Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #1
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile In desperate need of mechanic in Mo

I am visiting and having a car issue, nothing too serious but am in need of a mechanic.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #2
ladylover4ever
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

paying cash or ass? What is the vehicle doing?
ladylover4ever is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Did you get your car fixed?
if not shoot me a PM.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #4
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=701315
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10948
Laci French showed me she is a user not a giver …..
I drove down on my Saturday off time with my kid, to look at her car.
I did fix her car on Monday and she stated she was going to pay in trade for an hour of her time today.
I e-mail and PM her yesterday twice and once at night to see if we would still a go for today. (By the way her phone was broken “lie” she said it was.)
Monday I fixed her car she had a client come by so I had to wait for two hours to give her keys back. And show her what I did to fix the problem.
She told me she had another client on the way. Then she told me she just pushed him back three hours.
So we walked across the street while she ate and got some food for her DOG… no food for her daughter?? She was killing time. I was thinking she could have paid me cash or in trade right then.
But this never crossed her mind. (She was just blowing me off, trying to be my friend) I played along.
As I stated earlier I sent her messages. E-Mails message and ECCIE.
She never e-mailed or set me a PM (Fishy Fishy)
So I had a friend send her a message in a e-mail where she was located and what were her plans.
She came right back in the message and told the guy she was in KC and heading out early in the morning to
Colorado. (last night)
All of a sudden this morning I get a PM message that she and daughter are feeling really sick. But on Monday she told me she had three clients set-up on Tuesday. So when did she get sick. (She told me both of her kids were back at home with a baby setter. she was here with her dog only). I drove down to the hotel and there she is loading her car. She then sends me a message through ECCIE telling me she is checking out of the hotel to find a cheaper one to wash her clothes. (BS) meter is pinging really hard now. And she is really sick and can’t see anyone. Having two rooms was a pain and was costing her too much. (BS pinging)
I sent her a message stating she was lying and a bitch, while she was using me the whole time. She calls me yelling at me. She then states she will leave some cash at the front counter (called hotel no money left for me) for fixing her problem with the car not shifting out of park. This car was very old. She had a hanger in the floor shifter to make it shift. I spent 3 hour doing research on the issue and drove down to her location twice which was a hhr from my house one way. So then she tells me she got sick with her daughter while they were at the Lego city. (Her daughter was back out home I reminded her). She goes off on me again. I just keep catching her in lies.. She goes on to say I am showing my true colors, and I am an ass hole for calling her a liar. She now tells me she will not see me at all. Funny when you’re heading out of town in a hurry, and lying all the way to your car, she was sending me PM and no e-mail so she has a record on ECCIE. Of the whole conversation between us, she was trying to cover her ass the whole time.
I told her I wasn’t stupid just a dump ass for not getting paid right then and there.
I think she is Batshit Crazy and feels this is the best she can do, fucking people over.
I only treated her with respect and never said anything bad to her until she fucked me over.
She never planned on paying me to fix her can or in fact anyone if that was the case.
Laci could have told me she wasn’t feeling well yesterday and said she would pay me in cash for my time. Why wait until the last minute and lie about the whole deal.
All I did to fix her car was remove the cup holder and found the part that was broken and found the lock out pin. So where was her mechanic friend she told me about another LIE….
Old 03-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Any reason you made this whole post in a strange, small font? I had to copy it and paste into a word processor to read it.

Anyway, this seems to be the week for guys being surprised by providers taking from hobbyists and not paying them back. SS and Helo, you are examples to all.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #6
jaybee
oi812

Encounters: 5

i am a mechanic.... i gave up trading out repairs a long time ago..... i now trade c notes
jaybee is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #7
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not sure what really happened in this situation, but I do know that when I posted about a similar situation with my car recently it was fixed quickly and I made good on my end of the deal immediately afterward. There really are good providers in this world that keep their word.

I have to add that in the future, especially if it's an out of town girl, I wouldn't agree to "payment" at a later date. Once their car is fixed they can easily hit the highway and be gone before nightfall... just my .02.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:58 PM   #8
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Talking please brake something for me to fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
I'm not sure what really happened in this situation, but I do know that when I posted about a similar situation with my car recently it was fixed quickly and I made good on my end of the deal immediately afterward. There really are good providers in this world that keep their word.

I have to add that in the future, especially if it's an out of town girl, I wouldn't agree to "payment" at a later date. Once their car is fixed they can easily hit the highway and be gone before nightfall... just my .02.
I would love to fix something for you.
Do you need your skates tighten, dang I love your hair color.
That's the next photo shoot I hope...can't wait.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:04 AM   #9
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
I would love to fix something for you.
Do you need your skates tighten, dang I love your hair color.
That's the next photo shoot I hope...can't wait.
You should come check out my hair color in person someday then
I have new pics coming very soon! I'll post a few here when they're done.
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Did you get your car fixed?
if not shoot me a PM.

