Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A place for my thoughts......Enjoy!

He knocked on the door and waited nervously. After only a short wait, Angel opened the door. “Come on in,” she said, “make yourself comfortable.” He walked in and she closed and locked the door behind him. He turned and watched her. She walked up to him and gave him a hug.

“It’s great to finally meet you ,” he said. “Same here,” answered Angel. “I’ve been dying to get together with you. I’ve been reading your story again,” she said. “Oh, those,” he replied sheepishly. “It’s funny, when I’m writing them, they are a big turn on, but I have to admit I’m a little embarrassed now.” “You shouldn’t be,” said Angel, “they were a real turn on for me too.”

She walked over to the bed and sat down, indicating that he should do the same. “I get the part about you only wanting oral sex,” she said. “But, I also think I understand that you want me to make you do “bad” things, is that right?” “Yeah, that’s it in a nutshell,” he said. “I’ve never fucked anyone besides my wife, that’s really taboo. Obviously, it’s also way against the rules for me to be seeing you. But, somehow actually fucking someone else would be over the top. I would never do that on my own, I would have to be “tricked” into it”

“I see,” she said, smiling. “So you want me to get you all hot and bothered and then what?” “Well, I’m not sure,” he said. “Like I said, I’m not sure I could fuck someone else on my own, but maybe if I was really horny and someone were to just keep moving me in that direction that maybe I could. It would also be a huge turn on if as I was moved closer and closer to it, that you would tell me how naughty I was being. I guess part of the turn on would be getting “tricked” into it somehow. But, even then, I don’t know if I could actually do it.”

“Ok,” she said, “I think I get it.” She moved closer to him and said, “So, you’ve really got a thing for having your cock sucked huh? You’re in luck, I love to suck cock.” “Just look at these lips,” she said, “this tongue.” She parted her lips, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out making it wide and flat. It looked like she could almost lick her chin.

“Does my mouth make your penis horny?” she asked. He didn’t know what to say. “Do you want to kiss the mouth that’s going to suck your cock?” He looked at her full lips and her sexy eyes. He moved closer and they kissed. She put her arms around him and kissed him harder. Immediately, his cock throbbed in his pants. He let out a soft sigh. “Um,” Angel whispered, “someone likes that.” She kissed him more, pulling him even closer to her. Her lips parted and her tongue teased his lips. He opened his mouth and her tongue was instantly in his mouth.

She kissed him hard, her tongue thrashing in his mouth. Then she pulled away, holding his face in her hands. “How does it feel to have my tongue in your mouth knowing that I want your cum all over my tongue, hmm? You like my tongue, I know you do, I can tell by the way you look at it. She licked her lips seductively. “I’ll make you a deal, if you’re a really good boy, and do everything I tell you to, I’ll make that big nasty penis squirt on my tongue.” She opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and pretended to jack a cock off into her mouth, then licked her lips again. “Mmmmm, I love having a big hard cock spurt on my tongue. The cum is so warm. I love to feel it drip down my chin,” she purred.

They kissed for a few minutes longer until he had a raging hard on. Then, Angel leaned back and removed her top. Her breasts hung there just begging to be sucked. He lowered his head and sucked them, rolling his tongue around the nipples and gently biting them. Angel voiced her approval and held him close to her chest. He switched from one breast to the other alternating sucking and then massaging each nipple in turn, finally burying his face between her breasts.

“Now, it’s time for you to do what I say,” Angel said. “Let’s try something. I think I know exactly what you want. Let’s just start pushing the envelope and when you feel uncomfortable, you let me know and we’ll stop, okay?” He agreed. “Take off your pants,” she instructed. He did as he was told. “The boxers too,” she said. The boxers hit the floor followed by his shirt.

She took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it slowly. She stared at him seductively while she did it, opening her mouth and licking her lips. She could see that he was entranced by her tongue. “You really like my mouth don’t you?” she said. She got her tongue wet with saliva then stuck out her tongue and let the saliva drip off the end of her tongue. All he could do was watch in amazement. “You want me to suck your cock, don’t you?” she teased. “Oh yes, Angel,” he whispered.

She knelt on the floor in front of him, grabbed the base of his cock, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her wet tongue. She laid his cock on her tongue, then closed her mouth around the head. “That looks awesome,” he said. “Why don’t you get some pictures of me sucking your cock,” she suggested. She began sucking his cock while he snapped a few pictures.

She pulled her head away and looked up at him still slowly stroking his cock. “You’re a bad boy letting me suck your cock like that. What else are you going to let me do?” she asked. He didn’t know what to say.

“You know what would be really naughty?” she said. “It would be really naughty if I put a condom on you. That’s the first thing I do to get ready to fuck a big hard penis like yours,” she said. “It doesn’t mean you have to fuck me, it just means we’re getting you a little closer. We can stop any time you say.”

She reached over to the night stand and grabbed a condom, opened the package and placed the unrolled condom on the tip of his cock. “Why don’t you get a couple of pictures of me putting the condom on you,” she said. He took a few pictures as she unrolled it onto his cock. She rolled it all the way to the bottom and then gave his cock a squeeze. “There, that’s better,” she said. “How does it feel?” “It feels really tight,” he said. “Does it?” she asked.

“Just imagine if your lady walked in right now, you naughty boy,” she cooed. “You haven’t fucked me, but she would never believe it. You’d be guilty of fucking someone else just because you’ve got a condom on your big hard penis you bad boy.” “Oh God, you’re right,” he said, shocked.

She laid on her back and spread her legs with her knees bent. “But you’re not going to fuck me are you?” she said, matter of factly, “You’re too honest, to true to your wife. So let’s try something else,” she said. “I want you to lick my pussy. Oh and give me that camera, I want to take some pictures of you eating me out.”

He showed her how to take pictures and how to take a quick movie. Then, the lesson over, he got between her legs and started licking her pussy. He licked it slowly at first, teasing while she took pictures. Then he began to lick her faster. He could tell what she liked by her moaning and coaching. Her pussy was so wet and so hot. It turned him on like crazy. He could tell she was getting close to having an orgasm. He pulled his face away but kept rubbing her clit with his thumb. “Do you want me to make you cum?” he asked. “Oh God yes,” she said, “I’m so close.” Her hips began to shake. He slowed his fingers down then put his mouth over her pussy and just held it there, still. He looked at her with her pussy in his mouth. She looked back with a pained expression. Then he slowly took his mouth away.

“You’re really horny now aren’t you?” he said. “Oh God, that was mean,” she hissed. “I was so close.” “I need to cum really bad,” she said. “I want you to lay down on your back,” she instructed. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to fuck you.”

He did as she said and laid down on his back. “Now you naughty boy,” she said, “You’re not going to stop.” She straddled his head and lowered her soaking snatch onto his face. He began licking her pussy and clit. She reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit while he continued licking. In a short time her legs began to shake again. “Oh yeah,” she said, “I’m gonna cum this time. I’m gonna cum on your face.” She reached down and pulled his face tightly against her pussy and came. She shook and bucked against him burying his face between her legs.

When her orgasm had passed, she slowly released him and climbed off. His face was wet with her fluids. She grabbed the camera and took a picture of his wet face, then laid down next to him.

When she had regained her composure, she said, “Hey, would you help me get a few pics for my website?” “Sure,” he said. “What kind of pictures do you want?” “Why don’t you just come here and kneel between my legs?” she suggested grabbing the camera again. “Just kneel there with your condom covered cock next to my pussy.” “I guess I could do that,” he said.

She scooted up on the bed, bending her knees and spreading her legs. Her pussy was so wet and tempting. He crawled up on the bed. “That’s right,” she laughed, “You just assume the position,” she smiled. “Yeah,” he agreed, “I guess that would be okay.” He crawled over to her and then got on his knees between her legs. His penis was about six inches away from her pussy.

She snapped a picture, then reviewed it and said, “Something’s not right. Part of the problem is that your cock isn’t quite hard enough.” She reached over and grabbed a small bottle of lubricant. She had him hold out his hand and then squirted some onto his outstretched palm. “There, now rub that on your cock,” she instructed. He rubbed the lubricant onto his cock. The condom made the lube extremely slippery. “Wow,” he said, that feels great.

She snapped a few pics of him stroking his cock. “Mmmmm, that’s right,” she purred. “Stroke that cock and get him all hard.” She took a few more pictures. “Oh, that looks so fucking good, you stroking your cock between my legs. You realize that if your lady walked in right now it would be all over. Here you are between my legs with a raging hard on. And just think, you haven’t even fucked me and you would be in trouble for it.” He knew she was right. “Oh God, you’re right,” he said. “I’d be in so much trouble and I haven’t even fucked you.”

“I want another picture, but I’ve gotta get my pussy really wet and slippery looking,” she said. Putting the camera down, she squirted a little lube onto her clit and then began rubbing it “You don’t mind if I rub my pussy a little do you?” she asked. “Not at all,” he said.

He watched as she slid her fingers around her clit and into her pussy. Her pussy was so wet. She began to breathe faster, and her hips started to move. “Oh wow,” she said, “That feels really good. God, I’m so horny!” “Okay, here’s what I want in this shot,” she said. “I want you to scoot up here a little closer and hold your wet cock right next to my pussy. It will look like we’ve been fucking,” she said.

He did as he was told, moving closer to her until he had one knee on either side of her ass. She snapped a couple of pictures.

“Okay, now come a little bit closer and just touch your cock against my pussy,” she said. He moved a little closer and just touched the head of his cock against her pussy. “Um, yes,” she said, “that feels really nice you naughty fuckin’ boy. Here you are with your cock right up against my pussy. Does it make your penis feel good?” “Oh yeah,” he said. “Your pussy is so hot and it’s so wet,” he rasped. “Why don’t you rub your hard penis around on my pussy, you bad fuckin’ boy?” she suggested. “I don’t think I should,” he said. “I think maybe we should just get a few more pictures and then you could suck me off.”

“Okay,” she said, “If you don’t feel comfortable, we’ll take it easy.” She smiled at him and said, “You really like getting your cock sucked don’t you?” “Oh, yes,” he rasped. “You want me to suck your cock and make it cum in my mouth don’t you?” she teased. “Oh, yes Angel, I want you suck my cock. It would feel so good,” he whispered. “Tell me then,” she said, “Tell me you want me to suck your cock. Tell me you want to shoot your hot semen into my mouth.” “Oh yes,” he said. “I want you to suck it and I want to shoot my cum into your open mouth.”

