Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

User ID: 60376
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Beware Visiting Ladies With last name Monroe

So ladies, i recently went to kcmo for a short visit, well day before arriving i recieved a REPLY to my bp ad from Nikki Monroe aka sugar babie aka kc queen aka hood rat, threatening me, to whoop my ass & shed be seeing me & i should keep my daddy close, but im not pimped like this chick apparently is, because i had same last name as her, so to anyone that would like to see these emails, pm me your email and i will send them to you, I would post them on here but i don't want an infraction. And any ladies visiting the kcmo area with last name monroe, be cautious of this chick who thinks she owns the rights to the last name monroe. Everyone stay safe out there.
Xoxoxoxoxo Brooke Monroe
BrookeMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

User ID: 60376
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation THREATS BY NIKKI MONROE

was threatened of bodily harm by NIKKI MONROE, while visiting KCMO, pm or email me for info.
BrookeMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Lol, not a big surprise. Ask local provider Aiyanna what happens when the Russian Beast thinks someone is trying to steal her girls.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
Rodneykc
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Steal her girls?
Rodneykc is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #5
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She hides them between her butt cheeks.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

BrookeMonroe - you should visit Wichita.

we don't have that kind of drama around here. and guys like me like to take care of providers that take care of me
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
MisterSir
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

I heard she once came at one of her regulars with a knife when he saw MJ for a change. She's certified crazy.
MisterSir is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:05 AM   #8
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Mister - I also heard that your still mad at a provider for something that happened well over a year ago, yet you tried to set up a session with her just recently.

My point is don't believe everything you read/hear. Yes Nikki can be intense, I've heard most if not all the stories, but I've personally never had any issues with Nikki and found her to be good looking, skilled, upfront and honest provider who just expects the same from her clients (goes without saying but alot of guys on here think that normal social decency doesn't apply to providers for some strange reason) and easy to get along with.

Treat her with respect, she'll give it back to you. Treat her bad, she won't take it. Isn't life like that?
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:03 AM   #9
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdrummer View Post
Treat her with respect, she'll give it back to you. Treat her bad, she won't take it. Isn't life like that?
So you're saying that it is acceptable for Nikki Monroe to physically threaten another lady just because she came into KC with the same last name (Monroe) to meet clients?

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
Guest102613-03
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Mister - I also heard that your still mad at a provider for something that happened well over a year ago, yet you tried to set up a session with her just recently.

My point is don't believe everything you read/hear. Yes Nikki can be intense, I've heard most if not all the stories, but I've personally never had any issues with Nikki and found her to be good looking, skilled, upfront and honest provider who just expects the same from her clients (goes without saying but alot of guys on here think that normal social decency doesn't apply to providers for some strange reason) and easy to get along with.

Guest102613-03 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:46 AM   #11
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

She said bad things to this girl..I give respect to people that show respect.How can you not like someone for a name..Come on grow up lol smh
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #12
Mona Lisa3000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169769
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry you had to go thru this . No one deserves to be Threaten or Harassed .
Mona Lisa3000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #13
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
So you're saying that it is acceptable for Nikki Monroe to physically threaten another lady just because she came into KC with the same last name (Monroe) to meet clients?

Not what I said at all. Harassment and threats aren't acceptable for anyone at any time - period. If that's what happened, then shame on Nikki. Making threats no matter the reason isn't acceptable in personal life or hobby life. But there are always 3 sides to every story - their side, your side and the truth. I've personally had no problems with Nikki is all I was saying.
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #14
MisterSir
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Don't believe everything you read. I didn't try to set up a session. I asked her about guarentees and then pointed out that policy never applied to me and gave her the opportunity to apologise before I corrected the false assumption on a thread that she had no bad reviews. AT NO TIME did I ask for service and I have the chat log to prove it.

When I say heard I mean heard. I've been with four providers that know Nikki and have worked with her directly or indirectly. None of them have anything positive to say about the experience. No, I'm not naming who keep them out of it. Nikki threatening someone for having a similar name is in perfect keeping with everything I've heard about her.
MisterSir is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:33 AM   #15
sugarbabiekc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39850
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL... Really guys? I have to ask ... WHY DO GIRLS in this BUSINESS act like this? I don't believe I know ANY of you. I NEVER would have a PIMP! and I just checked my email and NO emails from you was found! Nor AD's Nor shit talking from any relm on the net of me talking bad to you ... MISS B Monroe. WTF!? I think I missed something here cuz I am lost. I don't know you and I don't really care who is called MONROE we have a few here in KC don't we?? I am SUGAR BABIE KC aka NIKKI MONROE aka NOT A HOOD RAT aka THE KC QUEEN. Soooo I am not worried about you HUN. I am sorry if someone sent you messages threatening you from an account that was mine or supposedly mine. I for some reason HAVE many , MANy haters in this city. I lost alot to people thinking things like what you all have been saying on here. It's a slanderous NON true NON evidence backed hearsay remark that EVERYONE seems to KEEP saying . I have heard rumors that I am a COP heard rumors I shot at someone, Rumors I have a pimp, rumors I threatened someone, rumors I chased someone with a knife. WOW. I mean who says this shit to you guys?? I am a little crazy yes, but only if I HAVE to BE. Mary Jane and I had a WONDERFUL relationship till she started doing way TO much "Partieing " and LOSING her mind in my OPPINION! I still loved her but two hot tempers don't accomplish much. She however seemed to SPREAD ALOT of BS about me that WAS SOOOOOO FALSE... but I know you guys DON'T know me and DON't know the NEW me escpecially I changed alot over my last two years and I have learned alot SO.... I appriciate the PUBLIC DOWNGRADE of my name for falsified purpose but DOLL IDK you don't KNOW anything about you. I don't really CARE to I have kids, school, business , and family to take care of. THANKS AGAIN AND I HOPE in the future if this "emailing" happens again you be an ADULT about it and CALL the # on my ad's or PM me on here or P411 .. Happy Stacking there MISS MONROE X
sugarbabiekc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women