Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
UTRLVR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Meet & Greets

Is there a significant reason why Providers are not keen on "meet and greets" where they define the time and place?

I have asked two providers for "meet and greets" and willing to compensate them for their time, but both have said "no go". That is their perogative, but then so is mine to not waste my time with a provider that is not worth the effort.

I would rather drop $40 for a 15 minute "meet and greet" at a Starbuck's then drop $120 - $200 for an hour that could suck despite more positive reviews then not.
UTRLVR is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #2
hyperdrive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Hey bro,understand what your saying but you have to remember hookers aren't there to "meet and greet" they are there to make as much money as they can as fast as they can.Plain and simple.All you have to do is choose carefully one that you are interested in.Good luck.Their are some good one's out there.
hyperdrive is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Each initial encounter with a provider is always a bit of a gamble. You never know if you will click with that person. But as long as you do your due diligence in choosing a provider, the gamble will likely be totally worth it. In my own experience, I have never had a disappointing session with a provider that I researched carefully.

Hyperdrive's right, there are really some great ones out there.

Also... LOVE the avatar, Viq.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I would say most don't want to waste time with a 40 m&g. To them they got to do more for less. Look you got to get dressed better to go out, most times they can meet you at the door in bra and panties and your good with that. This is pretty much an outcall in their eyes at 40 bucks. Plenty of dudes pay the normal rate just to hang out with em. I don't see much in the favor of the chick you may or may not come back. And she could've missed someone else for that meet. These are just reasons I came up with they may feel but may not say.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

A lot of the ladies will not want to be seen in public with you. Not because you're a stinky sloth, but they may run into someone who doesn't know that they are in the hobby. A lot of ladies have so's and families that think they have civilian jobs. It would be very hard to answer friend's questions of "who's that guy?", "where's Fred and the kids?". "Why aren't you at the PTA meeting"? Not all players in the game want to be seen in public. I also agree that time is money, and $40 isn't a lot when you look at the time she spends getting prepared, dress to the nines, drive to the location, have coffee, go home. You may be looking at 2-3 hours overall. The mentality is, that time could be spent on a real appointment and make 200-300 and never leave home. I would have once a month socials at the Retreat. Provide food and beverages, ask all the ladies to show up, especially the new ones. Sessions would be had, but you guys would never know how shy a lot of them are. Almost like the dance in high school. I'd have to grab and walk some girls over and introduce them to the guys. They'd have a hard time sometimes thinking of something to say, just like HS. They have the same insecurities as us, no matter how beautiful they are, how much guys pay them for companionship, they still have some insecurities. They're great in the sack, but not so great in public. That's mainly your independents, they kind of separate themselves from the spa girls. It's higherarchical, just like HS. Your best bet is to search for the ladies who advertise dinner dates. Those ladies would enjoy your companionship over dinner and fun. Check them out.
Billy
The Wildflower Grou[
BananaRepublican is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #6
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Dude.... Just add another $40 to it and get a B&G.... Even a bad blowjob is better than jacking off... Plus, if you don't hit it off at hello, you won't even have to talk to them....
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #7
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

As usual, Billy is spot on.

It's not so easy for everyone to think of something on the spot if a friend or worse, a relative, spots you having lunch or coffee with someone.

I used to invite people (male and female) to come out and witness my atrocious singing (karaoke) or an occasional evening of hookers and johns bowling just to do something fun and different with no pressure at all.

But a one on one meeting may make a girl feel nervous for lots of reasons (most mentioned already)
Feeling overly scrutinized - it sounds almost like a job interview
Worried she may be getting set up - by a suspicious boyfriend, a cop, relative, etc
And what if you meet her and never set something up.. will you tell her the reason? probably not. So she'd be left wondering what was wrong with her. Yeah, we can feel rejected too. But mostly it's over-analyzing our own flaws..

As crude as his suggestion is (and funny) srvfin has a good idea.
You can beat your dog, you can beat your wife, but it's hard to beat a blowjob. ^_^
And if she's really annoying, throat fucking her might be that much more enjoyable.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 AM   #8
pyro
Account Disabled

You already have premium access so you already know the bcd/ros. I mean thats what this board is for. When many of our ladies are not providing, they actually have lives of their own. Why would they want to take time away from that to audition? Try attending a meet/greet event like the poker event or social. Just my $.02
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:37 AM   #9
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll do a 15 min meet and greet for $100 I kid, I kid
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:19 AM   #10
UTRLVR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

All of the responses are very insightful and provide the clarity to a question where the answer in retrospect was obvious. Thanks.
UTRLVR is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:10 AM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvfin View Post
Even a bad blowjob is better than jacking off
I disagree...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:04 AM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I have to agree with WU on that....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 AM   #13
h2theizzo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Karaoke? I'm always down for some singing- as long as nobody steals my songs...
h2theizzo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #14
BananaRepublican
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I only sing in the shower. Any ladies care to join me?
Billy
TWG
BananaRepublican is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

When I sing to myself silently I sound damn good... Maxwell good I'm talking lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women