She could see that he was really getting turned on. “Okay then,” she said, “just a couple more pictures.” “Touch the head of your big hard penis against my clit,” she instructed. He did and she took a picture. “Now rub that fucking cock on my pussy, then I’m going to suck you off.” she hissed.

This time he began rubbing his cock up and down her snatch without question. On the down strokes, his cock would part the lips of her pussy slightly. This made the head of his cock wet and slippery. “Oh that’s good,” she said. “Hold your cock still when you’ve got my lips spread like that so I can get a picture.” He held still and she took a picture.

They both held completely still. She looked into his eyes and said, “Steve, your big hard penis is spreading the lips of my pussy you bad fuckin’ boy. You’re cheating on your wife!” “No, I’m not,” he stammered. “Oh I think you are,” she said, “Here you are between my legs with the head of your cock spreading my pussy lips open. God, you’re a bad fuckin’ boy, Steve.”

He didn’t know what to say. She clicked another picture, then reached down and began rubbing her clit. “Um, yes,” she hissed, “that feels so fucking good.” He felt her legs circle his ass. “Kiss me,” she hissed, reaching up for him. As he leaned down, his cock pressed against her lips and began parting them. He gasped and tried to pull himself up but found that he was trapped against her by her strong legs. “Calm down,” she said, soothingly, “it’s okay, just kiss me.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her mouth. She kissed him hungrily, her tongue snaking into his mouth and dancing with his. He found that he was able, with some effort, to keep from entering her. As he continued to kiss her, he felt his resolve weakening. It would be so easy to just let go and slide into her. But he knew he shouldn’t.

Sensing his indecision, she stopped kissing him and held his head about six inches away from her face. “I want to feel that big penis inside me,” she whispered. “I shouldn’t,” he said. She just stared at him. “Are you sure?” she asked, “It would be so easy to just slide that big fucker right into my hot pussy. Mmmm, it would feel so good Steve.”

“I shouldn’t,” he whispered, staring into her eyes, those beautiful, brown, mischievous eyes. “Maybe you could just stick the head of your cock in me,” she said. She stared at him, then licked her lips seductively. He closed his eyes and shook his head. “No,” he said, “We should stop.”

“It’s too late for that now cheater,” she teased. “Look at yourself. You’re kneeling between my legs, you’ve got a condom on, your penis is as hard as a rock, I’m all slippery, you’re all slippery, you’re practically inside of me right now.” She was right, with just a small push, he would be balls deep in her pussy and it would be all over. “No, we really should stop,” he said.

“Ok,” she said releasing her legs just a little, “we’ll stop.” “Your wife is so lucky to have a sweet honest guy like you. Can I ask you what her name is?” she asked. “Sandy,” he replied. “Well Sandy is a lucky woman. I don’t know a single guy who would get as close to fucking someone as you are right now, in a place where there was no chance they were going to get caught, and not do it because they loved their wife. She doesn’t deserve you.”

“What do you mean she doesn’t deserve me?” he asked, suddenly a little irritated. “Oh, don’t be offended, it’s just that if Sandy walked through that door right now and saw us here, she wouldn’t believe you hadn’t fucked me. Even if I insisted that I tried, but you just kept saying no, do you think she’d believe you? I mean you drove all the way here under false pretenses, you already lied about that. Where does she think you are Steve?” she said. “Where did you tell Sandy you were going today? What lie did you tell her?”

He didn’t know what to say. “If she walked in right now, what’s the only possible thing she could think? You aren’t where you said you were going to be, instead you’re in a hotel room with a strange woman. We’re both naked, and here you are on top of me with the head of your cock in my pussy. And I’m so horny,” she said. When she said the word horny her legs tightened against him again. He had kind of relaxed and the quick tightening of her legs surprised him and his cock went just a little further into her. They both gasped and looked into each other’s eyes. They just stayed there, motionless, staring.

Then, Angel whispered “Please fuck me Steve. Slide that big thick penis of yours into my cunt. It’s okay, no one will ever know, Sandy will never know. I need it so badly.” He shook his head, “No, I shouldn’t be here, Sandy is so good to me.”

“Is she good to you? Really? She won’t suck your cock,” Angel said. “You are so good to her, so faithful and she won’t even suck your cock. If you ask me, she deserves to be cheated on. Cheat on her with me Steve, get your cock what it deserves. Let it just sink into my pussy, you know it’s going to feel sooo good,” she said. “You deserve it.”

He mind raced. God she was good. He agreed with everything she said, but he still remained firm. “Angel, I want to stop,” he said. “You said you would stop if I felt uncomfortable.”

“That was before you made me all horny,” she hissed, “It’s too late for that now. You don’t seem to understand,” she continued. “My pussy needs to get fucked now, there’s no turning back. You’re not going anywhere except all the way inside me.”

He felt her legs tense. He tried to back out, but the head of his cock was already inside her and her legs were pulling him deeper. She held him there and he stared into her eyes. “It’s over,” she said, “My pussy is going to swallow your penis now you fucking cheater.” With that, she slowly tightened her legs and inched him all the way into her pussy. He fell against her as the strain of holding himself back was too much and buried his cock in her pussy.

“Oh, God!” she exclaimed. “I imagined how good that big fucker was going to feel in my pussy, but it feels even better than I thought it would. It’s stretching me so wide and you’re so fucking deep inside me!”

“Oh yes,” he agreed hoarsely.

“Ummmm Steve, I like the feeling of your penis inside me,” Angel cooed. “You’re such a bad boy. You’re my bad boy aren’t you?” she teased.

They just lay there like that for about a minute, him laying on top of her with his face buried in the pillow next to her. He raised himself up onto his hands and looked down to where his cock was buried into her. She looked up at him and smiled. “That wasn’t so horrible now was it?” she asked. Not waiting for him to answer she continued, “See how easy it is to cheat on your wife? See how good it feels?” He didn’t know what to say, he was speechless.

Now I’m going to start shooting a movie of you fucking me.” She picked up the camera and set it to movie mode then said, “Go ahead Steve, fuck me with that sexy cock of yours. Cheat on Sandy with me right now.”

Her legs loosened and he inched his cock out of her pussy until only the head remained inside. Then he slowly pushed it back in again. He repeated the motion, out and then back in. “Oh yes,” hissed Angel, “keep fucking me with Sandy’s cock you cheater.”

He began to fuck her with a nice steady rhythm, in and out. Not too fast, he wanted to enjoy this. “Steve?” said Angel, “Tell me something. Does your penis feel this good when you fuck Sandy?” He didn’t know what to say. “Steve, tell me my pussy makes your cock feel better than Sandy’s does. Say it on camera for me.”

“Oh Angel, your pussy makes my cock feel even better than when I fuck Sandy,” he said.

“Ummmm, I’ve got that on film now baby,” she said.

She set the camera aside and they continued their slow ride, in and out, in and out. Then, he picked up the camera and started filming.

“Here’s something I like to do to Sandy,” he said, “Let’s see if you like it.”

Holding the camera in his left hand, he reached down and began rubbing her clit with his right thumb. He rubbed it up and down, then in circles.

“Oh, that’s nice,” she whispered, eyes closed.

He continued rubbing her clit while he slowly fucked her. Her breathing began to quicken. She opened her eyes and looked at him. “What’s the matter Angel?” he asked, “Are you going to cum?”

“If you keep that up I am,” she said smiling. “I guess you’re getting comfortable with the idea of cheating on your wife.” Her comment seemed to change him a little, and he became even more relaxed. He fucked her just a little faster now and he could tell that she was getting close. Then, he slowly pushed his cock all the way into her and held it as deeply as he could while he rubbed her clit. Her eyes got wider and she grabbed his hips and pulled him to her. Then she came writhing and thrashing around on the bed with his penis buried deeply inside her.

He just knelt there while her breathing slowed again to near normal.

“Oh my goodness,” she said. “That was awesome!”

“It sure was,” he replied.

“Would you mind if we got a couple more pics for my site?” she asked.

“What did you have in mind?” he said.

They spent the next several minutes taking pictures of his cock in her pussy in several different positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Then she said, “Grab that camera and start making a movie. You’re going to do a porn star cum shot.”

He got the camera and stood up and set it to movie mode. She laid on the bed and said, “Action.” He started filming.

From her back on the bed she said, “Well, you were a very good listener, and a very naughty boy, Steve. You did everything I asked you to. You ate my pussy, and you cheated on your wife by fucking me with your big cock. So now, as a reward, I’m going to make you cum just like you’ve always wanted to do.”

She sat up and moved toward him. She reached for his cock which was beginning to get just a little limp. She removed the condom and then began slowly sucking his cock. She quickly brought it to full attention. She drooled on it and got it really sloppy then leaned back and slowly jacked him off with her hand. “I’m not sure I remember exactly how you want me to make you cum Steve. You were such a good boy. You did everything I told you to. Ummmm, you fucked me so good you bad boy, even though we both know Sandy wouldn’t have approved. But, I’ll let you in on a little secret. You haven’t really cheated on her until you shoot your cum for another woman. I have a feeling you’re going to do that for me now aren’t you.” It was a statement, not a question. She knew she had him, she knew there was no way he wasn’t going to cum for her.

“Steve, I need you to tell me exactly how you want to cum,” she said. He didn’t know what to say and just stood there. “Come on,” she coaxed, “tell me how you want to cum. I’ll do it any way you say, but you have to say it out loud so the people listening at home can hear how you’re going to cheat on Sandy of your own free will. I’m not going to trick you this time, you have to tell me exactly what you want.”

“Okay,” he said, “I want you to suck my cock, because it feels so fucking good when you suck it. I want to tell you how good it feels and how I can’t get my cock sucked at home, Sandy won’t suck it for me. When I get close, I’ll tell you. Then I want you to slowly jack me off while you tell me how much you want my cock to spurt it’s juices into your mouth, how you want to taste my cum. Then I want to squirt my hot cum into your mouth and on your tongue and on your face. I want you to keep jacking me off until there’s just no more cum left. Then I want you to show me the cum in your mouth. I want you to stick out your tongue and let it drip out of your mouth onto your tits.”

Her eyes got wide as he said this. When he finished she said, “Well, somebody isn’t quite so shy anymore! I guess being so close to exploding really loosened up your tongue.”

