Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Reflections

Recently passed a major milestone in my life – and hearing Paul Simon’s Kodachrome on the way from the Old Folks Home………………………….caused me to reflect on my experiences in the hobby.

Over the years, the hobby has offered me the opportunity to meet a number of very unique people – some whom I regard as genuine friends to this day. Granted, the encounters have run the entire gamut – the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (metaphorically) – but each one has contributed in part along the way.

From BD to the venerable GripitRipit – to the long gone ArkLookin, Giz, LRLover – and even ScruffyNerfherder – who could ask for a better cadre of “partners in crime.” (again, metaphorically).

And for the Ladies. Where does one begin…………………?

This sanguine jaunt down memory lane presented a chance to recount a number of memorable visits. Seems it all started with a dancer from Heartbreakers, just north of Galveston. Highway 121 by the Colony, TX has changed dramatically. The petite young lass from DC who taught me the fine art of “playful restraint.” The blonde in Denver who required that we sit through an episode of Deadwood, before we could begin – she didn’t’ want to miss a moment of the serial. The brunette from Philly who educated me on what one could do with fruit. The get-together at a local hotel that featured an appropriately shaped genital cake. And the pizza boy who attempted to deliver a pizza when met at the door by a topless Cajun lady. Needless to say – he was speechless!

The “old” board with distinct cowboy ties – to the new venue – “New and Improved?”

The 5-some with Grip,I and 3 Memphis ladies – only to find out sometime later that one of the “gals” Grip enjoyed was actually a post-op transsexual! The Pinot Grigio deliveries I have been called upon to make because someone drank all they had………….and couldn’t find their clothes to go get more.

The travelling Lady who was the absolute spitting image of my niece. (Most difficult to concentrate….but I managed!). The initial meeting with a sweater named Lady – greeting me at the door with a whiskey and a BBBJTC, before saying a word and introducing herself. Then a later meeting where she taped the door key to her car, said give me 10 minutes, then come on up. To this day I still haven’t figured out how she tied herself up. But I didn’t argue!

Time spent “on” a Harley.” The get-together as a local watering hole – complete with Lurch! And being assigned the role of personal body guard by a Lady visiting from NWA (she must have been drawn to my pink shirt!)

Still feel bad for the hotel whose headboard got ripped off the wall…..but I’m quite sure they have fixed that by now. Or the desk clerk who decided I must be a returning guest, as a particular location was visited on a number of sequential nights.

The “settings” varied significantly, as well. From the candle-lit room, filled with the notes from a custom cut CD, to the wild, no-holds barred excursion…………against the backdrop of the Disney Channel. (Fortunately, it never got to the level of “It’s a Small World, After all!) A tremendously unforgettable evening getting to know an exquisitely sculptured blond who set the bar in this region for years. I still get a smile on my face as I drive by “hotel row” and remember who, when…….and what. In fact, still have a scar or two (and one cigarette burn) from those locales.

Regrets? Very few. Memories? Many!

I am quite sure I have overlooked some important rendezvous – as well as some very important people - in this discourse, but suffice it to say that I harbor a deep level of camaraderie with all those I’ve met, dined with, and with whom I was granted the occasion to share a spot of time with.

The landscape has taken on an entirely new face (faces?), compared to the “days of old,” but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. With any luck, perhaps the Geritol will kick in and I’ll be able to begin a new series of experiences. I endeavor to keep “up to speed” as best I can with the current board, but must say the drama is a bit tiring. But regardless of the current flow – it’s been a part of the scene for as long as I remember.

But then – there have been a few priceless topics on the boards that have cause a smile to return to this balding mug. The proposed “Gilligan’s Isle” recreation – personal flotation devices required - ranks quite high in my books. Of late – the exchange (begun by a young Lady whom I’ve not had the pleasure of meeting) requesting guidance involving communication whilst in the middle of oral activities…..well, I almost choked on my dentures reading that one! I always held to the theory that receiving oral service caused a male to become incapable of speaking. At least that has been my experience…..but then I’m a bit of an introvert.

Allow me to close with a hearty Thanks to those in the community, Best wishes for continued success and prosperity, and above all, remember that we are all unique individuals and warrant being treated with respect.

(Unless you’ve just finished reading 50 shades. If so, pm at will!)

B2 out
B2driver is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

GREAT post, B2! You just made me want pizza! And a boob job!

I'm glad that you allowed me the opportunity to establish myself as one of your memories...one of the good ones, I hope!

P.S. I still have your skivvies. And Pam says she ain't EVER giving that hat back.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great Post B2driver...I'm honored to be your one and only ......review

Reflections indeed ....