I guess there is one positive about this whole thing.... Your not her.
Blue_Buddies is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #11
Newb2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=701315
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10948
Laci French showed me she is a user not a giver …..
I drove down on my Saturday off time with my kid, to look at her car.
I did fix her car on Monday and she stated she was going to pay in trade for an hour of her time today.
I e-mail and PM her yesterday twice and once at night to see if we would still a go for today. (By the way her phone was broken “lie” she said it was.)
Monday I fixed her car she had a client come by so I had to wait for two hours to give her keys back. And show her what I did to fix the problem.
She told me she had another client on the way. Then she told me she just pushed him back three hours.
So we walked across the street while she ate and got some food for her DOG… no food for her daughter?? She was killing time. I was thinking she could have paid me cash or in trade right then.
But this never crossed her mind. (She was just blowing me off, trying to be my friend) I played along.
As I stated earlier I sent her messages. E-Mails message and ECCIE.
She never e-mailed or set me a PM (Fishy Fishy)
So I had a friend send her a message in a e-mail where she was located and what were her plans.
She came right back in the message and told the guy she was in KC and heading out early in the morning to
Colorado. (last night)
All of a sudden this morning I get a PM message that she and daughter are feeling really sick. But on Monday she told me she had three clients set-up on Tuesday. So when did she get sick. (She told me both of her kids were back at home with a baby setter. she was here with her dog only). I drove down to the hotel and there she is loading her car. She then sends me a message through ECCIE telling me she is checking out of the hotel to find a cheaper one to wash her clothes. (BS) meter is pinging really hard now. And she is really sick and can’t see anyone. Having two rooms was a pain and was costing her too much. (BS pinging)
I sent her a message stating she was lying and a bitch, while she was using me the whole time. She calls me yelling at me. She then states she will leave some cash at the front counter (called hotel no money left for me) for fixing her problem with the car not shifting out of park. This car was very old. She had a hanger in the floor shifter to make it shift. I spent 3 hour doing research on the issue and drove down to her location twice which was a hhr from my house one way. So then she tells me she got sick with her daughter while they were at the Lego city. (Her daughter was back out home I reminded her). She goes off on me again. I just keep catching her in lies.. She goes on to say I am showing my true colors, and I am an ass hole for calling her a liar. She now tells me she will not see me at all. Funny when you’re heading out of town in a hurry, and lying all the way to your car, she was sending me PM and no e-mail so she has a record on ECCIE. Of the whole conversation between us, she was trying to cover her ass the whole time.
I told her I wasn’t stupid just a dump ass for not getting paid right then and there.
I think she is Batshit Crazy and feels this is the best she can do, fucking people over.
I only treated her with respect and never said anything bad to her until she fucked me over.
She never planned on paying me to fix her can or in fact anyone if that was the case.
Laci could have told me she wasn’t feeling well yesterday and said she would pay me in cash for my time. Why wait until the last minute and lie about the whole deal.
All I did to fix her car was remove the cup holder and found the part that was broken and found the lock out pin. So where was her mechanic friend she told me about another LIE….
I feel for ya!...been there and done that but never more.
bartering never a good idea as i've done so in the past just to get burned one too many times but that's what happens when the little head thinks and one is a decent person trying to do the right thing
Newb2010 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #12
Guest050813
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Take it from me!
CASH
GRASS
or
ASS

TAKE THE DAM MONEY!!!!

Atleast you can get an ice cream with your kid and explain, how the fuck you worked for 3hrs and got paid instead of having to bribe his ass to stay quiet about working for 3 hrs for a pretty lady with big boobs and didnt get anything..

I once watched a youtube video about "deer meat" being the most exspensive meat in the world.
I call bullshit on that "Pussy" is the most exspensive meat in the world, hands down!
Guest050813 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:24 PM   #13
Ruby Redd
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75426
My ECCIE Reviews

wow, this type of girl makes it hard on the rest of us, and honestly you should not know about her kids just being in the next room, sorry to me that is terrible, and all the other bs, isn't the purpose of a provider to make things pleasant, not bombard you with drama, never understood taking advantage of people, karma is real my dear yes it is! don't let her ruin it for all of us!
Ruby Redd is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
Rodneykc
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Is someone still in need of a mechanic?

Rodneykc is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #15
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm not a mechanic but I play one on TV. What can I do for you?
Starry69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women