With that, she leaned toward his cock and took it into her mouth, working it slowly in and out, prolonging the inevitable, looking into his eyes the whole time. God, she could get him to do anything she wanted right now. It was an incredible feeling of power.

“Does that feel good, Steve?” she asked.

“Oh Angel, it feels so good. You suck my cock so good. Sandy won’t suck my cock, but you suck it so good,” he hissed.

“It’s a real shame that Sandy won’t suck it. Just think, if Sandy was a good cock sucker, you wouldn’t be here with me right now. So really, this whole episode has been her fault. She drove you to cheat on her because she wouldn’t suck on your beautiful, hard, thick, penis. If she would have just given you what you want, what you need, you would have never fucked me. Now, the cock that used to belong to Sandy belongs to me, doesn’t it? And you know what I’m going to do with it right now, I’m going to suck it and make it shoot all of it’s delicious, hot, sweet cum into my mouth,” she purred. “I want you to let go now, just let him cum all over and make a big mess.”

With that she began sucking him again, slowly, rhythmically. It felt so good. He watched his penis disappear into her mouth and then reappear, a little faster now, a little faster. She was driving him wild, he was getting close. “Oh Angel, I’m getting close,” he said.

She stopped moving her head and just held his cock in her mouth looking up at him. After about 30 seconds, she took his cock out of her mouth and smiled, licking the tip of it.

“You’re bad,” he said, and she laughed.

“No, I just want to make sure I get every drop of Sandy’s cum out of him. I’ve done this before and trust me, now when you come it’s gonna feel like it’s coming from your toes!” she said.

“So, Are you ready?” she asked. “Are you ready for your porn star cum shot?” He nodded. “You’re so naughty. I knew you were a cheater when I opened the door. I knew you couldn’t resist me.” She teased. So chivalrous and sweet at first, but just look at you now. You’re not thinking about Sandy now are you, you’re thinking about squirting your semen all over my tongue aren’t you? It’s all about you and your penis now, not about your loving wife Sandy.”

Her hand had been slowly stroking him as she said this and his cock was ready to explode. She knew it. She decided to push the envelope further.

She stopped stroking his cock, looked up at him and said, “Steve, do you want to cum?”

“Yes, God, yes!” he replied.

“Take off your wedding ring and give it to me,” she whispered. “What, why?” he stammered breathing heavily. “Take it off,” she insisted.

He did as she said and handed it to her. She slid the ring onto her right hand. It was too big for her ring finger, but it fit on her middle finger. She held up her hand admiring the ring there on her finger.

“God you’re a fucking cheater Steve, the worst I’ve ever seen,” she said. When you came here you were all “Oh, I can’t fuck you, because I love Sandy.” But you fucked me anyway because you were just too horny. Now here you are with your cock ready to explode in my mouth and I’m wearing your wedding ring.”

“Oh no,” he said, “Oh you’re right, I’m such a fucking cheater.”

“Well, I’m glad we got that straightened out,” she laughed. “Give me that camera,” she said. He handed her the camera and she took it and continued to film him. “Tell me you’re a cheater. Tell the camera how you fucked me even though you love Sandy. Tell me I’m a better lover than your wife.”

“It’s all true he said, I’m a cheater, I cheated on my wife. I fucked you and it was better than it’s ever been with Sandy. Please Angel, take me the rest of the way, make me cum!” he pleaded.

“Okay Steve, since you asked so nicely, I’ll make you cum. Here you hold the camera again.”

She looked straight up into the camera and said, “And now ladies and gentlemen, and especially you Sandy, I’m going to make your cheating husband shoot every last drop of his hot cum all over my tongue,” she said, beginning to jack him off again. “Umm, that’s right Steve, just let go, you know you want that cheating cock to shoot all that spunk in my mouth. I want you to watch your wedding ring as I jack you off, the ring Sandy gave you. The one I wouldn’t be wearing if Sandy would just suck your cock. This is all her fault Steve. This cum could all be hers, all hers, but now it’s mine, you’re gonna cum for me now! Umm and nothing tastes better than cheating husband cum. Oh, it’s so good because it’s supposed to be someone elses. It’s supposed to be Sandy’s cum, but it’s mine. Besides, she could never do it as good as I can, could she Steve? She could never make your penis this hard.”

“Oh Angel, you’re so good!” he exclaimed, “Sandy has never made me feel this good. My cock is so hard. I’m afraid of what’s going to happen when I cum! I’ve never been this turned on before! I’m getting close! Are your sure this is a good idea?”

“Oh Steve, we can’t stop him from cumming now, it’s too late. Your penis is just about to spurt all of his juices into my mouth.”

She increased her speed just a little and he felt himself go past the point of no return.

“That’s right Steve, let that naughty penis squirt, let Sandy’s cum shoot into my mouth so I can taste it. I want to taste your cheating cum.”

His stomach tightened and he watched as his cock began to spurt. Angel pointed his cock right into her mouth and the cum splattered on her outstretched tongue, covering it with goo. He watched as wave after wave of his orgasm washed over him and his penis continued to spurt. True to her word, Angel just kept jacking him off as rope after rope of his cum landed on her tongue, until his orgasm had passed. She kept gently massaging his cock until the cum finally stopped dripping from the tip. Then she stood up and looked right into the camera, opened her mouth and showed off the sticky mess he had made in her mouth. She stuck out her tongue, took off his wedding ring and placed it in the cum on her tongue and smiled as his cum ran down and dripped off of it.

“Oh God Angel, that is so sexy,” he whispered.

She continued playing with his cum and then closed her mouth and pushed the last of it out of her mouth. It ran down her chin and hung there. She held the ring on the end of her tongue. He took a couple of pictures while she smiled and posed with his wedding ring on her tongue.

Finally he said, “That was awesome!”

She leaned into him, kissing him. He felt his slippery cum on her lips. She parted her lips and passed the wedding ring into his mouth. “It sure was you naughty naughty boy!” she replied with a wicked smile.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:24 PM   #2
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Part 2...

He had met her on-line, a chance meeting on one of the various boards he frequented late at night after his wife had gone to sleep. This particular board was a CBT board that had piqued his interest, and Becky had answered a question he had asked about why anyone would want to have their balls tortured. He sent her a few private messages and they hit it off. After several weeks of emailing back and forth, they decided to meet when he was away on one of his frequent business trips. She had arranged a hotel room for their rendevous and met him at the door wearing a see through neglige and a smile. She knew from their email conversations that his wife Sandy was an overbearing witch who wanted sex but only on her terms. There were strict rules about when and where he was to touch her and how to pleasure her, his pleasure was not a concern for Sandy and if he managed to cum he felt lucky. Sandy of course would throw a fit if he got any of his cum in or on her, so he mostly had to settle for masterbating on his own while surfing the net at night.

So Becky knew just what would curl his toes and during their first meeting, she took advantage of his wife’s routine and had him lick her pussy slowly for about thirty minutes until she had had multiple orgasms and couldn’t take anymore. Then, she laid him back on the bed and gave him a nice slow hand/blowjob. She kept him on the edge for at least twenty minutes, then she asked him if he was ready to cum. He said he was, but he was nervous because he didn’t want her to be angry with him when he did. "Oh, don’t worry about that Steve," she cooed, "I want you to cum in my mouth and on my tongue so I can taste you. Would that be okay with you?"

He couldn’t believe his ears, was he actually going to get to cum in a woman’s mouth? That had been his fantasy for so long. He said, "Really? You really want me to shoot my cum in your mouth?"

"Oh yes Steve, more than anything," she replied. "I want to feel your spunk race up your shaft and spurt out of your penis into my open mouth. I’ll stick my tongue out so I can catch it all. God I want your cum Steve," she whispered.

True to her word, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and jacked him off. He watched her face, transfixed and felt himself go over the edge. He moaned and watched as rope after rope of hot white jizz shot out of his cock into her waiting mouth, running down the end of her tongue and hanging there before dripping off onto her tits. She just kept stroking him and when his orgasm had passed she squeezed her thumb at the base of his cock and then ran it up along his shaft squeezing out every last drop of his cum into her mouth. She smiled and squished his cum around the corners of her mouth then opened up again so he could see his semen in her mouth. Then she closed her mouth and, looking directly into his eyes, she swallowed it all, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show him that it was gone. It was the most intense thing he had ever done, and he knew he wanted more.....just as Becky had planned.

Looking back, it had been so easy. Women like Steve’s wife made it that way. They hen-pecked their men and withheld sexual pleasure thinking that somehow it made their men more loyal, when in reality it made them seek out women like Becky to fulfill their deepest desires. They also made it possible for Becky to indulge her little fantasies. See most guys would never seek her out if they knew what she really wanted to do. So, rather than tell them outright, she would get them hooked,and then begin to push them in the direction she wanted. Sooner or later, she would have them willfully doing anything she asked. Too bad that once she got what she wanted these men were of no more use to her....or their overbearing wives. Then, she had to start all over again on the boards with a new identity. But for now, she had Steve to reel in.

They began meeting regularly and their sessions were much the same at first, but then Becky began to change things around. During one of their sessions after she’d been working on his cock for a while, she asked Steve if he would do something special for her, something she’d always wanted to see. He instantly said he would without even asking what it was. She sat down at the head of the bed and told him to lie on his back with his head between her knees which he did. Then, she had him lift his legs in the air and when he did, she took them and pulled them back over her shoulders. He was now on his shoulders with his legs going back over his head and his cock pointing straight at his face. "Steve," she said, "I want to watch you cum, but this time I want to watch it shoot into your mouth. Would you do that for me?"

At first he was surprised, but the idea quickly turned him on and he agreed. He started stoking his cock slowly, but he quickly felt the cum churning in his balls and he knew that his orgasm was close. Becky sensed it too and said, "Open your mouth wide Steve. Stroke all that cum into your mouth, I want to see it." He opened his mouth and jerked his cock faster. His breathing quickened and suddenly, he was cumming. Thick streams of hot semen spewed out of his cock and into his mouth. "Swallow it Steve, let me watch you swallow all that cum," she instructed and he did as he was told, just like she knew he would.

Afterwards, as they lay together, she told him that was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. She said she felt like she could now tell him what truly turned her on if that was okay with him. "Of course," he said, "Please tell me." So she told him that what she fantasized about was castration play. She wanted to play some games with him where she would tie him up and then pretend she was going to take his balls. She wouldn’t actually do it, she just wanted to play and would that be okay. He said he wasn’t sure and that he wanted to think about it. She said that was fine, but she knew she had him.

