Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36582
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2019, 03:41 PM   #1
Basic_Slays
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Stay away from Red

Stay away from: Red

http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/239649964014

I’ve been eyeing this girl for a while now, and I’ve finally had time to schedule a date with her. A lot of back and forth, I like asking a bunch of questions especially if it’s my first time with the provider. I’ve had a lot of bad experiences in the hobby. And this was another bad one.

First she had a pretty rude attitude at first but once we set something up she was like “baby this” and “baby that.” Second, again I like asking questions like routine questions, like what are the rates, what activities that AREN'T allowed, etc.

She told me that everything was fine, including Greek, but everything has to be covered. I’m like okay.

The first red flag(s) should have been that she was pretty rude, and the price of the date. She wanted $150 for a hour with MSOG. I took the gamble and lost.

I got to the address she provided, told her I was there. 20 mins later I get a message saying she was actually across the street at regency 7 in Fayetteville. Second red flag, she gave me false info. I should’ve just left. But I wanted to see her, totally my fault.

Get into the room and always ask to wash my hands so I can scope out the place and make sure she doesn’t have a pimp waiting for me, or police. Then she just straight up asked for the money. Not a hello are you? Nothing but money.

I asked her how much again, and she asked how long I wanted. Third red flag, we have been texting back and forth all day and she couldn’t remember shit. And this was not even the girl that was in the ad. The girl that presented herself was slightly younger and no where as attractive as the girl in the ad.

I asked her again what wasn’t allowed and that’s when shit got bad. She told me that she didn’t give head unless she was tipped upfront, kissing wasn’t allowed, and there’s no daty allowed. Everything she listed on her ad that was allowed all of the sudden wasn’t. So I told her that I’m going to pass and got up to get my shoes back on when she dashed for the cash and told me to leave.

I told her I wasn’t going anywhere without my money and she told me that I paid her for her time. Fair enough, I had more than enough signs that she was a bad apple yet again I played right into her games.

Please avoid this girl. Not worth it at all. All this bullshit lately happening, I’m deciding to give up on the hobby. Too many people playing fucking games.

I’ve enjoyed my time with all you lovely, legit providers.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Peace.
-Basic
Basic_Slays is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Lol...this was not what I though it was going to be.

That sucks, sorry to hear it.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 05:36 PM   #3
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Damm, sorry about that shit you went through. Since you actually saw her, does this count as an encounter?
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:17 PM   #4
Guest083019
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

That sucks, Basic -

Thank you for your post - that is what this site is all about. It's a high risk game, and there are predators on both sides. I think this site gives the legit players on both sides a lot better odds of success.

Thanks again -
Guest083019 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 10:48 PM   #5
Basic_Slays
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
Damm, sorry about that shit you went through. Since you actually saw her, does this count as an encounter?
I wasn’t actually sure where to post it, since the alert tab is gone or I’m just blind. I just wanted to let my fellow hobbyists know.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:49 PM   #6
Basic_Slays
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Thompson View Post
That sucks, Basic -

Thank you for your post - that is what this site is all about. It's a high risk game, and there are predators on both sides. I think this site gives the legit players on both sides a lot better odds of success.

Thanks again -
Amen to that! Very high risk at times. Just wanted to give y’all a heads up.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:39 AM   #7
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic_Slays View Post
I wasn’t actually sure where to post it, since the alert tab is gone or I’m just blind. I just wanted to let my fellow hobbyists know.
I guess if you paid her for her time, I would think it’s encounter. But it sounds like she’s not even worth the time to put in the review.

Nevertheless, thanks for providing useful and valuable information.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:52 AM   #8
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And all that talking about things that you shouldn't talk about wasnt a red flag ? You are lucky you didn't get hurt or robbed hun.
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:26 AM   #9
Rocksalt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Lol...this was not what I though it was going to be.

That sucks, sorry to hear it.
Lol. Same here.

I thought And....here...we...GO!
Rocksalt is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:44 PM   #10
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic_Slays View Post
You're not blind - The Alerts Forum did not make the trip after the Eccie blackout(s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
I guess if you paid her for her time, I would think it’s encounter. But it sounds like she’s not even worth the time to put in the review.

Nevertheless, thanks for providing useful and valuable information.
As you say, they were able to meet and he did pay for her time. If an Encounter Report had been posted, it would have remained in the Forum.

Unfortunately, as no "Activities" happened, the Encounter Report would not qualify for PA Credit.
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women