Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2021, 02:31 PM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default A serious post about election fraud

If you really read what a lot of people are writing, I mean really read it and not jump up on a rotted stump to scream about what you think they said; We don't believe that Biden won the election but most of us say that we really don't know who won but we do expect that Trump got more votes than have been counted.

We're having an audit in Arizona that is turning up evidence that something happened down there. Now the lefties here like to say, Trump lost get over it. How short sighted.... Now this goes for Biden supporters and Trump supporters, what do you do if at the end of all this Trump in leading in electoral votes? I know, it sounds real easy for the Trump supporters. If Wisconsin, Georgi, Nevada, and Arizona are all flipped then Trump is president again. The Constitution does not address this. I guess the founders figured that future Americans would still be able to count but we fucked that up.
So what happens then? What if the Supreme Court refuse to vacate the election results? What if they confirm the new results? What if Biden refuses to leave the White House? The other shoe is, if the votes are corrected then the Senate shifts back to the GOP and probably the House as well. Are we going to be treated to former Senator Kelly being drug from his office.
How far are Trump supporters willing to go to remove Biden? How far are Biden supporters willing to go to keep Biden napping in the basement? Are you willing to take up arms? The usurper Biden must be removed if the SCOTUS says so. If you're a registered democrat who believes in the law and your party fucked up and committed criminal acts, what do you do? We all want honest, legal elections....right?

Call this a think post.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #2
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

What........if? Not the same as what, then.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...lection-fraud/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 02:48 PM   #4
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Thanks. Now it makes sense.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:01 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

This isn't a new issue. Many of the same things were said during the 2000 election between Bush and Gore. The difference is that when SCOTUS ruled against Gore he didn't bitch and whine and repeat lie after lie about how he was cheated. Trump's a dangerous character and is pushing for those who believe his lies that we should overturn a duly elected president and continue to investigate bullshit claims of fraud.

If actual proof of massive fraud is found (which I highly doubt) and SCOTUS rules for Trump it still won't make a difference.

The only constitutional way to remove Biden from office is to impeach him and even if that happens there is no way to reinstate Trump unless he's made the Vice President and the current president resigns or he is elected to congress and is made the speaker of the house and the president and vice president are impeached or die. That's called the United States presidential line of succession.

Any other action can only be brought about by an election, or a constitutional amendment. Anything else can be characterized as a coup.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:10 PM   #6
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
If you really read what a lot of people are writing, I mean really read it and not jump up on a rotted stump to scream about what you think they said; We don't believe that Biden won the election but most of us say that we really don't know who won but we do expect that Trump got more votes than have been counted.

We're having an audit in Arizona that is turning up evidence that something happened down there. Now the lefties here like to say, Trump lost get over it. How short sighted.... Now this goes for Biden supporters and Trump supporters, what do you do if at the end of all this Trump in leading in electoral votes? I know, it sounds real easy for the Trump supporters. If Wisconsin, Georgi, Nevada, and Arizona are all flipped then Trump is president again. The Constitution does not address this. I guess the founders figured that future Americans would still be able to count but we fucked that up.
So what happens then? What if the Supreme Court refuse to vacate the election results? What if they confirm the new results? What if Biden refuses to leave the White House? The other shoe is, if the votes are corrected then the Senate shifts back to the GOP and probably the House as well. Are we going to be treated to former Senator Kelly being drug from his office.
How far are Trump supporters willing to go to remove Biden? How far are Biden supporters willing to go to keep Biden napping in the basement? Are you willing to take up arms? The usurper Biden must be removed if the SCOTUS says so. If you're a registered democrat who believes in the law and your party fucked up and committed criminal acts, what do you do? We all want honest, legal elections....right?

Call this a think post.

Trump lost the popular vote.....TWICE!!

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 09:00 PM   #7
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This isn't a new issue. Many of the same things were said during the 2000 election between Bush and Gore. The difference is that when SCOTUS ruled against Gore he didn't bitch and whine and repeat lie after lie about how he was cheated. Trump's a dangerous character and is pushing for those who believe his lies that we should overturn a duly elected president and continue to investigate bullshit claims of fraud.

If actual proof of massive fraud is found (which I highly doubt) and SCOTUS rules for Trump it still won't make a difference.

The only constitutional way to remove Biden from office is to impeach him and even if that happens there is no way to reinstate Trump unless he's made the Vice President and the current president resigns or he is elected to congress and is made the speaker of the house and the president and vice president are impeached or die. That's called the United States presidential line of succession.

