Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Check the Price, Provider Math, & Other Confusion over Rates!

I recently read this thread,

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=389624

which made me think to myself...

I've seen so many instances where it becomes unclear what the rate is, I just say "screw it", and by that I don't mean the lady, but rather trying to figure it out.

I'm not going to out this lady, as I've seen so many instances where the information is as confusing, or even more confusing. My purpose here is to make the ladies think, and apply a little logic.

First, your rates need to be the same everywhere! If you don't want us to haggle or bring up rates, then make them consistent!

Here's an example of screwed up rates:

At P411: "Donation: $185/60, $285/90, $385/120 Min Special USD"

At ECCIE: "Donations DFW $280/60 Mins, $380/90 Mins, $480/120 Mins"
also ECCIE: "Current Specials DFW Specials (2/27 and 2/28) $185/60 Mins, $285/90 Mins $385/120 Mins... Prebook Touring Specials $280/60 Mins, $380/90 Mins $480/120 Mins"

My god, which do I pick? There is no consistent rate given! The rates at ECCIE alone are confusing. The Prebook Touring Specials are the same as the normal donations, so how does that make prebooking a special. I guess this is special in that we should feel special? This part should be easy, make your rates match everywhere you post ladies, and make them easy to understand.

My next peeve with this is what I refer to as Provider Math, or rather the lack of provider math. When I shop for anything, I decide how much I want. How much I want, can be influenced by price. I will often buy the larger size, but will only do so if it is at a discount per unit.

For example, If there is a 1# bag of MM's for $3, should I buy a 3# bag for $10? I'm not going to, would you? Wouldn't you buy three 1# bags, or even more likely, buy a single 1# bag, and see if I need another next week or not?

So, I understand a lady has certain fixed costs. But unless a lady has filled her schedule, then accepting a slightly lower rate for additional time seems like good business. It entices customers to spend a bit more, while the lady spends the same amount of money on the incall, the same amount preparing for the client, and spends less down time due to having a buffer of time between clients. So, seems prudent to offer a discount.

Let us examine the example above from her P411 profile:
$185/60 minutes = $3.0833 per minute
$285/90 minutes = $3.1667 per minute
$385/120 minutes = $3.2083 per minute

So, if I book a 2 hour appointment, I get to pay $15 more. This is certainly not the worst example I've seen, but why would I want to pay a premium above her 1 hour rate, to spend 2 hours with her?

I suggest all ladies take their rates and figure based on time per minute. If your rate per minute does not decrease as the time increases, you are sending gents a message. Note how her rate increases as more time is booked. If you book enough time with the lady, her rate goes to infinity... LOL.

Seriously... I see ladies do this all the time. I've seen ladies who have been here a long time do this. If you don't agree with my logic, well... you are free to conduct yourself and your business as you wish. But I'm going to shake my head, just book an hour or less, and quite likely just click the next advertisement.

I just wanted to make the ladies aware of the "other side of the coin."
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #2
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I saw one the provider offered 30 minutes for $90 and 60 minutes for $190. So if I just get 2 30 minute sessions I save 10 bucks.lol
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I agree. This is one of my pet peeves. Add in website rates and you might need an actuarial to figure out how much is required to get your ashes hauled.

So I tend to go by whichever site she has most control of. If she has her own website then that is the base.

Of course the standby would be to just hand her your wallet and smack yerself in the knoggin with a hammer.......
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #4
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, your target audience will never "get" the message. If it bothers you that much and you have a serious interest, PM the lady and get clarification. Otherwise, this is really just another gripe thread, and it's falling on deaf ears. You will have better luck trying to get them to stop using the symbols and nifty fonts and characters in their ad titles, than trying to get them to make mathematical sense.

Just saying.

There are hundreds of providers in DFW, and thousands upon thousands of hobbyists. Ad frustrates you? Move to the next. No one is losing any sleep over it if you do.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #5
Barny Stinson
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

i understand the exact same thing. i will say that if i have p411, eccie and she is on both i go with the lower rate. she will use my p411 for screening then i consider that enough to get the p411 rate. but to explain math to these lovely young ladies! good luck!!!! anyway pic a price and make sure she knows your using that one. i usually say im from p411 if that is the rate i use.
Barny Stinson is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I can tell you whenever I do any pricing structure I nerd it up with a calculator to make sure the price per minute goes DOWN with time not up.

350/60 = 5.83
500/90 = 5.55
650/120 = 5.41
875/180 = 4.86
1100/240 = 4.53

etc al. I passed grade 9 math after all
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #7
curiousguyfw35
Registered Member

This is the same with any kind of industry. The corporation wants to get the maximum $ for their product. But at the same time, does not want to drive away customers with ridiculous prices.

