Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42065
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
FranklinR
Account Disabled

Default Is Preferred 411 worth it?

Is it worth the money? I don't mind buying a membership if it's worth it. Don't want to get ripped off either.
FranklinR is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
Max Steed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Yes. It's not a rip off.
Max Steed is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
barrybarry39
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Yes I'm glad I did get a membership.
I only regret not getting a lifetime membership back when it was offered.
barrybarry39 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrybarry39 View Post
Yes I'm glad I did get a membership.
I only regret not getting a lifetime membership back when it was offered.
+ 1
Been a member for over 6 years ... One of the best investments there is in the hobby world ...imho
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #5
disilene
Valued Poster

For me. It isn't worth it while in NOLA. Here ECCIE is good enough, no need for p411.

However, if you travel....it is worth it. Depends on you and your situation.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I have heard that from the provider side, the verification is lacking....ie the guys on there are not really verified.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #7
keri2114
A Nola fave

User ID: 68948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE P411! It makes screening sooo easy for me. Much easier (& quicker) than just having eccie.
Clients have told me that they (P411) screen them just as hard as they do to verify legit providers. In fact, a few have even complained that the process is stringent so be prepared for that. But, imo that's a good thing in this industry & 1 extra step to guarantee safety is welcome.
So, yes, p411 is indeed worth it (for both clients & providers)! It shows that you're doing your best to come across as responsible & reliable
keri2114 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

I just joined p411 last month . They are offering a free 6 month trial .
That offer is still available .
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri2114 View Post
I LOVE P411! It makes screening sooo easy for me. Much easier (& quicker) than just having eccie.
Clients have told me that they (P411) screen them just as hard as they do to verify legit providers. In fact, a few have even complained that the process is stringent so be prepared for that. But, imo that's a good thing in this industry & 1 extra step to guarantee safety is welcome.
So, yes, p411 is indeed worth it (for both clients & providers)! It shows that you're doing your best to come across as responsible & reliable
+1....and a guy can post a pic or do a short bio of himself which helps a provider to get a feel for him
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #10
holmes50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

When I started hobbying again, all of my previous references were no longer in the business. P411 made it easier especially with touring providers or traveling out of state.
holmes50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:12 PM   #11
skeeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojito View Post
I have heard that from the provider side, the verification is lacking....ie the guys on there are not really verified.
Like I said earlier, I've been a member for over 6 years ... When I joined I gave my information which included my work phone. At the time , I owned my own business .... I know for a fact that they called and very , very discreetly verified I worked there ....

I never have screening issues when I set an appt with a lady for the first time...
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #12
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
+1....and a guy can post a pic or do a short bio of himself which helps a provider to get a feel for him
That is what I did (pic). It is a chance for the lady to see what to expect. Seems only fair to me, since I have a good idea of what I'm getting into, so should she. Well, except I don't wear glasses any more and I have a goatee now, but it's close enough.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:51 PM   #13
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I love P411. I always recommend it to respectful gentlemen. I do appreciate that P411 holds both providers and hobbyists accountable to certain standards of behavior and when a client contacts me through P411, I do tend to give those gentlemen booking priority. With P411, I can usually count on the clients to be serious and not be wasting my time, as they would get booted from the site pretty quickly if they were NC/NS'ing providers or something. Same goes in the reverse. Of course nothing is foolproof so it's no guarantee, but I find it to be a platform for facilitating what I would call "higher quality experiences." In some ways it is like when you are a platinum/diamond member of a hotel/airline rewards program, where it sends the message that you are a serious client and just makes everything go a little bit smoother, makes providers more willing to accommodate, etc. At least that's how I see it from my end. P411 is not a screening service, just a verification site which is one tool in the screening process, so if ladies are complaining that security is too lax, it's my opinion that their standards might be unrealistically high. P411 is one of the tightest run ships in the business from my perspective, has excellent and responsive customer service, and also is transparent when the network is compromised in any way (like when infiltrated by LE, etc.). These events are rare and I personally would rather a site be transparent about these things when they happen so we can know about them. Most other sites do not send out site wide bulletins every time an incident happens, but of course, that does not mean that incidents do not occur... We are just not told about them. Integrity is important to me and the transparency is useful for understanding risk levels in certain geographic areas. Also, on many tours where my schedule is decently full from my own existing client base, I might ONLY advertise my visit on P411 and nowhere else, since I am only seeking a few more clients and P411 bookings are generally the lowest hassle and turn out some of the best gentlemen.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #14
FranklinR
Account Disabled

I signed up. Thanks for the input everyone.
FranklinR is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

now go get ya sum baby
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women