Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Can Men and Women that are Attracted to each other Just be friends?

Is it possible to be attracted to one another and Still keep from ripping each others clothes off?

Can you be friends And be Hot for each other??

What about Providers and Hobbyist? Since we're already considered "Slutty" because of this lifestyle.

I've had people ask me if my guy friends knew what I did for a living? Then, it's followed with....Have they come to see you at work?? You know..."Seeeeeee You" at work before??

Aaaaa yeah, no. They're My Friends!

And, I'm friends with some real cuties too. Hey....does that mean they don't think I'm a Hot? Those bastards! j/k

Can men and women be Just friends if there is Mutual attraction between them??

~Kelly TNT

Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
gtcruiser
Valued Poster

Yes as long as you both can resist the urge to do it! For most once sex enters the door, friendship goes out the window. The statement of "Can't we be just friends" is the sign of the end. Now I will also say that there are exceptions to ever rule, so the question becomes can you keep that way, because the guy maybe thinking with the small head. And that head only has one thing in mind. I am not sure any guy in is right mind would not want to stick it to unless of course he is gay!

My nickels worth.
GTC
gtcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
aRandyOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I was thinking the very same thing myself this morning while watching "When Harry met Sally". I don't think it can be done.
aRandyOne is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Very hard to be just friends when attracted to each other. Sex is a powerfull force. You have to take steps to make sure your never in a position to act on those emotions. Never be alone together, etc. And if you do act on it, you will never be "just friends" again. Very tough.

I had a stripper friend who I was so in lust with. I wanted her so bad! And, we did play a little in the club but never too much, We went to lunch, out drinking, etc. But, I could never do anything. I was her friend and she trusted me many times to take care of her if she got too drunk at work. I even slept with her one night when she was having a bad time. We cuddled and that was it. Hardest night of sleep I ever had. In more ways than one! She even offered several times but I was too worried about what it would do to our friendship. Thanks goodness she moved away. I doubt I could have held out much longer. But, I think I would have felt worse if I had violated her trust in me or taken her up on her offer. Sex is easy to get, friends are hard to come by.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No, unless chastity belts and iron cups are involved.

Sorry, take it from a so-called "mature" chick (aka life-experienced), you can be acquaintances, co-workers, neighbors, but you really can't be close no-boot-knockin' buddies with someone you're hot to lasso and ride. Just too much temptation for the human libido, cowgirl.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

does it count if you have sex but just remain buddies?
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think you can do it if you give in to the urge. Its impossible to go back to just having a platonic relationship if that happens. If you stick to your guns from the beginning though, and never cross the line....maybe.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

No Not in the hobby or any part of life.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
does it count if you have sex but just remain buddies?
That's a good point; especially if you were friends before you slept together (had that bond) and decided later that the friendship could/should continue.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Kelly,

I think you are extremely hot and consider you a friend, as well. Since neither of us has ripped each other's clothing off to date, I think the answer to your question is yes.

SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:25 PM   #11
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yes and No. Let me explain.

I lost my wife in a car wreck in 2001. Until then, we were great friends with a number of couples and single friends. Once I was "single" again, I found out that several of our friends became very available and agressive, both married and single.

As an example, the maid of honor (divorced at the time) came over about 5 months after my loss, and basically F'd the hell out of me "for my own good." She would do this periodically over the next 5 years. She is now remarried, but she has never flirted with me since she remarried, but there is a look between us which only the two of us have.

A married friend came over about the same time, and begged me to "do her" and has continued for the past 9 years, but I have never given in because of her husband, and only out of respect for him.

IMO, almost all women and men who are friends, consider hooking up in their mind. Whether they act on it or not, always depends.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #12
slims099
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Not really. If a guy is friends with a woman, it's cause he wants to bang her sooner or later. Such a harsh reality isn't it? Typically GAY men can be good friends with women, but not straight men. Women need to stick with women friends and just bang whatever guy they want since that's usually what's easiest and most efficient!
slims099 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #13
krusty
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

No, eventually alcohol or nature will set the wheels in motion..
krusty is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #14
Bluedrummer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Kelly,

Are you breaking up with me??
Bluedrummer is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:21 PM   #15
Imreadynow31
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusty View Post
No, eventually alcohol or nature will set the wheels in motion..

That's the gods honest truth. You can never always avoid the situation where opertunity will present itself. You may go a long time and never have the oppertunity, but mark my words one day it will and then the lassoing and riding happens and the friends end is done. I had a few ladies in my past that i was in this exact situation, we were great friends and extremely hot for eachother and held off the temptation for a good amount of time. Then bang..... one day we crossed paths alone and it was on. Friendship went out the window after the sex stopped.
Imreadynow31 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women