A day later, she got a email from Steve saying that of course he would indulge her fantasy, especially after all she’d done for him, and the next time they met, she tied him up and spent the next hour teasing his cock and balls alternating between sucking him until he was ready to pop, and then stretching a rubber band around his balls. Each time she got him close, she wrapped the rubber band tighter until his balls were dark purple and cold. She sat on his face and told him that if he didn’t make her cum in five minutes that she would leave him there and his balls would die. He licked her pussy for all he was worth and she came in a shattering orgasm. Then she removed the rubber band and sucked and stroked his cock until it exploded,leaving him breathless. She lay next to him gently massaging the life back into his balls and told him he was the best lover ever, closing her noose tighter and tighter.

The next time they were together, she added another twist to their game. She had him write up a document which she dictated indicating that he wanted her to castrate him and that she should be held harmless in the event that their games caused any harm to his body. She made him date and sign the document and then they played their game again ending with her telling him that now that he had signed the document, that it was completely up to her if she wanted to release him or not. She let him get just a little worried, but then released his balls and jacked his cock off into her mouth. As they lay together she pulled out her laptop and told him she wanted to show him something. She pulled up a video that was an advertisement for something called a calicrate bander. The video talked about how easy it was to use and how humane. That castration could be easily achieved using the device and then it showed the bander being used on a full grown bull. It made Steve feel a little sick to his stomach, but Becky was so turned on that her pussy was dripping and she sat on Steve’s face so he could make her cum which she did very quickly.

"I want you to order one of those banders on-line and bring it with you next time so I can see it," she said. She could tell that he was nervous, so she added, "If it will make you feel better, don’t bring any bands with it, but please, please, please bring it."

So, the next time they got together, Becky asked Steve if he had brought the bander. He reached into his bag and took out a case containing the tool. He opened it up and showed her. Of course she was intimately familiar with the tool, having used one before, and owning one herself, but she pretended she had never seen one. As she inspected it, she noticed that the spot in the case that held the bands was empty, and she smiled.

"Steve, this is the hottest thing ever!" she said, "you have been such a good boy, you deserve a special treat." She knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him slowly, getting his penis slippery with saliva. She then worked his cock with her hand. When she had him close she said, "Time to play, but business first." She reached in her purse and pulled out an envelope, which she opened and placed a document on the table in front of him. "Would you sign this please?" she said, handing him a pen. He looked it over, it was the same thing she had had him write out, only in much more detail and legal sounding. "What’s this?" he asked.

"Basically, it says that I own your balls and that I can do with them whatever I want. That you give them to me freely," she said. "It would be the sexiest thing ever if you would sign it for me Steve," she said.

He looked at her and got that nervous feeling again in the pit of his stomach. Sensing his hesitation she said, "It’s just for the game Steve, nothing to worry about. Here, how about if I suck your cock while you sign it?" she said, and began sucking his cock again.

His cock felt so good, so he picked up the pen and signed the paper. "Good Boy!" squeaked Becky, and continued sucking his cock a bit longer.

Then she said, "I got a couple of gifts for you too, come over here."

He came over to the bed and sat beside her. "First thing’s first," she said and pulled out some nylon restraints. "I got these instead of the rope we’ve been using, these look much nicer don’t you think? And, they won’t chaffe your ankles and wrists. Put them on for me."

He bent down and put the restraints on his ankles. They did feel much nicer than the rope they had been using, and her told her so.

"I’m glad," she said, "I want you to be as comfortable as possible."

She had him lay down and attached the ankle restraints to the bed frame and pulled them tight. Then, she attached the remaining restraints to his wrists and attached them to the bed as well, leaving him tied spread-eagled to the bed.

"Oh, that’s nice," she said. Then, she straddled his face and told him to lick her pussy. He did as she asked and licked her nice and slow the way she liked it. She tickled her clit while he tongued her slit, her juices running down his chin. After only a couple of minutes of this, she came hard.

When she had recovered, she climbed off Steve’s face and said, "I have another gift for you." She reached into her bag and pulled out a strange looking device. "Open wide," she sang.

Steve opened his mouth and she inserted alarge bulb into his mouth, then fastened it with a clasp around the back of his head.

"This is an inflating gag," she said with a gleam in her eye. She attached a hose with a bulb on the end to the device and began pumping the ball. Steve felt the bulb in his mouth grow until it filled his whole mouth. He had to breath through his nose because the gag was so tight in his mouth no air could get in or out.

"Oh Steve, this is going to be so much fun," she squealed. She climbed back off him and got her laptop and set it next to him on the bed so he could see it. Then she went and got the bander. She turned on the ad for the bander and watched it through again, gently stroking Steve’s balls with one hand and holding the bander with the other. In the video it showed the proper way to load the band onto the bander, how to hold the band and place it over the scrotum, then how to ratchet the band tight and crimp it in place.

She mimmicked the man on the video and pretended to load a band and then place it around Steve’s balls, ratchet it tight, crimp it in place and then cut the band off the bander.

"Oh God Steve, I’m so horny!" Becky said. "It’s a good thing you listened and didn’t pack any of those bands, or I’m afraid I would have been tempted to try it out."

She gave his cock a lick, then another and then began to suck on him. She worked his hard penis in and out of her mouth, slowly at first, then faster and faster. As his orgasm approached, she stopped entirely and just held his cock in her mouth. When he recovered, she began working him into a frenzy again.

Now Becky just happened to own one of these banders herself, and she knew that there was a spot in the handle that opened to reveal a cavity where you could keep an extra band or two. And, while Steve had been licking her pussy, she had placed a band of her own in the little cavity. So as she got him close again, she stopped and picked up the bander again and looked closely at it.

"What’s this?" she asked and opened the compartment in the handle. The band she had placed there popped out and fell onto Steve’s stomach. Instantly, he recognized what it was and his blood ran cold.

"Look Steve!" said Becky, "it’s one of those band thingys." She looked at the band and placed it on her hand just the way the man in the video had.

"Did you put it there so I’d find it Steve?" she asked.

Steve shook his head vigorously from side to side.

She stared into his eyes and said, "Steve you’re a naughty boy. I told you not to bring any bands along, because it might be too tempting and you didn’t listen. Now I want to try it out! I want to band my big bull," she laughed.

She sat between Steve’s legs with her legs spread open. Her pussy was dripping wet. She picked up the bander and loaded the band into the nose of the tool just like she had seen in the video. Then, she placed her thumb and forefinger through the loop. "Let’s see, then something like this," she said, taking Steve’s balls in that hand and placing the band over and around his scrotum.

"Oh Steve, it looks so fucking hot around your balls, I think I’m going to cum!" Becky exclaimed. "I want to tighten it, just a little," she said, "I promise I’ll just snug it up, then I’ll stop.

She began pulling on the ratchet handle and taking up the slack. Steve watched in horror as the band began to wind around the spool on the device and the noose began to pull tight around his balls. He tried to tell her to stop, but the gag filled his mouth and stopped the sound. When the slack had been taken up and the loose end of the noose was pulled up snug against his sack, she stopped just like she’d said she would. She set the bander down and began to rub her pussy. "Oh God Steve, that looks so hot. I’m going to get my camera and take a picture," she said.

Becky got up from the bed and got her camera. She again sat down between his legs and took a picture, then reviewed it to make sure she was satisfied with it. "That is fucking hot!" she exclaimed, "My pussy is absolutely dripping!"

She rubbed her pussy faster and he could tell she was getting close, but then she stopped rubbing and picked up the bander again. She looked him straight in the eyes and whispered, "Steve, I know I said I would just snug it up, but I want to see how the band looks tightened up around your balls." Steve’s eyes were opened wide, he shook his head from side to side telling her in the only way he could no, no, no. She began stroking his cock slowly, it was so hard that the head had turned purple and a clear drop of pre-cum was oozing out of the tip. "Please Steve," she whispered, "I won’t castrate you I promise, I just want to see the band tight around your balls.....I want to band you Steve, I want to band your nuts. I want to take up the slack and feel the tension in the handle as I band you." He tried to protest again but to no avail. "Look how hard your penis is Steve," she whispered, "I think you want to be banded."

With that, she began to slowly pull the handle and the band started tightening around his balls. Her gaze shifted from the band slowly tightening around his nuts, to his eyes and then back. She watched in awe as his scrotum was cinched tighter and tighter. "Oh my God that is so hot," she breathed, "I swear that’s the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen."

As the band tightened, it began to hurt. Steve moaned in pain and Becky stopped, examining the bander. "It’s almost tight Steve," she said, "If you let me do this, I’m going to suck your cock so good. I’ll make you cum in my mouth Steve, and I’ll show it to you and then I’ll swallow it." Steve’s eyes got wide and he stared into hers. "That’s right Steve," she whispered, "if you let me do this, I’ll swallow your cum, I’ll jack your cock off into my mouth and swallow your cum. Would you like to see that?" Steve nodded almost imperceptably and Becky knew she had him. She immediately began to tighten the band again.

As the band drew tight, the pain was almost unbearable. Steve moaned loudly but Becky kept going feeling the tension as the band drew tighter and tighter around Steve’s balls, her eyes fixated now on the little index button that was just now moving into position indicating that the proper tension had been achieved. Then, just as she had seen in the video, she crimped the clip as tightly as she could and cut the band away from the tool. She laid the bander down and began rubbing her pussy again. He could hear how wet she was. She kept rubbing herself and then she came hard. She bucked and moaned as she rode her hand through the incredible orgasm. Then she picked up her camera again and with shaking hands, took a couple more pictures.

She turned the camera around and said, "Look Steve, look at your balls, you’re banded big boy!" Then she laughed out loud. "Oh God Steve, I’ve always enjoyed sucking cock because it made me feel so powerful, but this, holy shit, this takes the fucking cake. Just the thought that you’ve given me your baby makers gets me so hot! What an incredible gift you’ve given me Steve. There are not very many women who can say that their man would give them his balls, but you gave me yours. Oh thank you Steve," she said.

Steve shook his head again, trying to tell her that he did not want to give her his balls. Hadn’t she promised him she wouldn’t castrate him? What in the hell was she doing?

