Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
StMaryMagdalene
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62580
Default The L.I.E.

Hey everyone, just set up this website for providers! It is in BETA mode and just getting started. As of right now the sight is for providers (Female) only. Think of it as a huge "powder room" for the ladies. The question is, should it be a public forum where the guys can see what the ladies are saying about the men with complete anonymity...?

This site is for us providers! Ladies feel free to log in and put your ideas in if you don't want to share here.

The L.I.E. (The Ladies Information Exchange)
StMaryMagdalene is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
StMaryMagdalene
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62580

Please note, this site is not a competitor site for ECCIE or hobbyist sites. It is a site for Female Adult Entertainers only. The question is should it be an open forum visible to the men?
StMaryMagdalene is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

whu? I thought it as a joke....It's a good idea. I hope it works for you. How do the hobbiest feel about talked about? I assume it's handles only? You may want to rewrite that.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If the Ladies know that men would be seeing their post, I doubt you would get any serious discussion. Most savy business persons avoid making less than flatterring remarks about paying customers.

But, if it is "ladies only", I am sure that many Hobbyist will will find a way to infiltrate it, just as many Providers have inflitrated the Men's Locker Room.

So, be careful. Ole "daddy warbucks" might not appreciate his BCD skills being questioned on an open Forum.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't see anything wrong with a site geared towards ladies only. Isn't providerbuzz somewhat the same thing? And Jackie I'm pretty sure BCD stuff is already talked about among the ladies, we just don't know what is said. And that is just the way I like it lol. If I'm really not good I'm sure they'll let me know or I'll get the message some how.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #6
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #7
Htowner
Ambassador

They would never L.I.E about us on that site , would they?
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:45 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Addict, remember, ole Ben Franklin has always got your back.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmmm....
a public (yet anonymous) powder room?
idk about that one
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Of course they wouldn't L.I.E. Htowner, that is recockulous, next you'll be asking who was that recently banned provider that was always burning up the powder room with her love for Wakeup. Where is she posting now? As though that could be linked some how to this new site. Recockulous! It's beyond recockulous it's completely wild!
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Good idea! I just registered, looking forward to seeing some good info on your sight!
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #12
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMaryMagdalene View Post
Hey everyone, just set up this website for providers! It is in BETA mode and just getting started. As of right now the sight is for providers (Female) only. Think of it as a huge "powder room" for the ladies. The question is, should it be a public forum where the guys can see what the ladies are saying about the men with complete anonymity...?

This site is for us providers! Ladies feel free to log in and put your ideas in if you don't want to share here.

The L.I.E. (The Ladies Information Exchange)
Now, I'm a bit out of the loop, so someone please help me understand something.

SMM just registered today and wants to create a site where all providers can exchange information. Who is SMM? If she is an unknown person, what in the hell is she doing trying to get ladies to share rather private information without knowing her. Is SMM really a provider, really a female? Does anybody know her enough to share private information with her?

Hell, there are a couple of guys on this site who I share some stuff in common with, yet I'm hesitant to meet up with them without some sort of vouch from someone I trust.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #13
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

DJ, stop punching holes in my plan...starting this new sight was how I was planning on keeping current on Powder Room info...shhhh...keep it on the downlow...
Old 01-01-2011, 11:16 PM   #14
DEAR_JOHN
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
DJ, stop punching holes in my plan...starting this new sight was how I was planning on keeping current on Powder Room info...shhhh...keep it on the downlow...
Sorry dude. I know you texted me to give you a call at Brooke's place, maybe I should have done that before posting this. I figured you two were having a romantic candlelit dinner with a nice bottle of wine, and figure you two did not want to be interrupted.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:36 AM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Sorry dude. I know you texted me to give you a call at Brooke's place, maybe I should have done that before posting this. I figured you two were having a romantic candlelit dinner with a nice bottle of wine, and figure you two did not want to be interrupted.
[supersecretdoublenotell]She's not that good in bed...I can text and fuck her doggy at the same time...[/supersecretdoublenotell]

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women