So they get creative. There are sucker prices, insider deals, friend prices, etc, etc. the people here are no different. Just do your research, get a list of ladies you would like to see. Get an idea of their rates, give them a call. If they say something that does not jive with you, go to the next lady on your list.

Just ignore that other thread, more wrong with it, then right.
curiousguyfw35 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
Tigger
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

On the other hand, maybe the ladies know they're charging more for an longer session. Is it possible they hope the hobbiest will choose a 30 minute session versus a 60 minute session simply because they want to "get it over with" as soon as possible?
Tigger is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Unfortunately, your target audience will never "get" the message.
I'm not sure about that. Does that mean we can't tell the new ladies they should screen, because they won't get that either. Sorry, but I think most people do try, and pointing out how to get it right is often all they need. But, it could be me tilting at windmills. Should my handle change to Don Quixote?

Quote:
If it bothers you that much and you have a serious interest, PM the lady and get clarification. Otherwise, this is really just another gripe thread, and it's falling on deaf ears.
Having a bad day? If that's your attitude, then almost every topic that could possibly come up, has been addressed. So, let us close down all the areas except for the review forums. No, I think the "Wipe your Ass" threads will never grow old!

Quote:
You will have better luck trying to get them to stop using the symbols and nifty fonts and characters in their ad titles, than trying to get them to make mathematical sense.
I'm not so sure. I think they've become so used to that, they think it is a language. Since english is pretty much defined by common usage, some day that may be an accepted part of english language.

Quote:
Just saying.

There are hundreds of providers in DFW, and thousands upon thousands of hobbyists. Ad frustrates you? Move to the next. No one is losing any sleep over it if you do.
I do. Just saw the other thread, didn't want to derail it any further... That was already being done very well, and wanted to make a comment.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
On the other hand, maybe the ladies know they're charging more for an longer session. Is it possible they hope the hobbiest will choose a 30 minute session versus a 60 minute session simply because they want to "get it over with" as soon as possible?
I could see that - mine scales down because I enjoy longer sessions and lower volume. But some people are the exact opposite.

I don't get the weird prices where 1.5 hour is more expensive than 1 hour or 2 hour though. That just seems like they didn't do the math.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #11
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I have two catagories... that are posted on showcase. You get GFE for a certain rate... then PSE (which is also broken down on showcase, so if you want that you will need to pm me for the details of what you're looking for prior to our meeting)... then, we will go from there on which MENU you will partake in. Of course, I do give p411 discounts of 20 off for the lack of screening and time that it takes to take p411 members because I trust GINA to do that for me with provider's ok's on your account.

69er, just be specific in what your looking for when contacting a lady. If your screeing pans out prior to meeting, there should be NO problem in discussing rates via pm before you go to her location. I wish you the best in your endevours and search. Sorry that you've had such a bad time so far. Surely you will meet a lady that will share your same passion for the hobby. Good luck babe.
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:51 AM   #12
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Print the page where you saw the ad. Circle the date it was printed and the price and include that in the dang envelope and if she has an issue, it is her problem and not yours.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #13
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually a lot of women write on their SITE "This is the correct donations, donations you see on other sites may vary". I don't get it, but I wouldn't recommend doing that.

Quote:
have two catagories... that are posted on showcase. You get GFE for a certain rate... then PSE (which is also broken down on showcase, so if you want that you will need to pm me for the details of what you're looking for prior to our meeting)... then, we will go from there on which MENU you will partake in.
I don't think anyone takes issue with that at all and I do the same thing The problem is when the math doesn't add up like the example:

Quote:
$185/60 minutes = $3.0833 per minute
$285/90 minutes = $3.1667 per minute
$385/120 minutes = $3.2083 per minute

So, if I book a 2 hour appointment, I get to pay $15 more. This is certainly not the worst example I've seen, but why would I want to pay a premium above her 1 hour rate, to spend 2 hours with her?
My Star Treatment goes like this

500/60 8.33
750/90 8.33
900/120 7.50
1200/180 6.66
1600/240 6.66

Now if it went 8.33, 7.50, 7.90, 7.20 then that'd be in line with what the OP is talking about but I think having separate packages/rates is fine
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM   #14
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I say, if you contact her on ECCIE, assume the donation is what is on her eccie showcase. ALL my donations are the same everywhere and I still should NOT have been shorted. Lucky for me, he admitted in writing so he knows what he did was wrong.

But YES, provider should be consistent with her donations on all of her ads.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:38 PM   #15
durango95
Account Disabled

Some of us dont have access to the providers showcase that has all the pricing. Thats why I ask what the donation in. At times I do offer a lady a discount rate for a longer session, like a three hour appointment or with two ladies. But whatever the rate get it right and always remember you have to pay to play. Dont rip off the lady and please dont rip off the hobbyist. Life is too short.

PEACE
durango95 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women