She looked at him, laying there tied to the bed with his balls banded tightly and said, "You did give them to me Steve, I’ve got a legal document over on the table that says so. You signed it while I sucked your cock, remember? You don’t want to go back on your promise do you?"

Steve fought the restraints, he tried to yell, he bucked up and down on the bed, but he was very securely fastened, he wasn’t going anywhere.

Becky stared at him in mock astonishment and shook her head and then said, "My goodness Steve, I have to say I’m shocked. I mean I’ve been nothing but honest with you during our entire relationship. You knew what turned me on, we spoke about it openly, hell you brought me the bander!" she exclaimed. "You told me I was the best lover ever, far better than your witch of a wife. You said you would do anything for me and proved it over and over. You ate your own cum for me, Steve and you signed that document promising me your balls and I really want them," she said with finality. "Now, speaking of promises, I guess I owe you a porn star cum shot don’t I? One last cum before I take your balls."

She got up from the bed, walked over to her purse, reached in and pulled out a peanut butter jar and an X-acto knife. She walked back over to the bed and set them down at Steve’s side. "I came prepared," she said, "I had a feeling I’d be taking your balls home tonight."

The pain in his balls was beginning to ease some. Becky reached down and began slowly stroking his cock. "I have a confession to make Steve," Becky said. "I brought the band and hid it in the handle of the bander. I was afraid you might listen and not bring any bands yourself and I was right. I really, really want your balls Steve. They’re no good to you anyway, look."

She took another picture and showed him. His balls had turned a deep purple color. She pinched his scrotum. "Can you even feel that?" she asked.

He shook his head, he couldn’t feel anything.

"Do you know why you can’t feel anything Steve?" she asked, "It’s because your balls are dying, the blood’s been cut off now for about 10 minutes. Another 10 minutes or so and it won’t matter if I take the band off or not, your balls will be dead anyway."

"But just to prove I’m fair, I’ll make you a deal," she said, "I’ll give you a chance to keep your balls, since you seem so upset now about losing them."

Steve’s ears pricked up, she had is undivided attention.

"Remember that game you dreamed up, the one where I had 10 minutes to get you off?" she asked. Steve remembered. He nodded his head.

"If I could get you off in 10 minutes, then you had to pay me $50. Um and I sucked your cock so good, but you beat me, you didn’t cum for 10 whole minutes. So how about this, I’ll set your alarm for 10 minutes and start it, then I’ll start sucking your cock. If you cum before the 10 minutes are up, I’ll cut your balls off while your penis is still shooting your last load into my mouth. But, if you make it to the 10 minute mark, I’ll take the band off, what do you say?"

Steve couldn’t say anything, so Becky said, "I’ll take that as a yes, it’s your only hope anyway."

She picked up his cell phone and opened up the timer app, set it for 10 minutes and hit the start button. "Ready Steve?" she asked as the seconds began ticking down.

Steve’s eyes were wide. "This can’t be happening," he kept thinking.

Becky laughed, then slowly opened her mouth wide, stuck out her tongue and engulfed his cock. She set the phone where they could both see the time ticking away. For the first two minutes, she gently worked her tongue along the bottom of his cock, just getting him wet and keeping him hard. Steve closed his eyes and tried to think the most disgusting thoughts he could dream up, anything to keep his mind off the hot, slippery, incredibly awesome feeling of her mouth around his penis. She could feel his cock reaching kind of a holding point, could feel him taking control of his feelings, so she sucked just a little harder to keep his attention.

She let another two minutes roll off the timer and then she began to slowly pick up the pace. Steve felt the difference right away and redoubled his efforts to keep from cumming, but Becky felt a change in his cock and she knew she had turned the tide in her favor. The fifth minute ticked away, and she had increased the pace a bit more and now had a nice steady rhythm going. Steve could feel her winning, could feel his cock betraying him. The base of his cock began to tingle and he knew it was going to be difficult to keep from cumming.

Four minutes to go. Suddenly, Becky stopped sucking. Steve opened his eyes and quickly tried to regain control of his cock. Becky smiled and shook her head. "You’re not going to make it, I can tell," she said, "I’d better get ready to harvest these babies."

She reached over him and grabbed the jar and the x-acto knife. She put the jar between his legs and put his balls in it. "There," she laughed, "now when I cut them off you they won’t fall on the bed."

Thirty more seconds had ticked away. "I can’t wait to taste your last load Steve, I feel so honored that you are giving it to me," she said. "Take a good last look at your boys Steve, ’cause in less than three minutes, they’re going to be at the bottom of my jar."

The timer read 3:10 when she took him back into her mouth. She was done teasing. She began slowly, but within 20 seconds she had worked up a nice rhythm again. Steve could tell he had lost all of the ground he had regained when she stopped. Two minutes to go. Steve opened his eyes and found Becky looking directly at him. She picked up the x-acto knife with her right hand and put the blade against his sack, just below the band. She used her left hand to begin stroking his cock while she sucked him. He closed his eyes again, he couldn’t watch.

With 45 seconds to go, Steve suddenly felt that familiar surge deep in his loins and he knew he had crossed the point of no return. Becky knew it too, and she sucked him faster as he went over the edge. His cock spasmed and he began cumming harder than he ever had before. As his semen erupted into Becky’s mouth, he felt her pull down hard on his balls, felt pressure and then felt the pressure suddenly release. He heard rather than saw his balls hit the bottom of the jar, his eyes shut tightly as his orgasm washed through him.

Becky climbed up on top of him. Steve opened his eyes to see her smiling face eight inches above his own. He could see a line of cum running down her chin. Suddenly, the timer sounded indicating that the 10 minutes was up. Becky’s smile widened, then she opened her mouth slightly and let Steve’s cum drool out of her mouth all over his face. "How do you like cum on your face, eunuch?" Becky asked and then laughed.

Steve was overcome with emotion. Tears filled his eyes as the reality of what had just happened hit him. Then Becky said, "Oh, baby, don’t cry, it’s okay Steve, look."

She reached back and picked up the peanut butter jar and brought it out where he could see it. He saw his sac and balls in it, but Becky dumped out the jar and said, "It’s just a bean bag Steve, you didn’t think I actually cut your balls off did you?"

She got up and walked over to her purse. Steve looked down and much to is relief, his balls were still there! Becky took two pair of needle nosed pliers out of her purse and got back between his legs and removed the clip from the band, then removed the band from his balls. Gently, she massaged his balls and Steve felt them beginning to burn where the band had been pulled tight. "They’re probably going to be sore for a couple of days," Becky said, "I wouldn’t let Sandy see them if I were you, she’ll wonder what that bruise is." She pushed a button on his gag, and the air rushed out leaving his mouth empty, then she removed the gag.

"That was the hottest, scariest, most awesome thing I’ve ever experienced," said Steve, "Will you marry me?"

Becky laughed out loud.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #3
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Part 3...

"Mr. Johnson?" It was the Physician’s Assistant. He looked up and made eye contact with her. "Please follow me," she said.

He rose and followed her through a door where she had him stand on a scale to get his weight, then she led him to a small bathroom.

"Due to your symptoms I’ll need you to give me a urine sample," she said, indicating that he should enter.

He went into the bathroom. This was the third time in as many months, he knew the drill by now. Why did he keep getting these damned UTIs? He unzipped and peed into the cup, secured the lid, placed it into the little cubby hole in the wall and then washed his hands.

The PA was waiting when he opened the door and led him down the hallway to an open exam room. He followed her in and sat down. She took his blood pressure pulse and temperature and entered the information into a computer at the desk.

"So, another UTI Mr. Johnson?"

"I guess so," he answered. "I sure wish we could figure out what’s going on," he said, "this is really starting to get annoying."

"Well, Dr. Steers will be in shortly once we’ve run that sample, " she said. "It shouldn’t take long."

She left him and shut the door. He looked around the exam room. It looked like every other exam room he’d ever seen. There was a sphygmomanometer on the wall next to the computer, a small sink, and an exam table. On the window sill were several Women’s Health magazines. Why were there never any sports magazines?

After about 10 minutes, Dr. Steers came in. She was about 5’ 7", 160lbs, brown eyed and brunette. She looked like she was about 45 years old, with that hot soccer mom look.

She sat down in the seat next to him and introduced herself. She seemed pleasant, but also quite serious.

"Now let’s see," she began, "you’ve been having frequent urinary tract infections, is that right?"

"That’s right," he replied, "this is the third one in three months. They’re starting to get annoying and I really want to know what’s causing them."

"Well let’s see," said Dr. Steers, looking at his chart and tapping her pen against her lower lip.

She set the chart down and looked at him. "So can you think of a common ingredient, any similarities around when you get them?" she asked.

"Only that I seem to get them when I travel," he said.

"Well now that’s interesting," she said, "do you travel often?"

"Yes I do," he replied. "I travel for my job, I’m on the road probably three weeks a month."

"Well that is a lot of travel," said Dr. Steers, "but I’ve never heard of travel causing a UTI. Can you think of anything you might do differently when you travel that could be the culprit?"

"I’ve been racking my brain trying to think of what it could be but I can’t come up with anything," he said.

Just then there was a knock at the door. The PA came in and handed a sheet of paper to the doctor. "Here are the lab results doctor," she said, and then pointed to a spot on the page. The doctor’s eyebrows shot up and she looked him in the eye.

"Thank you Alice," she said.

When she had left the room Dr. Steers said, "Well, I think I know what’s been causing your UTIs Mr. Johnson."

"Really? That’s great!" he exclaimed.

"It looks like you’ve got Chlamydia Mr. Johnson. That’s what’s been causing your UTIs," she said.

"Chlamydia?" he said, "isn’t that an STD?"

"Yes it is," said Dr. Steers, "Do you have any idea how you may have contracted it?"

His mind began to race. "Oh shit!" he thought to himself.

"Mr. Johnson," said Dr. Steers looking him straight in the eyes, "I see a ring on your left hand, are you married?"

"Yes I am," he responded distractedly, still trying to come to terms with what was happening. It all made sense now. Dammit! When he was away from home for a couple of weeks at a time he would get very horny and had, on occasion found an escort online somewhere and had an innocent little tryst. He’d been doing it for years without any problems. He was always very careful and never had sex with them, he just got blowjobs. But now he remembered one girl, Galle was her name who had been so impressed with the size of his cock that she begged him to fuck her. He said no the first time, but the second time he saw her she talked him into it.

