Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42375
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36780
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Ks Speaker of House

I'll probably catch a lot of "flack" for this, but on the news this morning they stated that the Kansas Speaker of the House is in trouble for a statement he made about The First Lady, referring to her as "Mrs. Yoooo Mama". Now I'm not going to say anything derogatory about the First Lady because I don't believe that either she of the current person she is with will remain in the WHITE house very much longer. Amen.:yi kes:
Old 01-06-2012, 09:13 AM   #2
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I don't think he's in trouble for his tasteless email, just being called out for it. I hope we don't have to hear about the lack of respect given to future first ladies when and if a republican gets in the white house sense none is being given to the current one.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You may not like who is in the white house right now, but you damn well better respect the title and the people who are in it.....regardless of how long they will be there.

I was never a fan of Bush Jr (my name for him), but when I had a chance to meet him in person and spend time talking to him, I did it. For the simple fact of actually exchanging words with a sitting POTUS and I respect the title.

When you're in politics you need to choose your words carefully no matter who you're talking to, emailing or texting. People in politics love to leak info.

What he did was disrespectful.

Plus, I don't think you need to say anything derogatory Grizzy.....your post speaks volumes.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

I apologize for even putting this out there. MsElena you're right, we should and do respect the people in the white house. Just, I was never a real fan of him or her. Sorry :-(
Old 01-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Politicians all stick their foot in their mouths all the time. The First Lady really hasn't done anything that bad except want to get kids healthy. Is that why people dislike her so much? Because she wants people to be and get healthy?
Old 01-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

I agree. I wish you well.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #7
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Politicians all stick their foot in their mouths all the time. The First Lady really hasn't done anything that bad except want to get kids healthy. Is that why people dislike her so much? Because she wants people to be and get healthy?
I think a lot of people feel negatively towards her as a backlash to the way the media fell all over themselves to praise her, talk about her arms and her fashion since, called her the new Jackie O before they were even in the White House. The way they ogled her and cooed about every aspect of her I think turned many people against her. Its too bad because I believe her only agenda is heathy kids, a lot of the time a first lady is thought well of when her husband is not, Laura Bush is generally thought well of where GW is not. This is not the case here. Of course she did not help her self during the election when she made some comments which could be taken as a little unamerican LOL, but I think she is alright.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WOW, I just noticed how you had put the word WHITE in caps. I skipped right over that the first time I read it.

Maybe I'll just start calling it the cracker house or the white boy house or the honky house the next time a WHITE republican gets into office. Maybe I'll just start reacting to POTUS the way some others do, by not giving respect.

Seriously, when is the racist shit going to stop?

Oh yeah....I wish you well too.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

I didn't mean anything racist when I capitalized "WHITE" house. Please don't think of it that way. I'm not a racist; I have shared many days and nights elbow to elbow with my fellow African Americans during my career in the military. I could tell you lots of stories, especially during the Vietnam conflict, but not here. I think it's time to stop this thread. I apologize if you think that I'm negative. lol.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #10
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Politicians all stick their foot in their mouths....
And I don't have to be a politician to put my foot in my mouth!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #11
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

Newtown - You're absolutely right, and I sure did, and I apologize. Ain't gona happen again.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #12
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I think the primary concern was the allegation that this nonsense occurred on government computers or government email accounts. Frankly, I don't really care about the content of what was said, but I do care that it was alleged to have been done over a medium I have to pay for against my will.

That said, I think the falling all over themselves the media did to prop these people up is a complete disgrace. The media establishment, as well as the legal establishment has been in the bag for these folks for years. Never has someone come to the office that has been so poorly vetted, and without qualifications of any sort. I think these people are complete narcissists, who see themselves as being entitled to what others have earned and they act it on a daily basis with how they play with our money. I think the wife in particular is a driving force in it, and I think she is an ugly person both in physicality, as well as what you don't see.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think our dislike of Michelle Obama is about her negativity, her falseness, and her hypocrisy.
Number One; like Hillary Clinton Michelle got real good, highly paid job when her husband became a successful politician in Chicagao. She got a job for a hospital where she engineered a way to turf indigent patients to other hospitals. Her position has not been filled since she left making it obvious that it was just for her. That shows personal corruption on her part and hypocritical behavior by treating poor patients differently despite federal law.
Michelle spoke volumes when she said that this was the first time that she has been proud of her country. The moon landing, Challenger, 9/11, stopping the slaughter in Bosnia, etc and that was the first time???
Her and her husband both have statement about students not going into the private sector but working for government instead. Which is exactly what she DIDN'T do. Hypocrisy.
Her garden is built on soil fertilized by the Clintons with raw sewage. Nothing grown there can be eaten safely. It is a fraud.
Her elite lifestyle while telling the rest of us to power down. Going to the farmers market in DC with an entourage and the streets closed off for a 2 mile trip.
While she promotes good eating habits when she talks, she has BBQ'd ribs, Kobi beef, and very unhealthy food for the White House.
Part of the dislike come from the press as well. They went crazy when Sarah Palin left Alaska without more than a couple of changes of clothes and then they went out and bought something for her to wear. Yes, it cost money because she was running for VP. The same press can't bring themselves to ask about the jewelry and $3,000 dresses worn by Michelle. She has every right to spend HER money on this but where is the curiousity (and condemnation) of the press.
Finally, there are just some people you like and some you don't like. I don't like her and never have. If you think this is a racial thing (and all libs think everything is racial which says more about their mindset than their words) I love Harris Faulkner, I like Halle Berry, I'm cool about Oprah, and I don't like Hillary either.

As for as the email, was it private? Some people say certains things or bend certain words in private which they won't do in public. For example; whenever I use the word graduate I usually say grad-e-ate as an homage to my mother who said it that way a few times. I won't do that in public or on an official document.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

If it bothers people how much she spends on her clothes, then maybe the Target, J Crew and Old Navy shirts/dresses/sweaters she buys are just too expensive then and she should go to a thrift shop.

The food....give me a break, its not like they eat Kobi steak everynight.

I don't always think its a racial thing, but this thread started off as a racist post. If he truly didn't intend for the word WHITE to be in caps, then he should've changed it after it was posted. Having the word WHITE in caps makes it as racist as it comes, no matter how you dress it up.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I think I said I don't what SHE spends on her clothes but I have a problem with the press. The press was critical of Pat Nixon (you're probably too young to remember) and her coats, the press had all sorts of names for Nancy Reagan and her dresses, and you are old enough to remember all the innuendos about Sarah Palin (the naughty school teacher look) and Michelle Bachmann (just small is her butt). So why doesn't the press give the same, and same kind, of attention to Michelle Obama's presentation (and the cost).
I could just link the picture but I thought you might like the article. http://bigjournalism.com/pjsalvatore...s-more-racist/
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women