Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Can we kill the Tsarnaev brothers' relatives, too?

Might as well get the complete home set, while we are at it.

It appears that Daddy doesn't believe his sons did it and says that "all hell will break loose" if the second one is killed. Nice. I just love being threatened by the parent of a terrorist murderer:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb...6#.UXGu94JgPpw

Here's a key quote:
--------------------------------------
"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame," the father told ABC News. "Someone, some organization is out to get them."
Anzor Tsarnaev said that his sons were "set up" and that they are "very nice kids" who have no experience with weapons and explosives.
---------------------------------------

Not to be outdone, their aunt is hyping a conspiracy, too:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...et_718107.html

She is quoted:
"Where is the evidence?" she asked.
"I'm suspicious that this was staged."

No evidence? I guess all the video tapes don't count. Or the Islamic website rants. Or the shootout with the police.

Mom robbed a Lord & Taylor store:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d--Taylor.html

About the only one worth keeping is that uncle who called them "losers".

With all this talk of conspiracy, I'm wondering if there is any family connection to SEE3772.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. ....
Yea, and don't you forget it. You want to come to the funeral?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame,"

about 30 seconds after he said that, his ass should have been on a plane back to the homeland.

inside job that you crazy sob
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

It appeared the older brother slapped his sister around:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...04-19-15-36-49

Key quote:

"A woman who described herself as a friend of Ailina Tsarnaev described a different relationship between the woman and the elder brother.
Vicki Colon, of Passaic, said the woman feared him because "he used to beat her.""

She probably talked to men who were not her relatives. So, she deserved it for dishonoring her family and disgracing Islam.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
"If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame,"

about 30 seconds after he said that, his ass should have been on a plane back to the homeland.

inside job that you crazy sob
He already IS in the homeland. I think he is living in the Russian city of Makhachkala. I assume that is in Chechnya.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:34 PM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He already IS in the homeland. I think he is living in the Russian city of Makhachkala. I assume that is in Chechnya.
He is not in this country, from what was reported.

But you know how kids are when they leave home for school ... they just get out of control and the parents are usually the last to know how bad they can be. His problem is that he doesn't realize how pissed those Bostonians get when you screw with their marathon!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
MY BAD.

the uncle is here, I assumed papa was too
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #8
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Pack em all up, and ship their ass's back to chechneya.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:00 PM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

The uncle calling them losers was hilarious. They're rather a demonstrative emotional bunch, eh? Can't believe the cops didn't light little brother up like a christmas tree....never would've thought he'd be taken alive.

What were these two shitbirds thinking? Here they are, living the dream in the US instead of the stinking shithole country they come from....young, one in college, wtf?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #10
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Everyone that knew them describe them as just a couple
of likable guys, everyone seems surprised that they weren't
a couple of monsters all the time, too much Hollywood
influence on peoples thinking.

Someone once wrote about the banality of evil.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:52 AM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I think the sister, mother and father knew the older brother was up to something and are just acting ignorant to deny any culpability and avoid community backlash.

Something is strange though. Questions I'd like answered:
1. The father claims political asylum and gets his family over here (from what I can tell for free) but goes back over to Russia/Chechnya 8 years later to live. Why? Especially with the rest of the family staying behind.
2. The FBI interviews the older brother two years ago based on a tip from a foreign govt. Later he goes to Russia for a six month vacation and isn't re-interviewed by the FBI. Was this guy on any watch list? If not, why do we even have watch lists?
3. Mother is arrest for shoplifting clothes. Doesn't appear she is a US citizen. Why isn't she been deported to where her husband is? They are reportedly still married.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I think the sister, mother and father knew the older brother was up to something and are just acting ignorant to deny any culpability and avoid community backlash.

Something is strange though. Questions I'd like answered:
1. The father claims political asylum and gets his family over here (from what I can tell for free) but goes back over to Russia/Chechnya 8 years later to live. Why? Especially with the rest of the family staying behind.
2. The FBI interviews the older brother two years ago based on a tip from a foreign govt. Later he goes to Russia for a six month vacation and isn't re-interviewed by the FBI. Was this guy on any watch list? If not, why do we even have watch lists?
3. Mother is arrest for shoplifting clothes. Doesn't appear she is a US citizen. Why isn't she been deported to where her husband is? They are reportedly still married.
So.....it's a conspiracy! NY'er, take note.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
So.....it's a conspiracy! NY'er, take note.
In what way is it a conspiracy Timmy? I'm just saying that the immediate family knew something - I'm not saying they enabled or supported the attack. I just find it strange that the father (and it appears now the mother) are back in Russia after asking for political asylum. From listening to the Uncle the Father moved back permanently to Russia.

Here's an interesting quote from http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ect-years-ago/ about the interview with the older Tsarnaev:
============================== ============================
The FBI is likely to have run a background check, running his name through all the relevant databases, including those of other agencies, checking on his communications and all of his overseas travel. Miller reports that culminated in a sit-down interview where they probably asked him a lot of questions about his life, his contacts, his surroundings. All of this was then written in a report and sent it to the requesting government.

This is an issue they've had in the past. They interviewed Carlos Bledsoe in Little Rock, Ark., before he shot up an Army recruiting station in 2009. They were also looking into Major Hasan Nadal before the Fort Hood shootings.

However, the FBI has maintained in those incidents that they took all the steps they were asked to and were allowed to under the law.

============================== ===========================
Old 04-20-2013, 07:39 AM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

All of the major news outlets are now reporting that after the Bombing, the Younger Brother went back to the school campus, tweeted, got on face book, even went to the Gym, as if nothing had happenned.

The familly's reaction is typical, nobody wants to believe that their Sons would be capable of what these two did.

Where is the blame? It all goes back to this whole "Muslim Thing" that can, seemingly, take young people and brainwash them into committing the most atrocious of crimes, all in the name of Allah.

The big question should be is how many more, just like these two, are out there, waiting for the order from either their God, or their Imam, to go and blow something else up.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What's his facebook handle? Timmy wants to send him a friend request.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women