He had intended to just get a handjob. They were both naked. He was sitting in the middle of the bed with his back against the headboard. His legs were spread and she was sitting between them with her legs spread and laying on top of his. She began giving him an incredible handjob. She was very good and knew how to bring him to the edge and then bring him back down. She had just brought him down for the third time.

She stopped and looked him straight in the eyes. "Bret," she whispered, "I want to feel your huge penis inside me."

He was shocked by her straight forward dirty talk, and also quite turned on. He really wanted to but he knew he shouldn’t.

"No, I can’t," he remembered telling her.

She squeezed his cock and began to stroke it very slowly keeping him rock hard. "Why not? It will feel really good in my pussy," she whispered, still locking eyes with him.

"I’m sure it would feel really good," he said, "but that would be cheating on my wife," he had told her.

She smiled when he said this and God she had a cute smile. "Haven’t you been cheating on her for the last 10 minutes now?" she asked.

"That’s not how I see it," he said. "It’s only cheating if I do something with you that I could be doing with my wife. She won’t handle my cock or suck it, so if you do then it’s not cheating," he said.

She laughed out loud when he said this, still running her hands up and down the length of his shaft. "That’s the first time I’ve ever heard that rationalization baby, but whatever."

She jacked him up to the peak again, then eased him back down. "So you’ve been with escorts before but you never fucked any of them?" she asked.

"That’s right," he replied.

"Ever?!" she asked, incredulously.

"That’s right," he said, "in fact, my wife is the only woman I’ve ever fucked."

She stopped stroking his cock, her mouth agape. "Are you telling me you’ve never had your cock in any woman’s pussy except your wife’s?"

"Yes," he said.

"How long have you been married?" she had asked.

"It’ll be 20 years in November," he said.

"That’s amazing," she had said.

She began slowly jacking him off again. She drooled some saliva onto the head of his cock and then rubbed it all over it getting it all slippery.

"Bret," she whispered, "Let me be your first. Let me slide your big hard penis into my tight hot pussy."

He shook his head no. She scooted up closer to him and pointed his cock at her pussy. Still keeping her eyes locked on his she reached a hand up to her mouth and drooled more saliva onto her fingertips. She reached down and rubbed her slimy fingers on her pussy, getting it all wet, still slowly stroking him with the other hand.

"Ummm," she breathed, "my pussy is really wet for your cock, Bret. Would it be okay if I just rubbed it around on the outside of my puss? That wouldn’t be cheating."

His eyes were drowning in hers. She scooted closer and began rubbing his cock up and down her slit. It felt so fucking good. He remembered telling her once that she should stop but she had told him to just relax and enjoy it.

He had closed his eyes and leaned his head back and just enjoyed the sensation. God this was naughty, and the fact that he was doing it made it hotter.

She began rubbing it faster and her breathing had quickened. He opened his eyes to find hers boring into his head. Her eyes were filled with lust.

"I don’t usually cum with clients Bret, but if you will let me slide this big fucker inside me right now, I’ll cum all over him.

He felt his resolve weakening, but still he shook his head no.

Her eyes were pleading now, her hand furiously rubbing his cock on her puss.

"Please," she had mouthed, not making a sound. His eyes were locked on hers. She slowly licked her lips.

He nodded, almost imperceptably, but she saw it and stopped her furious rubbing. She placed his cock at the opening of her vagina, looked into his eyes and slowly eased his cock inside her.

She arched her back driving her hips into his, burying his cock balls deep in her cunt. She gave just a few quick thrusts and then began shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh God I’m cumming!" she exclaimed and rocked back and forth on his cock as her orgasm washed through her.

When she had regained her composure she said, "That was amazing baby! Thanks for letting me be the first."

He stared at her, still shocked by what had happened. "Oh my God," he said, "what did you just make me do?" he said.

"I didn’t make you do anything you naughty boy, you told me to. Ummm, you’re a fucking cheater now aren’t you, a no good adulterer." she laughed.

"Since you’ve come this far, you might as well go all the way cheater," she said. "I think you should shoot your cheating husband semen into my fucking vagina."

She lifted up and let his penis slide part of the way out of her pussy and then stopped.

"Come on cheater, you’ve already fucked me, now finish the job. Squirt all of that spunk inside of me," she urged.

She lowered herself back down on his cock and began a nice steady rhythm. It felt so good. He put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He could feel her breasts against his chest.

"That’s right, fuck me cheater," she breathed into his ear. "I want to feel that cock swell up and gush in my pussy."

He could feel his orgasm building and he knew it wouldn’t be long.

"Oh my God!" he suddenly blurted out, "I’m not wearing a condom!"

"That’s okay baby," she assured him, "I can’t get pregnant, I’ve had my tubes tied. I want to feel you explode."

She leaned back, looked into his eyes and she knew he had reached the point of no return.

"Do it cheater," she said.

He grunted and felt the semen race up his shaft and spurt out of his cock, felt the hot wetness as it worked it’s way down his shaft. As he continued to spurt, he could feel his cum dripping out of her pussy onto his balls. It had been amazing.

All this came rushing back in an instant. "Have you or your wife had any sexual partners outside your marriage?"

"Fuck!" he thought, "now what?"

His first thought was damage control.

"What? No, not as far as I know," he said. "Is there any other way I could have gotten it?" he asked, "from a toilet seat or something?"

"No, I’m afraid not Mr. Johnson. One of you has been keeping secrets."

He sat there dumbfounded not knowing what to say.

"Mr. Johnson, can I be frank?" asked Dr. Steers.

"I guess," he said.

"You know where this came from, don’t you." she said. It wasn’t a question.

He didn’t respond.

"Mr. Johnson, I’m a doctor but I’m also a human being. It must be difficult to be on the road all the time, missing your wife, being lonely. So you pass the time by surfing for escorts on the web, am I right? At first you’re just curious, you would never actually cheat on your wife. But slowly you start to like the idea and one night you get up the nerve to actually call one of them and set up an appointment. You haven’t had sex with anyone other than your wife for years so you’ve forgotten the importance of wearing a condom. You’re weak just once and then something like this happens. Am I pretty close Mr. Johnson?"

"Wow," he said, "that’s amazing."

"Believe me she said, I’ve seen it before."

"Oh God, what am I going to tell my wife? How am I going to explain this to her?"

"One thing at a time. Can I call you Bret?" she asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Ok Bret, for starters we’re going to get you started on some antibiotics. I’m going to write a prescription for you and your wife. I want you to go home and tell her that you tested positive for a UTI and that she needs to take them as well as a precaution. You can decide to tell her or not about your infidelity, I would actually advise you not to tell her. Provided this never happens again, you should be off the hook," she said.

He was stunned. "You’re going to give me a mulligan?" he asked incredulously.

"Look Mr. Johnson, I have a degree in psycology too and I really think this would be the best way to handle this. Tell me Bret, how often do you and your wife have sex?"

"To tell you the truth Dr. Steers, we haven’t had sex in over two years now. She had some uterine cysts and her OB/GYN recommended a hysterectomy. Since then, she hasn’t had any desire. She felt bad for me at first and tried using lube etc. but she just really lost interest."

"But you didn’t, am I right?" she asked.

"You’re right," he said. "I just wish I didn’t have these urges doc."

"Well," said Dr. Steers, "there are some things that can be tried, but there is one procedure that would definitely take care of your issue. It’s really easy, in fact I could do it today, right now if you’re interested."

"That would be great Dr. Steers," he said, "what is it?"

"It’s called an orchiectomy," she said. "Like I told you it’s a very simple, out-patient procedure that we could do right now. Sit still for a moment."

She picked up the phone and called the PA. "Alice, do we have time for a quick orchiectomy this morning?" she asked into the phone. "Excellent. Can you bring me the forms and the equipment? Great, thanks Alice," she said and hung up the phone.

"Ok, we’ve got time to perform the procedure, now I need to do a quick exam and evaluation to make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure," said Dr. Steers.

He was a little nervous and had no idea what an orchi-what-did-she-call-it was, but he also didn’t want to sound stupid so he said, "I don’t do well with blood, there’s not going to be any needles or anything are there?"

"No need to worry Bret, we can do this completely bloodlessly," she assured him.

There was a knock as Alice returned with some forms and a bag of things he couldn’t identify. She also had a hospital gown. She set the items down, smiled at him and left.

Dr. Steers picked up the robe and handed it to him saying, "I’ll leave you for a few minutes to put this on."

"Why do I need this?" he asked.

"It makes the exam much easier Bret. Just relax, disrobe and put the gown on," she replied. "I’ll step out and give you some privacy. I’ll be back in a couple of minutes and we can get the exam and evaluation out of the way."

He took off his clothes, folded them and then put on the gown. He didn’t quite know what to do or where to sit, but he decided to sit on the exam table. In just a couple of minutes, Dr. Steers returned.

"Alright Bret, lets get the paperwork out of the way," she said, handing him several forms to sign.

"What’s all this?" he asked.

"Oh, just some insurance stuff," she replied. "To tell you the truth, I don’t know what they all mean exactly, but basically they say that you are requesting an Orchiectomy so that we can bill for the procedure once we’re done."

"Yeah, this insurance stuff is a real pain," he agreed.

She showed him all of the places he needed to sign and he dutifully signed each one. When he was finished she had him lie down on the exam table. She pulled out the stirrups and had him place his feet in them. Then she got the bag that the PA had brought in and began attaching pieces to the exam table.

There were two shelf like attachments that attached to each side of the exam table. She had him lay his arms on these. Then she took out some velcro straps and strapped down first one arm and then the other. Next she took out a steel bar with a U shape on each end. This she placed just above his knees and attached it with velcro straps as well. He saw that this would prevent him from closing his legs. Finally, she used two more straps to prevent his feet from moving from the stirrups.

"There," she said looking her work over, "now no one will get any accidental injuries. Ok, lets perform the exam."

She moved down between his legs and he could feel her grabbing his scrotum and feeling his testicles.

"Yes, I think from a physical standpoint you are an excellent candidate for an Orchiectomy," she said.

This term, orchiectomy, really had him stumped. He knew some Latin, enough to know that the ’ectomy’ part meant Dr. Steers was going to remove something, presumably his sex drive, but he still hadn’t a clue how. He didn’t want to sound stupid, but he was really curious, so he said, "Say Dr. Steers, I didn’t know I could even get an orchiectomy, is this a recent development?"

