Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2022, 08:17 PM   #1
Hot4uhotness
Premium Access

Encounters: 113
Default OH2

Is this site up and running. I see people referencing peoples accounts from OH2. I stopped trying to log back on but was curious.
Hot4uhotness is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 09:08 PM   #2
djbdub
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I haven’t had any problems logging in.
djbdub is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 04:38 PM   #3
SATraveler
Registered Member

It's still buggy and you'll get prompted for the private / secure thing - but you can get in..
It's a bit frustrating though.. I'm having to log-in multiple times while browsing.. Click on a provider link, and then have to log-in again, etc.
SATraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:41 AM   #4
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATraveler View Post
It's still buggy and you'll get prompted for the private / secure thing - but you can get in..
It's a bit frustrating though.. I'm having to log-in multiple times while browsing.. Click on a provider link, and then have to log-in again, etc.
Check the "Remember me" box at login to stay logged-in. If you use a private window (Firefox) the info is deleted when the window is closed.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:48 AM   #5
OralPassion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I've found the following works consistently:

W11 PC.
ProtonVPN, CA servers.
Firefox private window.

My OH2 shortcut points to the round table - that's so I can log in at the bottom of the page rather than the top-right corner - and that is to bypass the popup ad.

The only glitch I encounter now and then is the security warning after clicking a link.
Rather than going the "accept and continue" route, I go back to the previous page and click the link again - second try usually works.

What can't be avoided now matter how one logs in is the 504 gateway time out and slow performance.
Those are low-budget tech issues that will happen regardless of how one logs in.
OralPassion is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:13 AM   #6
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

oh2 is done. Just the really bitter woke folks and the cronies are left
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 01:52 PM   #7
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

People don't understand what the lack of a security certificate means. It means that your browser can't find a valid security certificate tied to the URL and can't guarantee that the site has minimal Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).

You're basically logging on to an unsecure web site with no documentation or security.

A lot of people out there thinking with their little head(s)!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2022, 01:48 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

^^^^What he said^^^^

You'd think that they'd have come up with a solution eons ago.

Those with a throw away device, pay no heed to this thread.
Others....
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:39 AM   #9
dm1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Been able to get in for several weeks using a VPN, this morning, NOTHING works, either I’ve used up my password attempts or the admin has blocked my IP address.
dm1951 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 10:50 AM   #10
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm1951 View Post
Been able to get in for several weeks using a VPN, this morning, NOTHING works, either I’ve used up my password attempts or the admin has blocked my IP address.
Samesies, reset my PW with no change. May try my burner later to see if related to VPN.
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 12:56 PM   #11
I_Want_They
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

So if I go to OH2 site and not log into my account and just browse the site, will my device be susceptible to possible security breeches?
I_Want_They is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 04:02 PM   #12
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

The Internet for Dummies:

1. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) logs every web site you visit and how long you are there.

2. Every web site you visit plants trackers (called "cookies") on your device that are electronic beacons telling every other web site you visit, "Hey, on such-and-such date, I spent X number of hours, Y number of minutes, and Z number of seconds on such-and-such web site." Normal cookies are pretty easy to delete, the "forever cookies" written in Macromedia Flash are stored in a completely separate area of your device and are very difficult to get rid of.

3. Google's parent company, Alphabet, controls all of the web traffic in and out of the US. When was the last time you heard of Alphabet being sued for violating someone's privacy? Not in the US, because the Patriot Act says it's OK for web companies to track your activities on line and sell them to the US Government for big $$$. Only in the EU have Alphabet, Google, and Facebook been sued for violating the EU's privacy laws... repeatedly!

The largest commercial web server company is Amazon Web Services. The second largest is Microsoft. The US DoD recently awarded a multi-year, multi-billion dollar contract to Microsoft because Amazon could not demonstrate that they could firewall off the DoD Secret servers from their streaming content servers.

US DOJ has a history of taking over sex worker related boards and operating them until they feel that they have exhausted the list of "players" to be charged. Remember BackPage? How about Indys out of PA and Independentgirls.com out of FL?

See Post 7, above.

So you see, it's OK to pick up a $20.00 SW and bang her bareback up the poop chute - you'll never get any STD's! Really! It's OK.

- SMH
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 09:58 AM   #13
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

User ID: 110315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Down again?
Adrienne Knight is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 10:50 AM   #14
Tdam
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Yeah I haven’t been able to get in since Wednesday.
Tdam is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 01:06 PM   #15
Txsunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

BS oh2 is done for. My guess is it is being held hostage by hackers. Anonymous01 has a different theory.
Txsunman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women