Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 248246
Question Does any providers use naughty review?

Hey hey hey ladies! Aye quick question... I recently requested a profile on naughty reviews and received an email for a scan of my drivers license... No biggie but before I just go sending my personal information to some online site... I just wanna use precaution.... Is this procedure??! Thanks
Dr. Vanity is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:08 AM   #2
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

I know I am not the target of your question.

But I have to say... before sending the scan to them, cover up your real name and address.

If they don't like it then tough for them.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #3
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

I use NR and now we can review guys on there...yes haha
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #4
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

I know right @ Kaylen! Ahhhhh hahaha waving hi to the fellas

And exactly to Double E
Old 07-23-2014, 11:41 AM   #5
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Be safe my friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
I know I am not the target of your question.

But I have to say... before sending the scan to them, cover up your real name and address.

If they don't like it then tough for them.
Believe me, if they have your driver's license number they can get your name and address.

I am very concerned with any attempt to obtain personal information. The hobby name is all that should be given out. I have personal experience with data sharing and data base information files. It is not recommended that you cross personal information with hobby information that would allow personal visits at your home by someone that you may not wish to see. Do not even share personal information on google mail. Eliminate all data sharing that will allow google mail to access your computer list of personal contacts. Eliminate all sharing of information that would access your personal information.

ECCIE is full of examples of nut cases that can not separate their private lives from their public lives. We also find people here with issues concerning desires to control and exploit others.

Your personal security is essential and non-negotiatable. Just because someone requests your personal information, does not mean you have to give it.

The very fact that you requested advice about NR from others tell us that the little bird in your has been chirping at you not to do it.

Listen to the little bird when it tells you that a situation doesn't seem right. There are always people who want you to go to work for them, so that they can take your money.

It is OK for you to make a personal judgement of others, it is ability to make judgements that will keep you safe in a very dangerous hobby. Learn to walk away without regrets. We may all need contact with others, but we don't need others to control us.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:23 PM   #6
Dr. Vanity
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Believe me, if they have your driver's license number they can get your name and address.

I am very concerned with any attempt to obtain personal information. The hobby name is all that should be given out. I have personal experience with data sharing and data base information files. It is not recommended that you cross personal information with hobby information that would allow personal visits at your home by someone that you may not wish to see. Do not even share personal information on google mail. Eliminate all data sharing that will allow google mail to access your computer list of personal contacts. Eliminate all sharing of information that would access your personal information.

ECCIE is full of examples of nut cases that can not separate their private lives from their public lives. We also find people here with issues concerning desires to control and exploit others.

Your personal security is essential and non-negotiatable. Just because someone requests your personal information, does not mean you have to give it.

The very fact that you requested advice about NR from others tell us that the little bird in your has been chirping at you not to do it.

Listen to the little bird when it tells you that a situation doesn't seem right. There are always people who want you to go to work for them, so that they can take your money.

It is OK for you to make a personal judgement of others, it is ability to make judgements that will keep you safe in a very dangerous hobby. Learn to walk away without regrets. We may all need contact with others, but we don't need others to control us.

JR

I totally agree with you wise JR and yes my spider senses are tingling which is why I wanted to ask other ladies.... The same ladies that obviously has been naughty and reviewed ctfu

Above all, I'm still want other ladies to chime in so I can hear many viewpoints then I can make my own judgment to go forward or stay put!
Old 07-23-2014, 01:29 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I was a member of NR'S then they changed their format, now I can't see anything on it and everything you click on takes you to a sign up page for money.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been a member since four years ago and never had to do that then...but they are changing alot of policies

It can be a hit or miss kinda site

good luck babe
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:00 PM   #9
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Im starting to write reviews on these guys. I think its a great thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGeisha View Post
I know right @ Kaylen! Ahhhhh hahaha waving hi to the fellas

And exactly to Double E
Old 07-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #10
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the requirement to send a copy of your DL is probably recent and probably in response to the seizure of MyRedBook. I know that I have had a profile on NR for several years and did not have to go through such a process.

I rarely sign on there. In all honesty, it doesn't really drum up much business, so I don't spend much time on that site. It doesn't seem to get much traffic in comparison to other sites, and it is not very well organized. Some providers have as many as two or three different profiles, not because they created them themselves, but because whatever method NR uses to assign a new review to a profile seems disorganized. I found two reviews of mine just floating out in the middle of nowhere and had to request that they be added to my profile LOL

Perhaps this new verification process will make the overall organization of the site better. Or not. Who knows.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Speaking of drama, writing reviews on clients would certainly cause it.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #12
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
Im starting to write reviews on these guys. I think its a great thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
I wonder if NR has a powder room we could sneak into?? Ya know...kinda like the men's coed lounge..

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #13
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
Why do you believe that? Do you mean if they were bad reviews of the guys it would cause drama?

I did a review for a man on there who is also on ECCIE. It was a great review because he is a nice guy who I had a Fun with every time I saw him. I wanted other women to know that he was NOT a safety issue, and not an asshole.

Maybe you are right though, that they are more drama than help. He didn't say anything negative about me writing it so I just assumed all was Good.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:37 PM   #14
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Why do you believe that? Do you mean if they were bad reviews of the guys it would cause drama?

I did a review for a man on there who is also on ECCIE. It was a great review because he is a nice guy who I had a Fun with every time I saw him. I wanted other women to know that he was NOT a safety issue, and not an asshole.

Maybe you are right though, that they are more drama than help. He didn't say anything negative about me writing it so I just assumed all was Good.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:50 PM   #15
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Like I said elsewhere... in my opinion, most drama is started not by the girls but by the guys with our fragile egos and insecurities.

As for providers reviewing clients... as long as you have the clients okay before doing a review then I see no problem.

BUT HERE LIES THE PROBLEM!
Discretion is the most important part of a providers business, in my opinion even more important then BCD skills,
and doing a review of a client, with out consent, would show a total lack of discretion.

Oh we might jump up and down and say that we are all for it... but when it comes right down to it... our fragile little egos just could not handle it.
ElumEno is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women