Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 07:20 AM   #1
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Bye to DFW

Another awesome trip... I was able to meet both my ATF (prior to trip, schedule wasn't work out but things got changed and able to see them).

Reviews will come when I feel like typing...

I just want to thank all ladies who clear my screen and thanks to ones I met and sorry to ones I didn't meet.

Four days in DFW, 4 ladies (2 ATF), 2 new... 2 new probably won't get my review since they were really sub-par to average...

Now for complaints,, U fucking dicks,, wt the fuck r u reviewing?? Are your standard really that low?? I met 2 ladies who has super reviews,,, fuck, those 2 ladies suck...I was like what the fuck...guys give honest reviews,,, are you scare of giving bad reviews?? These 2 ladies who got perfect reviews, don't meet my standards and I cannot think of meeting anyone's good standards... I depend on reviews here but it fucking let me down big time... Of course two ladies did wt they were paid to do... But if that is all I want I can pay $20 to SW and get it done.... If we pay, $$$, we expect certain standard... If you can only give SW performance, be a SW,,, not high end provider... And you fucking guys, you are clients, you paid them,, why the fuck give them superb review for average ladies??

Anyway,,, good bye DFW until I return..
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #2
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

<<<<< Did not meet eng!

I kid I kid. Seriously though, sorry you had a bad time. Hopefully your next trip will land you better luck overall.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:54 AM   #3
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Funny, the OP's one pathetic review is completely worthless.

And he's bitching about other reviews.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 09:23 AM   #4
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Eng, thank you for your candid thoughts. You are so right about having to depend heavily on reviews to make decisions on who to spend our valuable and liimited time with. That said, please write reviews on the ladies you thought were average or below also. You saw them b/c of their great reviews. You probably originally saw your ATFs b/c of their great reviews also. Please be part of the solution and write reviews not only on great (or horrible sessions), but also the ones in between the extremes.

"Yes" reviews that are from mediocre sessions can be less detailed than reviews of the amazing ladies here on ECCIE. Yet as you implied, they are still very helpfull to the rest of us guys when deciding on someone new to meet.

The good, bad and mediocre experiences described in the reviews are what make this review system work well.

Personally, I don't care if the reviewer is a sex god....What I care about is how close the lady is to a sex goddess relative to the price and ease of meeting with her. (Yes, TCB is important to mention also).

Guys, please take a moment and reread the stickies at the top of the review section that describe various techniques for writing reviews.

Heck, I don't care if a review is just bullet points. But, please mention how the lady handles herself, how she looked, how she made you feel, what she did very well. Was she personable? Slutty? Sexy? Quiet? Cuddly? Just going through the motions? Funny? Easy going? A smoker? Chatty? Giggly? Anal? Rough? Inexperienced at something? Amazing at something else? Cums easily once, twice, or multiple times? Didn't get her's at all? Really got into the session? Made it all about you?...or both of you? Tender breasted? Touchy? Hurried? Were you attacked or did things progress slowly? Interested in kink or more traditional? What did she like you to do to her? Any menu items you didnt get to do? Perhaps she was the best screaming orgasmic squirting cum guzzling holy fuck can we do that again type of experience with a near perfect attitude and personality that you ever met?

Please put it in your review.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:03 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Please be part of the solution and write reviews not only on great (or horrible sessions), but also the ones in between the extremes.
I second this statement.. you're off to a good start railing against those 2 failures, but we need details "when you feel like typing".. ECCIE reviews are important, lots of times one single review was all it took for me to book a session.. I've only had one failure due to ECCIE reviews (yoo hoo, Tiny S)..

when you get back to the Capitol, spend some capital, and cap it all off with some written reviews!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:04 AM   #6
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Objectivity is a lost art.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:13 AM   #7
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

If you can only give SW performance, be a SW,,, not high end provider...

Now that was funny BUT true, I have been with a few "professionals ladies" before only to be disappointed with the experience. better luck next time
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:26 AM   #8
aubie79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

OP...perhaps you should consider tapping the brakes on calling all DFW guys "fucking dicks" until you start posting reviews yourself.

On 2nd thought.....how about just contributing reviews & dispense with any name calling. That is when you feel like typing.
aubie79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 10:42 AM   #9
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

What a hypocrite!

You've written one worthless review
You flat out said you're not going to write reviews on 2 providers you've seen because they were sub-par to average (which is useful info for us).
You then proceed to bitch and complain about how others have written their reviews.
You say you depend on reviews here but they let you down big time. At least they wrote them.

You don't even have premium access to read the ROS of reviews.
Maybe you had it a few days ago when you scheduled your sub-par sessions but I can't imagine you received credit for that one worthless review.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:04 AM   #10
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Wrote 5-6 reviews.. Just didn't get registered as review due to submitted from mobile site..was too lazy to go back to fix them
Old 07-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #11
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Wow,, so many haters on my comment.. Must be the ones who wrote false reviews.. Do u get cut from writing good reviews???
Old 07-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #12
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

No one can fix what ails you, OP.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #13
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

<<<<did not see the OP either.

Sorry that you were rather disappointed in your choices sir. I suggest you write ALL 4 reviews & contribute to the information exchange. Everyone's experiences are going to be different. Just because one gent clicks with a lady does not mean that you will. Unfortunately, chemistry isn't always a sure thing. Better luck next time
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:57 AM   #14
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

It is a shame you have to have bad experiences in a hobby such as this and what is worse, you have to pay cash for the crappy service. I think that ladies should stick with playing the YMMV card and shitty get togethers with RW guys as they are the ones who are not suppose to know what they are going to receive since no appointment is scheduled or cash exchanges hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
<<<<did not see the OP either.

Sorry that you were rather disappointed in your choices sir. I suggest you write ALL 4 reviews & contribute to the information exchange. Everyone's experiences are going to be different. Just because one gent clicks with a lady does not mean that you will. Unfortunately, chemistry isn't always a sure thing. Better luck next time
I agree that experiences will be different as they should, no one likes a cookie cutter & scripted provider. Clicking and chemistry are basically the great and can be different as well, but there are only two choices there, either you do or your don't/you will or you won't. IMO, most guys are in this hobby to have a good time, not looking for their best friend or to fall in love. Even tho putting up an ad and accepting the client's money should be enough to do so, if you do not feel the click or the compatible sense with a client, but still go though with the session, then there is a reason that we use a term known as IOP! Unfortunately (using your word), a guy still has to pay 100% of the donation when he receives a bad experience, right? So since that is the case, the question then for a provider becomes, not what can she, but what will she comfortably do to make sure she gives 100% effort and positive energy to virtually guarantee the client has a good to great time and experience?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:40 PM   #15
seanj317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

[QUOTE=eng;1056984348
Four days in DFW, 4 ladies (2 ATF), 2 new... 2 new probably won't get my review since they were really sub-par to average...

U fucking dicks,, wt the fuck r u reviewing??
I depend on reviews here but it fucking let me down big time... [/QUOTE]

1 review in almost a year, and your bitching at us? How about contributing to the fucking community! you just did 6 visits, how about some reviews? Community Information Exchange bro, its write there in the title, sure there are some bullshit reviews, but at least we are trying! heck I've written a useless review myself, but i never bitched out the guys because some session didn't go exactly as my penthouse forums thought process said they should....Fuck!

Soapbox released to whoever is next.
seanj317 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women