Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default To Release or Not To Release

Something tells me that the die is being cast on this ongoing saga, as we speak! It appears that Mitt Romney has backed himself into the proverbial corner and there is no easy way out! Thus far, Mitt has been adament about not releasing the past 12 tax returns. If he yields to the mounting pressure and decides to release the returns, will he be viewed as a flip-flopper?

We all know that Governor Perry had his famous "OOPS Moment" shortly after entering the Republican primary. We also know that Governor Goodhair never recovered!

Will this be Mitt's "OOPS Moment?" Stay tuned!

Do Americans care about (Mitt's) tax returns?

By DYLAN BYERS | 7/17/12 11:09 AM EDT

From a new Public Policy Polling survey:
Q12. Do you think Mitt Romney should release his tax returns for the last 12 years, or not?
He should........................ .............................. 56%
He should not........................... .....................34%
Not sure.......................... .............................. 10%
Among independents, it's a 61-27 split in favor of releasing the returns.
And here you thought this was just part of a "media distraction."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/...ns-129180.html
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

"Fox News veteran Brit Hume joins conservative pundits Bill Kristol, George Will, and Matthew Dowd in advising Mitt Romney to release more of his tax returns."

The plot thickens!

Dumb Da Dumb Dumb!
Old 07-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

From his perspective, it depends on just he bad they are. Here is some informed speculation, based on the return we have, about what the problem may be:

1) We know from the 2010 tax return, in which he had a net capital loss carryforward from 2009, that he zeroed out his net capital gains - including from carried interest Bain income -*in 2009.

2) 2009 was the last year in which he received certain Bain payments as the playout of his "retroactive retirement."

3) It's been hard to understand what benefit he thought he was getting from the Swiss bank account, and there was an IRS amnesty program in 2009 for fraudulent nondisclosure of offshore income.* If he had to come clean in 2009, this might be embarrassing, especially given that there was an iron fist inside the IRS leniency offer (i.e., if you held out, they might get you without any amnesty)

http://danshaviro.blogspot.com/2012/...-2009-tax.html

If its amnesty for fraudulent non-disclosure, he's dead as a doornail if he gives them up. You could have the Second Coming of Christ with the voice of God trelling him to give them up and he won't do it.

If he payed no, or substantially no taxes, for one or more years because of capital loss carry forwards, you might explain that, but I doubt it. You'd have to ICUs group it to tell for sure, but my gut I'd that would cripple him. Folks are just too upset about basic unfairness/two America's to really understand (or care) about the explanation. My guesss is Joe Sixpack thinks, once he's confronted with the issue, that if you make enough, you shouldn't be able to carry forward capital losses.

If its late payouts from Bain, who cared. He's fucked on that anyway. And that can't be the reason that he's taking this much water. He looks smarter than that to me.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:12 AM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

As it relates to this story, my instincts tell me that there is another bomb waiting to be dropped.

The clock is ticking!
Old 07-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Let's see. He won't tell us how he's going to fix health care. He won't tell us how he's going to create jobs in America. He won't tell us how he's going to create opportunities for the poor and middle class. He won't tell us how he's going to end the war. He won't tell us his plan for immigration reform. He won't tell us how he's going to make education affordable.

And he won't tell us how he made his money, how much of it and where he keeps it.

He's not transparent at all, yet we can see right through him.

The issue in this campaign is NOT Barack Obama. It's Mitt Romney.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

He's rich! Get over it! It's not a crime to be rich. If we are going to talk about sealed records, let's talk about EVERYONE'S sealed records. Romeny's tax returns for the list as long as my forearm of Obama's.

Personally, I think he should have released them all from the get go, let the roar of his wealth die down and then run his campaign. But, he didn't ask me.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I can see you are easily baffled by bull shit....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Being rich is no crime.

However, pretending to stand up for American workers, American jobs, American families, and all the other American shit that Hillbilly Nation demands of their candidate when your life and track record have shown you to be the exact opposite is hypocrisy.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:45 AM   #9
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I can see you are easily baffled by bull shit....
I assume you are speaking to me. Yes, I am baffled by bullshit. Are you trying to say I am distracted by all the bullshit? If so, it's not clear, and I would say you are wrong. I'm pretty good at cutting through all the bullshit.

I'm going to try to decipher your meaning. No, it's not bullshit to expect what good for the goose is good for the gander. Or, are you trying to say that being rich is a crime? I can't tell from your passage. Did you post it out of context or something?
Old 07-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

HA, HA. HA.....PUBLIC POLICY POLLING ...HA. HA. HA.

A DEMOCRATIC POLLING CONSULTANT....NICE TRY BIGTITS !

HA. HA.

GEE I WONDER WHAT THEIR POLLING RESULTS ARE ON "SHOULD OBAMA RELEASE HIS COLLEGE RECORDS"...HA..HA..HA....

OR ABOUT ASKING THEM TO POLL THIS QUESTION: "SHOULD THE OBAMA TAX CUTS BE EXTENDED" ...HA...HA...HA.....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Being rich is no crime.

However, pretending to stand up for American workers, American jobs, American families, and all the other American shit that Hillbilly Nation demands of their candidate when your life and track record have shown you to be the exact opposite is hypocrisy.

I agree. And I love Hillbilly Nation! I'm gonna use it too . But, he's, Romney, not the Hillbillies lol, the only alternative. If there was a third party, I'd vote that way. I'm a die-hard Independent which means I typically am stuck voting against someone.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #12
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

THIS IS NOTHING BUT A DIVERSION, SO OBOMA DOES NOT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT HIS RECORD. AFTER THIS THE MEDIA WILL COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE TO PROTECT THIS COMMUNIST MOTHER FUCKER.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
. . . Dumb Da Dumb Dumb!
Good going BigTex. That aptly describes this whole non-issue that you an Odumbo are using to distract and deceive voters. Why is it you and your ilk are so concerned with what Romeny is doing with HIS money and show no interest in noticing what Odumbo is doing with the TAXPAYER'S money?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sounds like you are talking about Obama, Assup. That is exactly what Obama is doing. I'm glad to know you recognize it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:24 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think President Obama should disclose the names of the people from who he has purchased or to who he distributed controlled substances. He should also disclose whether all taxes due on such transactions have been paid. He should also disclose when he last used those substances, and how he obtained those substances.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women