She looked at him and smiled and said, "Oh goodness no it’s not a new procedure, it’s actually been around for thousands of years. But I’m glad you said something because you reminded me about one additional piece of equipment I need."

She picked up the phone and dialed out to the PA again. "Alice, I didn’t see the inflatable....right. Could you please bring that in. Thanks."

"Now where was I, oh yes, orchiectomy, no it’s been around for thousands of years and used on a whole host of patients," she said.

"You’re going to have to help me with my Latin," he said, "I know that ’ectomy’ means to remove, but I don’t know what the ’orchi’ means, I assume it means sex drive."

"Your Latin serves you well Bret, ’ectomy’ does mean to remove. The ’orchi’,"

There was a knock at the door and Alice entered the room holding something else Bret couldn’t identify. She handed it to Dr. Steers who thanked her.

"Everything going okay in here?" asked Alice.

"So far so good," replied Dr. Steers, "we were just talking a little more about the procedure. I was just telling Mr. Johnson that Orchiectomy has been around for centuries and we were just going over some of the details."

"Don’t you worry about a thing Mr. Johnson, Dr. Steers has done dozens of Orchiectomies, she’s one of the best," said the PA.

"Oh Alice stop," said Dr. Steers, "you’re going to make me blush. Oh, Mr. Johnson requested no blood or needles, so could you please bring in the elastrator and a couple of bands?"

"Certainly Doctor," said Alice and left the room.

The doctor picked up the device Alice had brought in and brought it over to his head. "This will keep you from biting your tongue. Open wide please."

"Keep me from biting my tongue?" he said alarmed.

"Don’t worry Bret, it’s just a precaution," she reassured him. "Just take a deep breath, open your mouth and relax."

He opened his mouth and she placed a flat piece of heavy latex in his mouth, then she buckled it around behind his head.

"There now, that wasn’t so bad was it?" she said. "Now let’s see if I can get this thing to work."

She took the inflator bulb off the blood pressure cuff and attached it to the device right where his lips met. She turned the air valve and pumped a couple of times. The latex in his mouth expanded preventing him from making any noise.

There was a knock on the door and Alice came in with a stainless steel device and handed it to the doctor along with three round green things.

"Thank you, Alice, I think I’m ready to administer the psychiatric test now," said Dr. Steers.

"Very good Doctor," said Alice, "if you need me just call." she said, and left the room.

Dr. Steers followed Alice to the door and locked it behind her.

"There now, no more interruptions," said Dr. Steers. "Now where was I? Oh yes, the ’orchi’ is Latin for testicle, I suppose I could have used the term testectomy, or even the more common term casteration," she said, smiling.

Suddenly, Bret got a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. He tried to move, but he was very securely strapped to the table. He tried to talk, but was only able to manage a weak grunt.

"Now now, just relax Bret, everything will be over in just a couple of minutes provided you pass the psychiatric exam. Now let me explain exactly what we’re going to do," she said.

She picked up the stainless steel device that Alice had brought in. "This is called an elastrator. The way it works is I put one of these little green rings over these prongs. Then I squeeze the handles and the ring stretches open. All I need to do is put your testicles through the green ring and then release it. The ring will close very tightly around the base of your scrotum and cut off the blood supply to you testes. We could just leave it there and have you leave and the scrotum and your testes would fall off in about a week, but that’s not very sanitary. So what I like to do is put a second ring on just a few millimeters below the first, then take a scalpel and remove the sack. Since the bands close so tightly, there’s almost no blood at all," she said proudly.

"Now for the psycological exam," she said. "If you just ask a man if he wants his testicles removed, the knee jerk reaction is to say no of course not. We assign much of the essence of what it means to be a man to the testicles and thats too bad. So I’ve found that it’s best to let the body decide. So what I’m going to do is watch your penis for a sign. If the penis becomes erect, then we know it’s okay to remove the testicles. So let’s see what your penis wants shall we?" she said.

No way did he want to lose his balls, and his cock was as limp as a cheese log in the sun. He was sure he wouldn’t be getting a boner any time soon.

Dr. Steers put on a glove then opened a drawer and took out some KY jelly. "This will feel cold," she said.

He felt the cold jelly being rubbed on his asshole and suddenly Dr. Steers inserted a finger into his rectum.

"The protocol calls for me to just massage your prostate for a few minutes, so just relax. If your penis doesn’t become erect, we’ll have to get you up and try a different therapy," she said.

After the initial shock of having a finger up his butt had passed, the gentle massaging began to feel good.....to good. Against his wishes he felt his penis beginning to fill with blood.

"Oh that’s very good Bret," said Dr. Steers, "my goodness your penis is really getting hard!" she said, laughing.

He felt his cock rise up off his balls, stand erect and then flop onto his stomach.

"I would say you passed that portion of the test with flying colors," said Dr. Steers. I think it’s safe to go ahead and band those big baby makers of yours."

Bret looked on in horror as she picked up the elastrator and placed a green ring over the prongs. She squeezed the handle stretching the ring wide open. Then, with her gloved hand she pulled first one and then the other testicle through the loop. She slid the band up tight against his taint.

"It may sting a bit when I release the ring Bret, so take a deep breath," she warned him.

"My God this can’t be happening," he thought to himself.

Any further thoughts were cut short by a sudden stinging pain as the band snapped tight around his sac. He closed his eyes and tensed up.

"It’s okay," Dr. Steers reassured him, "that’s the worst of it. After a few minutes you won’t have any more pain and by the time we’re ready to remove them they’ll be numb."

After a few minutes the pain did subside and, just as she had described, she placed a second band on his scrotum just below the first.

"Now, just one more test to make sure we’re doing what you really want. I’m going to set a timer for six minutes, then I’m going to stimulate your penis. If after six minutes have elapsed, you have not ejaculated, that will mean that subconciously you really don’t want to lose your balls. In that case I will remove the bands from your scrotum, let you up and we’ll have to try a different therapy."

"However Bret, if your penis spurts cum all over my hand, I’ll take this scalpel right here and pull it quickly between the two bands, severing your scrotum and the encased testes."

She set the timer for six minutes and started it. "Oops, I forgot the lube," she said.

She got up and walked over to a cabinet and got out a new tube of KY. She took her place again between hes legs and squirted out a generous amout onto her gloved palm. He looked over at the timer and saw that 30 seconds had already ticked off. She followed his gaze to the timer and said, "I should probably restart it, but I’ll give you those 30 seconds on the house. You see Bret, I’ve done this a time or two and I can tell you right now, there’s very little chance of you walking out that door with your balls still attached."

With that she began slowly stroking his cock up and down. At first she only stroked the shaft and for a minute he thought he had a chance. With three minutes to go however, she began sliding her hand up over the head of his cock and he knew immediately that he was in trouble. She went slowly at first, but was soon stroking him furiously up and down. She was going so fast that he kind of lost sensation, there was too much stimulation. He glanced at the timer, just 45 seconds to go.

Once again she noticed him looking at the timer, smiled and stopped stroking his cock. "Thought you were going to make it didn’t you, she said, grinning. "Sorry to disappoint you Bret but you’re about to cum."

With that she spit on his cock and began gently rubbing the head and first inch or so of his shaft. She didn’t speed up, she just kept a nice, well practiced, medium pace. With just 10 seconds left he suddenly felt his penis swell and begin spurting. As he was still cumming Dr. Steers pulled the scalpel through the skin between the green bands and Bret’s sexual urges dropped along with his sack and balls into the waiting catch basin.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #4
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Part 4..

It had been a strange day ever since Kris had called. She said she needed to talk to him this evening, that he was supposed to come to her office at 8:00pm. She said it was important.

Kris was a good friend and also their attorney. She had helped Steve and his wife Sandy buy two houses and sell another, she had helped them put their wills together and also helped them set up a trust. And, they were good friends too. In the summer Kris, her husband and their two children went camping with Steve, Sandy and their kids. Steve had always been attracted to Kris, but he had never acted on those feelings, there was too much at stake. He simply enjoyed her company when he could and left it at that.

But this was very strange, her calling him at work to tell him he needed to stop by the office but not telling him why. The rest of the day had been lost worrying about what was up. Steve called Sandy and told her that Kris needed to see him and that he wouldn’t be home for supper. Sandy asked what was going on and he said he didn’t know.

He stayed late at the office and then headed for Kris’ Law Office at about 7:30 and arrived at about five minutes to eight. He entered the office. Most of the lights were off and the receptionist had gone home a couple hours ago. He saw a light coming from Kris’ office so he called out, "Kris? Are you there? It’s Steve."

"Come on back," she called.

He walked into her office. Kris was seated behind her desk, still perfectly dressed even at 8:00 at night. Her makeup looked like she had just put it on. He on the other hand could feel the five o’clock shadow on his face and knew his hair was probably not perfectly combed at this point.

She smiled and pointed to the chair in front of her desk. "Please sit down," she said, "you’ll want to be sitting when I tell you what this is about."

She got up from behind the desk, walked to the door, closed it and then locked it. He thought that was kind of strange given that the outer office was empty and that it was so late.

"We don’t want any inturruptions," she said by way of an explanation.

She walked back around behind her desk and sat back down. "Steve, as your attorney, what I’m about to tell you isn’t easy. It’s even harder given that we’re friends, but here it is. You have been named as a defendant in a paternity suit by a Miss Jennifer Cross. She says her newborn daughter is your offspring and she is suing you for child support."

She studied his face and his response and waited. He sat there dumbfounded trying to think of who this Jennifer Cross even was. He had been married now for 22 years and hadn’t had a sexual partner outside his marriage. In fact, he had never had another sexual partner other than his wife ever. He couldn’t possibly be the father of anyone else’s child.

"That’s not possible," he said incredulously.

"Not possible, or not probable?" Kris asked raising an eyebrow.

"Not possible," he reiterated. "I’ve never had sex with anyone except Sandy ever."

She looked at him across the desk. "So you’re saying this is not your child, correct?"

"Absolutely not!" he exclaimed.

"It didn’t sound like you to me either, but the fact remains that you’ve been named, so here’s what needs to happen next. The court has ordered you to submit a DNA sample, I’ve got the order right here."

She pushed a piece of paper across her desk, he picked it up and read it over. And just as she had said, it was a court order compelling him to turn over a DNA sample and it was signed by a judge.

