Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Will Santorum make it three?

For all of you premature prognosticators out there, Rick Santorum is well ahead in the Missouri polls and has a very slight lead in Minneasota. If he pulls off these two wins he will have three wins including Iowa. Maybe this Romney guy isn't such a hot thing and maybe some of you got too excited, too early.

Doesn't mean that Romney won't win in the in but now is not the time to make the prediction. Kind of like putting your pants back on while the lady is still trying to take her bra off. You came too soon.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. Kind of like putting your pants back on while the lady is still trying to take her bra off. You came too soon.
Which one are you waiting to fuc?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'm not a big fan of anyone now in the race, with Mitt and Rick being my least favorite, so I hope the pot stays sufficiently stirred to keep neither from getting the nod. It would be great if the convention started without any clear winner, maybe someone worth getting behind would step out of the shadows then.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's the only hope the Republicans have. But as long as the next President will be a Republican or Democrat, there is very little hope for our country.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #5
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
For all of you premature prognosticators out there, Rick Santorum is well ahead in the Missouri polls and has a very slight lead in Minneasota. If he pulls off these two wins he will have three wins including Iowa. Maybe this Romney guy isn't such a hot thing and maybe some of you got too excited, too early.

Doesn't mean that Romney won't win in the in but now is not the time to make the prediction. Kind of like putting your pants back on while the lady is still trying to take her bra off. You came too soon.
Man, that would be great!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #6
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Can't really believe that Americans can be such fucking idiots to chose Santorum as their next president.
But anyway, it would be a great win for Obama, that's for sure.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That's just the kind of choice that could help Gary Johnson win the White House.

And before you say "That could never happen" I know that. But the rest of you have your ridiculous political fantasies. This one is mine.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I've a feeling that this race could end up as a "brokered" convention if all of the candidates don't get the needed electoral votes.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:15 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It is now official, Santorum took all three states for a total of four wins. I guess all the experts now have to walk back all of their predictions. 'Two in a row means Romeny is the one'. What about three at once? 'Three wins means that Romeny is the man'. How about four wins? I look it when the experts (and CDN) look foolish. If this keeps up then it could be anyones convention and the democrats will have to spend a lot more money attacking all the possibles instead of the one probable. I can't see how anyone thinks this is good for Obama unless they don't understand.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I can't see how anyone thinks this is good for Obama unless they don't understand.
And I suppose that you believe Republican candidates spending the better part of the past year attacking each other's vulnerabilities has somehow been good for Republicans? How can you say that Snow White Romney and the 7 Drawfs repeatedly attacking each other and spending valuable resources to do so has not been good for Obama? Meanwhile Obama has been setting off to the side collecting a sizable war chest while Republicans are spending theirs attacking each other.

Perhaps it is you who does not understand!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I CAN'T believe it! Santorum has no hope of winning in the general election. Romney can and will beat without Santorum on the ticket. He's more dangerous than Palin if you can believe that. I hope the Republicans don't mess this up for all our sakes.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Okay, I'll use smaller words. I was not talking about the back fighting. I was talking about the press, as usual, trying to pick the GOP candidate with the approval of the DNC. Romney is the man, Romney is inevitable, Romney is the only electable GOP candidate, etc. At least for this time the GOP voters have stood up and show the world that we are not satisfied with the choice made for us by the media. Also should be noted that democrats crossed the aisle and voted in New Hampshire and other states.

As for the beautiful Ms. Howard (never change) a very recent Rasmussen poll had Santorum BEATING Obama by a point in a national poll. Now that is only one point which is well inside the margin of error but it is indicative that Santurum is electable. He can win and people were asking me last night who Santorum is. When people understand the contrast between Obama (or Romney) and Santorum he should start to garner more votes. In fact, I would predict that Ron Paul supporters will begin to jump ship when they think they have found an alternative to Romney THAT CAN WIN which many of them know that Paul can't do. Even Paul says he won't win but he wants to have some say at the convention. The voters are looking for someone who wants the job and not a talking point.
As I have said before, this is a long process and there is no guarantee for anyone. Obama will have a billion dollars (so much for his pledge, HIS PLEDGE, to only use government financing) and the mainstream media (remember JOURNAList) to carry his water. He will do to any GOP candidate what the media refuses to do and that is dig up every little peccadillo about every GOP candidate. My earlier point goes to the fact the not knowing who the candidate is right now costs money to the Obama campaign. They have huge files on Romney and Gringrich. Now they have to go out and find as much as possible on Santorum. They have to start crafting commercials and talking points. They have to get to their pet jounalists and give them their talking points to repeat. The worst thing for the DNC...this could cause a brokered convention and then anyone could be the choice. They may not have time to dig up all the dirt between July and November and get it out there.
Recent events also support someone like Santorum rather than Romney. Denying Catholic healthcare providers their religious freedoms in order to serve the community is more than unconstiutional, it is just wrong. Think of that, Obama would pull something like this with an election on the line. Imagine what he would do if he no longer had to worry about votes or politics.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:51 AM   #13
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Romney and Mormons are one step from cultists...and they thought Obama had questionable beliefs. Republicans are idiots if they elect Romney, as the general populace will not vote for that weirdness. Obama has got it in the bag.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, Sa_fartman, exactly what is the true religion? What should ALL of us believe? What is it about Mormon practice makes them dangerous? No coffee? Fidelity? I've known many Mormons, and every last one of them has been honest with me, and I've never heard them say an unkind word about anybody. Romney is different, but I would trust a Mormon before most other people.

And no, I'm not a religionist, nor am I a Mormon.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #15
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

As for the beautiful Ms. Howard (never change) a very recent Rasmussen poll had Santorum BEATING Obama by a point in a national poll. Now that is only one point which is well inside the margin of error but it is indicative that Santurum is electable. He can win and people were asking me last night who Santorum is. When people understand the contrast between Obama (or Romney) and Santorum he should start to garner more votes................... .
Well thank you. I just can’t see him getting the women’s vote. I won’t vote for him. I’d have to set it out. I’ve never done that before. I’ve made every election since I was 18. In the end, I just don’t think his hard right religious beliefs and the evangelicals that go along with those beliefs are enough to counter everyone else that is turned off by them. I’m not dogging him for his beliefs. He has every right to believe any way he wants to. I just don’t agree with them.

I agree with you on everything else you said. The press are in Obama’s pocket so deep. I heard today someone called the frenzy for Obama is called the Cult of Personality. I like that description.

I’d like to see Romney because he is more of a centralist. The extremism that has gripped the country since Newt and the Contract with America crew set out to polarize the nation has done nothing but hurt the people and the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Romney and Mormons are one step from cultists...and they thought Obama had questionable beliefs. Republicans are idiots if they elect Romney, as the general populace will not vote for that weirdness. Obama has got it in the bag.
Remember, the Romans as well as the Jewish hierarchy considered Christianity a cult. One man’s true religion isn’t necessarily everyone’s true religion.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women