another thread on Thailand where someone was talking of all scams. See that post too. That isn't totally true. You can find some great action if you know where to go.

Try the massage joints around Sukhumvit 33. You have to walk up 33 to the north. Dream Heaven (left) or Teen Love (right) are good bets.

Also try many of the soap joints around. For soapy joints, J One is a good one. There is more action up on Ratchadphisek road. There are many large soapy massage joints up that road around the Emerald Hotel. You can take the underground train to the Emerald. Sukhumvit and Ratchadphisek intersect at Asok which is a big intersection of both streets and Interchange between aboveground (BTS) and underground trains (MRT).

You can take the MRT from Asok to Ratchadphisek. There, you will find Alaina Entertainment which I think used to be called Poseiden. Emmanulle give me the best luck last time. Just north of Emmerald Hotel. Ceasars is another right across the street. Should pay around 3000 baht for 2 hours. Ask for the body massage to get the soapy treatment. I dont remember which train station it is, but check Emmerald hotels website for the station name.

Nana Hotel is a good place for take homes, but it is well used. It is at Sukhumvit and Soi 4. Don't just stay at any western hotel because many wont let you bring the girls back to your room. I used another one called the Parkway Inn at Sukhumvit next to the Landmark Hotel which is a huge 5 star hotel. Cheap, clean, nice place. There are more friendly places down Soi 4 like the Dynasty or the Nana City Lodge. I found another cozy little place called The Dawin on Sukhumvit Soi 4 down from Nana Hotel. That looks really nice. If I was going again, I would try it. Book early and get a discount. These local hotels are friendly to our cause and they just fine. Clean, safe, convenient and inexpensive

January is a good time to go. Should be too hot. Send me a private message if you have questions.
AsianLuver is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 06:39 PM   #5
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

I always use Agoda to book my rooms and usually stay around 2 MRT exits away from Asoke just to ensure my hotel isn't all mongers. Also, go read and join Pattaya Addicts. They have a ton of excellent Thai information.
Adonis is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
BP Lucky of Thailand

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women