Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70567
biomed161713
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453130
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48093
pyramider46370
bambino40889
CryptKicker37144
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Just Curious

Is there any difference between Burger King's angus burger and the regular beef burger? I don't know any 16 year olds that work there to ask. Suggestions of where I could get some help in answering this question?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:09 PM   #2
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Yes, a mod will answer you very swiftly. Expect an answer soon.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:11 PM   #3
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Is there any difference between Burger King's angus burger and the regular beef burger? I don't know any 16 year olds that work there to ask. Suggestions of where I could get some help in answering this question?
Answer is on its way.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:13 PM   #4
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Looking For Me?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:17 PM   #5
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

They used to have an Angus burger back before they rolled out the failed XT and changed their Steakhouse lines. It was nothing special.

Are you saying they brought it back?
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:18 PM   #6
dynamitekid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

In case you feel like something lighter, they do offer flame grilled hot dogs now.

http://www.bk.com/news-press/burger-...illed-hot-dogs

dynamitekid is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:21 PM   #7
tatasddd
BANNED

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:25 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Geez, this is like the 4th time in 2 days guys have been posting the rules. Threads have been locked, warnings, etc. The OP was asking about a fucking hamburger.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #9
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Please let's not hijack this thread, back on topic I think the new burger must be better, the old one was just too gay.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:50 PM   #10
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
They used to have an Angus burger back before they rolled out the failed XT and changed their Steakhouse lines. It was nothing special.

Are you saying they brought it back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamitekid View Post
In case you feel like something lighter, they do offer flame grilled hot dogs now.

http://www.bk.com/news-press/burger-...illed-hot-dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Geez, this is like the 4th time in 2 days guys have been posting the rules. Threads have been locked, warnings, etc. The OP was asking about a fucking hamburger.
Thanks to all of you for taking about he subject at hand and not high jacking the thread like that other guy.

Actually I'd forgotten about that steak burger, didn't care for that either. Didn't know they had hotdogs, feel that's BK's biggest problem is they're not known for any one thing - they do burgers, chicken, etc - anything to keep the doors open. I've always wondered why does every Burger King in America appear so dirty?
Old 02-17-2016, 01:52 PM   #11
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Answer is on its way.
Quote:
Didn't get anything except what these fine gentlemen added. What's this outing talk?
Old 02-17-2016, 01:56 PM   #12
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Please let's not hijack this thread, back on topic I think the new burger must be better, the old one was just too gay.
Thank you, the highjacking here is out of control.
Old 02-17-2016, 02:07 PM   #13
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Thank you, the highjacking here is out of control.
No problem, I am glad to talk hamburgers all day long.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 02:16 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I always thought Atria's had the best cheddar burger in town. Applebee's is a close second. Anyone else?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 02:28 PM   #15
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Tessaro's, but it's been awhile. I like a couple from Burgatory but I don't crave them like I do others. Same with BRGR
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women