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Great Post B2driver...I'm honored to be your one and only ......review here
Now that you mention it, B2 still owes me a review. He promised.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
TestSpin
Ride it like you stole it

Encounters: 14

GREAT read!!! As someone relatively new to the hobby, it's great to read a positive report like this from someone looking back over the years. I have some PHENOMENAL memories from the hobby, can't wait to make more, and am grateful for our wonderful community of providers and hobbyists who share information to help make our experiences safer and more enjoyable for all involved. The drama is unwanted, but probably unavoidable, and this gathering place helps us maximize our positive experiences while minimizing our bad ones. Thanks for sharing!
TestSpin is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:55 AM   #6
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2driver View Post
Recently passed a major milestone in my life – and hearing Paul Simon’s Kodachrome on the way from the Old Folks Home………………………….caused me to reflect on my experiences in the hobby. . . .

Regrets? Very few. Memories? Many! . . .
BRAVO, B2!

You have brought back many, many Memories that I'm honored to have participated in. Perhaps Paul Simon's Kodachrome memories would best be honored by Bob Hope's "Thanks for the Memories"

You left out moving days, floors installed, the dissertation on potential uses of pinot grigio corks and the tag team in the same room with the girls from Nashville complete with a lunch break.

We must hoist a glass to good memories sometime soon, my good friend. The contents of my glass will be contingent on the next pinot grigio delivery. (Cheers to my ATF who introduced me to the vintage). Perhaps we can find some new friends to join us in BCD activities . . .

BTW, didn't you invent Kodachrome? Does anyone know what that stuff is anymore? Research may be necessary. . .
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #7
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

Trust me, My Dear Ginger, your review is forthcoming.
After all, an experience such as you provided is quite similar to a fine wine - one that must be aged to gain the full appreciation. (Plus, given the way you whipped my ass on the pool table - I would n't DARE welch out on ya!!)

SNL - As consistent with your demeanor - you are, again, most kind. I'd not realized the metrics you pointed out. Must do something about that!!

MrHap - Point(s) well taken! Must be the meds clouding my memory (Or the Bud Light!). Ah - Yes - Research, My mistress Research. Let me take a look at my records and get back to you. If memory serves, Kodachrome was initially discovered while attempting to develop synthetic dye emulsions - that were to be used in the roll out of our DB-BBBJ-TC-CS. Remember that project?
Yes, my Friend. We shall hoist a glass soon. (Think I owe you for the thrashing your team delivered to mine recently!)
B2
Old 12-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #8
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
... A tremendously unforgettable evening getting to know an exquisitely sculptured blond who set the bar in this region for years.
Ah, the mammaries.....
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

B2 my friend, I am honored to have gotten an honorable mention in this most awesome post down memory lane.... You and I go back several years and consider you a friend as well as a brother from a different mother ;-) You, MrHappy and I need to get together for that drink we have been talking about for quite sometime...
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #10
MrGiz
BANNED

Olde Stories.... yes, many of the mammaries were quite nice (still are, in fact, I'm sure!).... but I'm kinda wondering about a possible recent NOLA story?

Thanks for the smiles , B2
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #11
Lazrback
Valued Poster

So B2,,, what is your favorite strip song??? LOL,,,
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #12
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
So B2,,, what is your favorite strip song??? LOL,,,
Thanks for jogging that out of the memory bank Lazr! There were lots of good tunes on the CD.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #13
Lazrback
Valued Poster

Only social I have ever been to that turned into a CD release party.
Lazrback is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
The 5-some with Grip,I and 3 Memphis ladies – only to find out sometime later that one of the “gals” Grip enjoyed was actually a post-op transsexual!
Was this not one of those nights that was NEVER to be spoken of again?
willro is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:27 AM   #15
B2driver
Gaining Momentum

Lazerback - Favorite strip song? Gotta be "Strokin!"
Believe it was cut # 7 on the CD! Think I still have a couple around here somewhere!
Perhaps it's almost time to release a "New - ReMastered Release!"
Alas, we don't have the video of some of folks "performing."

Willro: Quite the contrary. Grip and I argued about this for some time. All in good fun, mind you. I do have a vague recollection of being told that if it came up again in conversation, something bad was going to occur to me. But then again, Grip's bark was far worse than his bite!!

Giz: NOLA was a no go. Physically made it to the venue (my gosh what elegant food) but those silly folks who I traveled to see wanted to WORK into the night. And require documentation for the next morning! This was certainly not the demeanor I can expected from our Cajun neighbors.
Then found out they were actually barristers from NYC. Explained it all. No appreciation for the finer things in life.
The good news is that their is a return trip in the near future. I Thank You kindly for the directions you provided and plan to explore them to their fullest. Thanks for asking and will keep you apprised.

B2

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women