Any other action can only be brought about by an election, or a constitutional amendment. Anything else can be characterized as a coup.
As usual, you're wrong. Impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors". If it can be proven that the mentally incompetent Biden masterminded the greatest fraud on this country then you have a case for impeachment. Such is not to be. The argument would go that Biden did not win in the first place and is not president (and neither is Harris) from that point on. The question is remedy and making the victim whole again. Who is the victim? Trump or the American people who voted for Trump? I believe that they both have equal claim.
How do you put the toothpaste back in the tube? A lot of money has been spent, a lot of words have been said (to Americans and other peoples of the world), and record number of executive orders (like they knew these might end at any time) have been signed. This might be why some republicans are reticent about correcting the results of the election...how do you fix this now. It would take years to undo much that has been done. In 1960 many historians now believe that Nixon won the election over Kennedy. Nixon was urged by many to challenge the Illinois, Hawaii, West Virginia vote totals. Nixon said to them that he did not want to put the country through that. We're possibly looking at the same thing. Many of us are convinced that the election was rigged in certain key states which is why the phrase, "wide spread voter fraud" is a way for the left to deny that targeted voter fraud actually took place. Senate elections in Georgia and Arizona are also on the table.
I made a list a while back of bills that passed the senate that would have failed and some of them are very significant. I'm afraid that for some, the remedy to correct the election could be the start of a civil war.
Old 05-13-2021, 09:01 PM   #8
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Trump lost the popular vote.....TWICE!!

Get with the program. What does the popular vote have to do with it? That's an actual question...what does the popular vote have to do with our elections?
Old 05-13-2021, 09:36 PM   #9
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
As usual, you're wrong. Impeachment is for "high crimes and misdemeanors". If it can be proven that the mentally incompetent Biden masterminded the greatest fraud on this country then you have a case for impeachment. Such is not to be. The argument would go that Biden did not win in the first place and is not president (and neither is Harris) from that point on. The question is remedy and making the victim whole again. Who is the victim? Trump or the American people who voted for Trump? I believe that they both have equal claim.
How do you put the toothpaste back in the tube? A lot of money has been spent, a lot of words have been said (to Americans and other peoples of the world), and record number of executive orders (like they knew these might end at any time) have been signed. This might be why some republicans are reticent about correcting the results of the election...how do you fix this now. It would take years to undo much that has been done. In 1960 many historians now believe that Nixon won the election over Kennedy. Nixon was urged by many to challenge the Illinois, Hawaii, West Virginia vote totals. Nixon said to them that he did not want to put the country through that. We're possibly looking at the same thing. Many of us are convinced that the election was rigged in certain key states which is why the phrase, "wide spread voter fraud" is a way for the left to deny that targeted voter fraud actually took place. Senate elections in Georgia and Arizona are also on the table.
I made a list a while back of bills that passed the senate that would have failed and some of them are very significant. I'm afraid that for some, the remedy to correct the election could be the start of a civil war.

This isn't a civil trial. There is no remedy other than that spelled out in the constitution. The penalties for impeachment do not include changing the results of the election. The constitution would need to be amended before that could happen. If Biden and Kamala Harris were both impeached then Nancy Pelosi would become President. The constitution spells this out explicitly. There is no going back.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 12:36 AM   #10
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This isn't a civil trial. There is no remedy other than that spelled out in the constitution. The penalties for impeachment do not include changing the results of the election. The constitution would need to be amended before that could happen. If Biden and Kamala Harris were both impeached then Nancy Pelosi would become President. The constitution spells this out explicitly. There is no going back.
Pelosi may not necessarily become president. if fraud is found, this would affect the outcome of the house seats and senate seats. some of those races may have to be re-run.

the Pelosi's house is on a very thin margin. I think republicans only need something like 12 seats to flip in their favor.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:35 AM   #11
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Some people are still {staff edit-CK}. This election has been over since November 5. Biden won both the electoral and popular vote by huge margins. Shit, according to Trump math it was a landslide electoral victory tied for the largest ever.

Anyone still waiting for a Trump victory is . . , well . . . delusional. I sure hope those poor confused ignorant people get it together some day and come back to reality.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:32 AM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Call this a think post.
What evidence is being turned up in Arizona that "something happened down there"? I have been folllowing the audit fairly closely and nothing has been released, either positive or negative. What have you got that no one else has got?

I'll address your other issues when significant fraud is found in Arizona and other states that would cast a shadow on the election. Right now there is nothing but your hopes and prayers.

Until then:

TLGOI
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:06 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
What evidence is being turned up in Arizona that "something happened down there"? I have been folllowing the audit fairly closely and nothing has been released, either positive or negative. What have you got that no one else has got?

I'll address your other issues when significant fraud is found in Arizona and other states that would cast a shadow on the election. Right now there is nothing but your hopes and prayers.

Until then:

TLGOI
Someone destroyed the voter data base. That’s a federal crime. Of course you’re reading MSM which doesn’t mention that. I’ve already posted links.

NCSWIC
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:25 AM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Someone destroyed the voter data base. That’s a federal crime. Of course you’re reading MSM which doesn’t mention that. I’ve already posted links.

NCSWIC
I tend not to click on most of your links because they are from totally biased sources with vague charges of voter fraud, like this one:

https://twitter.com/emeraldrobinson/...079866881?s=21

"Maricopa County officials deleted a directory full of election databases right before the election equipment was delivered to the audit."

Some person (Emerald Robinson) claiming a voter database was destroyed. No proof but since it agrees with your POV it is true.

And Emerald happens to work for Newsmax, a far right-wing source of information:

We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsmax/

So unless you've got something else, just more "fake news".
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:52 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Think post Wow that's dangerous
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women