"Ok then, well fine," he said, "I’ll give a sample, what do I need to do? Do I need to go to a doctor or something and have them swab my mouth or something?"

She smiled reassuringly. "You watch too much CSI Steve. Actually, you could do this at a doctor’s office, or a clinic, but I didn’t want to put you through that, so I had them send the specimen bottle over here."

She opened a drawer took out a small plastic bottle and held it up. It was one of those urine specimen bottles he had seen at the doctor’s office. He had given many urine samples over the years and he recognized it right away.

"So I have to give a urine sample?" he asked.

She set the bottle down on her desk. "A urine sample would work in some instances, but since this is a paternity suit, they need something a little closer to the source," she said, looking straight at him.

"I’m not sure what you’re saying," he said. "What do you mean closer to the source?"

"There’s no easy way to say this Steve, so I’ll just say it. They need a semen sample," she said.

"A semen sample?!" he exclaimed, "How am I supposed to give a semen sample?"

He watched a hint of a smile flash across her face, but it instantly disappeared, replaced by that professional poker face of hers.

"I think you can guess how you’re supposed to give the sample," she said.

He didn’t know what to say, he was flabbergasted.

"I see now why you didn’t tell me what this was about," he said, "I would have never believed you. Do I have to do this Kris?"

"I’m afraid so," she replied.

"How can they make me give a semen sample, I mean it’s humiliating to tell someone they have to jack off into a little plastic bottle, it’s not right!" he exclaimed.

"Ok, Steve, calm down, let’s be adults about this," she said. "I hoped that by having you come to my office rather than going to a doctor’s office or clinic that this wouldn’t be so embarrassing for you. I want to help you through this. I don’t believe you’re the father of this child and I just want to get you through this unpleasantness as quickly as possible so that you can put this whole episode behind you."

"I’m sorry," he replied, "None of this is your fault. I really appreciate what you’re doing for me here."

He smiled and she returned the gesture.

"So," she began, "How about I leave you in my office, you produce a specimen and then we close up and go get a drink, how does that sound?"

"That sounds good," he said.

"Alright then." She got up walked to the door, unlocked it and then said, "You can lock the door when I leave if it will make you feel better." Then she walked out and closed the door.

He still couldn’t believe this was happening, and how weird was it that he should be masturbating in Kris’ office? This was just the most unreal situation. He walked over and locked the door, then returned to the chair, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants then pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He sat down in the chair, then reached over and moved the specimen bottle to the edge of the desk where he could reach it easier.

He took his flaccid penis in his hand and tried to bring it to life. He first tried squeezing it, then stroking it, but it wasn’t responding. How embarrassing to have to do this in the first place, but now he couldn’t even get a hard on. Kris was out in the other room waiting for him to finish up. Now he had to worry about what she would think if he came out too soon, or if it took him too long, or God forbid if he couldn’t get it up.

He tried for several minutes but nothing was working. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"How’s it going in there, it’s almost 9:00?" Kris asked.

"Um, it’s not going too well," Steve answered.

"Are you decent, can I come in?" she asked.

"Just a second," he replied.

He quickly reached down, pulled up his pants, tucked in his shirt, buttoned his pants and buckled his belt. He walked over to the door, unlocked and opened it.

"What seems to be the problem?" she asked.

"I don’t know, I guess it’s just all the pressure, I just can’t, you know, get in the mood," he said.

She walked in closed and again locked the door, then walked back around and sat at her desk. He sat down as well.

"I am about as embarrassed and humiliated as I can be," he said. "I’m really sorry, I know you want to get home, it’s late, do we have to do this right now?"

"I’m afraid so," she said. "The court order is very specific. We need to submit your sample for analysis by 8:00am tomorrow morning and the sample has to be collected in a supervised setting to ensure its really yours. All of the clinics are closed now and they won’t open until 8:00am tomorrow morning, so we really have to do this now."

"I just don’t know if I can," he said helplessly.

"I really want to help you Steve, will you let me?" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Steve, have you ever heard of a prostate massage?" she asked.

He shook his head no.

"A prostate massage is a procedure where a man’s prostate gland is massaged and it can cause him to ejaculate without ever getting an erection or experiencing an orgasm, at least that’s what I’ve read," she explained. "If you would allow me, I could massage your prostate and see if we couldn’t get that sample."

"I don’t know what to say Kris," he stammered.

"Let’s do this," she said. "Scoot your chair back a few feet."

He did as she asked, then she moved her chair around her desk and placed it in front of him. Then she went back, opened a drawer and removed a small bottle of clear liquid and a strange black device. She placed them on a low table next to her chair.

"Ok, I know this is strange, but I’ll need you to remove your pants. In fact, why don’t you take your shoes off and take your pants and underwear all the way off instead of having them bunched at your ankles, I think it will help you relax," she said.

He couldn’t believe this was happening. It was as if he was watching himself from afar as he took off his shoes and placed them a few feet away and then took off his pants and underwear, folded them neatly and placed them next to his shoes and then sat back down. As he did this, Kris picked up the black device, opened the bottle and squirted some of the liquid onto it and then rubbed it around with her hand. The bottle must be a lubricant of some kind.

"Ok, scoot your butt to the edge of the chair," Kris instructed.

Steve did as he was told. She squirted a small amount of the lubricant onto her middle finger and then rubbed it onto his butt. It was cold and he inhaled a little bit.

"Sorry," Kris said with a smile.

Then she picked up the black thing. "This is a prostate massager. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with your anatomy, but this will sit right up next to your prostate and I’ll move it and use it to cause you to express some seminal fluid. Now just relax and take a deep breath."

He did as she instructed and she placed the massager against his anus.

"Now exhale slowly," she said.

As he exhaled, she pushed gently and all of a sudden his ass quickly pulled the massager into his rectum.

He inhaled sharply.

"Just relax," she cooed, "that’s the worst of it. Now, I’m going to move this around a little. What we want is to have you feel like you have to pee, you won’t pee, but it’s the same kind of sensation. When we get that feeling, we’ll know we’re in the right place."

He wondered how she know so much about this particular procedure and why she had a prostate massager in her desk drawer, but he didn’t think it right to ask, she was trying to help him after all. She began moving the massager very slowly and gently, left, then right, up and down and finally she pushed it deeper. Suddenly she hit the spot, because he got the urge to pee.

"Oh God, right there," he said.

"Ok, good, now just relax. Just lean back and close your eyes and think about the sensation and just let your body do it’s thing."

She worked the massager gently hitting the spot again and again, it felt so good. He looked down and saw that his penis wasn’t exactly hard, but it wasn’t exactly flaccid either. It seemed very plump at the base, while the shaft and head remained limp.

"Ok, now I want you to kind of clench your butt around the massager and try to squeeze it," she instructed.

He did and the feeling intensified and he felt fluid creeping up his shaft.

"Kris, I think it’s working," he panted, "I can feel something moving up the shaft."

"Great!" she squealed, "Can you kind of squeeze from the base of your penis and try to move it up kind of like squeezing a tube of toothpaste?"

He did as she said and a small bead of clear fluid appeared at his pee hole.

"Ok, good, now grab that specimen bottle and open the lid," she said.

He did so and Kris picked up the bead of fluid on her index finger and then rubbed her finger on the mouth of the jar. They did this several more times, and although they got a little fluid each tiime, it didn’t look like much of a specimen.

"Let me try something else, ok?" she said. He was in no state to argue.

She dripped a couple drops of lubricant onto the head of his penis, then with just her thumb and forefinger, gently rubbed the head of his penis. The feeling was incredible and within about 30 seconds his penis became fully, ragingly engorged.

"Oh, My!" Kris exclaimed, "Steve, your penis is really big!"

"Kris, that feels really good, I think you should stop, I don’t think this is right," he panted.

"But we want it to feel good, we need to get a sample," she said.

"You said I wouldn’t have an orgasm, that I would ejaculate without getting an erection, but I’m telling you, if you keep doing what you were doing I’m going to have an orgasm and I’m going to cum all over the place," he pleaded. "Not to mention that if I do cum all over the place, none of it is going to end up in that specimen bottle, it’s going to be all over, but not in the bottle, trust me."

"I want to help you through this Steve," she whispered, "I know how we can get it into the bottle. Let me help you through this, Ok?"

He nodded almost inperceptably, but she saw it. She got off her chair and got on her knees in front of him. He watched, unable to move or take his eyes off her. She moved up close between his legs, then reached out and took his penis in her hand and began stroking it slowly while again working the massager against his prostate. The sensation was amazing and he could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Oh God Kris, that feels so good," he said.

"Oh, I know Steve," she breathed. "Let yourself go, let it come out."

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and made it flat and wide. She pointed his big purple head right into her mouth as she continued to slowly stroke his shaft. He felt himself going over the edge. He grunted and watched as his penis began to spew ropes of thick white cum into Kris’ mouth. She continued to stoke his cock up and down and it just kept cumming. She engulfed his head with her mouth and kept stroking him until his orgasm had passed.

Slowly, she inched her mouth off of his penis, then she reached over and grabbed the specimen bottle. She held it to her lips, then, looking straight into his eyes, she slowly drooled his cum out into the bottle. She stuck out her tongue and he watched as a streamer of cum swung from it like a pendulum. She screwed the lid on the jar and placed in on the table. There was cum on her lips and her chin, she looked up at him and smiled, then slowly rose up until she was looking him level in the eyes.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

He closed his eyes and leaned in to her and kissed her. He felt and tasted his slippery cum on her lips and tongue. He felt her tongue enter is mouth then felt as she tightened her lips around it and pulled it back into her own mouth her lips scrapping the cum from her tongue and depositing it in his mouth.

"Umm, yes," she hissed, "taste your cum."

She looked at him and and said, "Open your mouth."

He did and she climbed up on his lap, grabbed his hair and tilted his head back. She drooled more cum and saliva into his mouth, then kissed him some more.

Finally she climbed off of him and sat back down. She reached down and slowly pulled the massager out of his butt. She got a towel and helped him clean off, then helped him put his pants back on.

"I think it would be best if we kept this little episode between us, don’t you?" Kris said.

"I think that would be best," he agreed.

"Now how about that drink?"
Old 01-09-2014, 07:41 AM   #5
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For those who have inquired. These are just fiction stories I've put together over time. Not to like something i have done in real life. Hope you enjoy the read and Thanks to everyone that has pm'ed me.

Alyssa

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women