Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Fake Love

I recently had a god awful experience with an ATF once I realized I was nothing to her but a source of income. Now I know providers aren't truly into really any of their clients (hence the IOP) but I thought we had a genuine friendship; when in actuality she was just counting down the seconds until I left. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes...it's alllll fake. I had that epiphany during a session and my dick went limp and I just fucking left. Hobbying is obviously not for me, but I was wondering how you guys cope with that knowledge. I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard.
Bruce Fassbender is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #2
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Not trying to be sarcastic, but this is a fucking board. Try Match.com
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:02 PM   #3
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default been there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender View Post
I recently had a god awful experience with an ATF once I realized I was nothing to her but a source of income. Now I know providers aren't truly into really any of their clients (hence the IOP) but I thought we had a genuine friendship; when in actuality she was just counting down the seconds until I left. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes...it's alllll fake. I had that epiphany during a session and my dick went limp and I just fucking left. Hobbying is obviously not for me, but I was wondering how you guys cope with that knowledge. I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard.
I feel you. It happens. Let me offer a different way to look at it. Of course to most providers we are money. And sometimes we feel a connection, and give off signals that it feels like more. This can lead a girl to try and take advantage, or sometimes want to take a step back. Is it possible that you came to her in a way that made her want to end it or do a quick reality check?

I have had a couple experiences that left me sour. And I do take breaks especially when I am seeing someone and not looking to indulge as much. But from someone who has had many providers who do go the extra mile to blur the line between IOP and actual passion, I know this hobby of ours can be fun if we keep our mind right and stay safe.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:14 PM   #4
Lindsay Lee
Legendary! Classy&Sassy!

User ID: 72
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

How do you truly know it was ALL fake! That's going into her head and reading her mind, unless she came out and told you this. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Just wondering how you "know" she was counting down the minutes.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt over this. Could it be possible you are over thinking and being to sensitive?

Hugs!

Lindsay
Lindsay Lee is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:18 PM   #5
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

This hobby is all fake besides my nuts for $ and I'm good with that.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:35 PM   #6
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I'd rather fuck a piece of cardboard.
What's stopping you?
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:37 PM   #7
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
This hobby is all fake besides my nuts for $ and I'm good with that.
some guys come in with that mindset 100%....some guys can maintain that mindset on a conditional basis, those guys in the latter have to(and often will) get their feelings hurt before they can evolve to the former.
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:41 PM   #8
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I don't need IOP.

I just need her to have space for my dick to get in so I can fuck it super hard and nut like I've never nut before.

Easy-peasy, nothing fancy, just simple bang-n-go.

No drama, no llama.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:18 PM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Fucking newbie getting butthurt because he thought he was different ... cardboard gets recycled, your busted ego gets stomped on with stripper shoes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 05:28 PM   #10
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You reviewed a certain young lady twice in a span of three days? Is this the offensive wench? https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1964513

I book longer multi-hour sessions so that counting out the clock becomes more of a chore than most providers want to undertake. At least I haven't heard any doing it aloud. I suppose it'd just easier to get on with the sex and it'll end when it ends.

Or maybe go find a new ATF?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 06:00 PM   #11
PetrusMaximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Dude, if she stood there in the room like a tree, I would cut the tree down and take the log to bed and fuck it like I'm the chainsaw.

Why go for intimacy? When you know well you can't have that shit here.
PetrusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:11 PM   #12
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Fucking newbie getting butthurt because he thought he was different ... cardboard gets recycled, your busted ego gets stomped on with stripper shoes.
Yea my ego definitely took a hit...that's probably it
Old 02-27-2017, 09:14 PM   #13
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclark View Post
Not trying to be sarcastic, but this is a fucking board. Try Match.com
Lmao I feel you
Old 02-27-2017, 09:15 PM   #14
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee View Post
How do you truly know it was ALL fake! That's going into her head and reading her mind, unless she came out and told you this. Maybe she was having a bad day.

Just wondering how you "know" she was counting down the minutes.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt over this. Could it be possible you are over thinking and being to sensitive?

Hugs!

Lindsay
Body language never lies...I'll be ok though... thanks!
Old 02-27-2017, 09:16 PM   #15
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
What made you have your "epiphany" during your session? I do know what you mean because we are human and we do develop feelings (whatever they may be) for other people.
One time I was with my ATF and she said something that indicated we didn't have time for a 5 minute off the clock conversation about something. And yes it was hurtful and eye opening especially since I had done her a few small favors. But we are who we are, and we feel what we feel. And to be honest that's one reason in the hobby to maybe not see a regular provider (although there are benefits too).
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women