Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35919
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2010, 04:12 PM   #1
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Fear of Hobbying

We continue to see a bunch of paranoia laden posts, in various threads about LE in Arkansas.... why?

A case can be made, comparing The Hobby to Flying.
Many people are afraid to fly, due to the "danger" involved... I suppose, scared to crash. If those people would stop, and take time to realize how many take offs and landings there are, worldwide, every day that happen uneventfully... they would come to realize they are a hell of a lot safer flying, than they are while driving to and from the airport!! If one chooses to fly safe, proven, reputable airlines with proven safety records.... the odds are greatly in your favor that you will never experience the slightest problem! If one chooses to try-out unknown, rented ultralights, with no performance or maintenance/safety record... your chances for adventure of the wrong kind are greatly increased!

There are millions of miles being flown without incident.

There is a whole lot of P4P fuckin' and suckin' going on around us, every day, without incident.

The number of incidents in each , are fractionally nil, compared to the number of successful fuck/flights!

If both sides research and screen properly.... the odds are greatly in your favor of enjoying a long happy time in The Hobby!! PERIOD !!

Now.... GO GIT SUM!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
newguy2001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

I agree. Although I still shy away from new girls posting all the time on BP with local numbers. Mainly stuck with ones I've seen before and girls that travel that google finds many different locations where they have visited for their number.
newguy2001 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy2001 View Post
I agree. Although I still shy away from new girls posting all the time on BP with local numbers. Mainly stuck with ones I've seen before and girls that travel that google finds many different locations where they have visited for their number.
So.... I imagine you don't fly ultralights very often, either?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Giz
You say that on the day 97 were killed on a Tupolev Tu-154.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #5
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Naaaaaahhhhh.... that happened yesterday, didn't it?

How many millions flew safely yesterday?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Nope, today...from Google News:

Quote:
Lech Kaczynski, who died in a plane crash in Russia on Saturday
Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #7
HSP
Valued Poster

Quote:
We continue to see a bunch of paranoia laden posts, in various threads about LE in Arkansas.... why?

Many people are afraid to fly, due to the "danger" involved... I suppose, scared to crash. If those people would stop, and take time to realize how many take offs and landings there are, worldwide, every day that happen uneventfully... they would come to realize they are a hell of a lot safer flying, than they are while driving to and from the airport!! If one chooses to fly safe, proven, reputable airlines with proven safety records.... the odds are greatly in your favor that you will never experience the slightest problem! If one chooses to try-out unknown, rented ultralights, with no performance or maintenance/safety record... your chances for adventure of the wrong kind are greatly increased!

There are millions of miles being flown without incident.

There is a whole lot of P4P fuckin' and suckin' going on around us, every day, without incident.

The number of incidents in each , are fractionally nil, compared to the number of successful fuck/flights!

If both sides research and screen properly.... the odds are greatly in your favor of enjoying a long happy time in The Hobby!! PERIOD !!

Now.... GO GIT SUM!!

Giz

I know this talk of LE is getting old in every thread! I mean really? Come on now, enough is enough.

Thanks!
HSP
HSP is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...A case can be made, comparing The Hobby to Flying....
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005;2 31289
* cpi3000 zips up his pants and heads to church *

Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

What's the time difference between Poland and AR? Over 8 under 12 ahead? It began reporting before midnight CST.

And I wouldn't fly a 20+ year old Tupolev. Would you? Even the Russians don't fly them..so..it's still a credible analogy.

I do agree ..with conditions.
Expand your search. Don't just look at ads in one place. (Because we sure advertise in more than one place!)
Do your research.
Follow your gut.

Busts are more "guerilla warfare" than actual policing. The fear instilled is 100 times more important to them than any arrests made.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #11
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
What's the time difference between Poland and AR? Over 8 under 12 ahead? It began reporting before midnight CST......
Thanx Babee.... I was taught how to tell time at an advanced age!
I know it's already been a hell of a week.... but I sure as hell thought that was last night!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSP View Post
I know this talk of LE is getting old in every thread! I mean really? Come on now, enough is enough.

Thanks!
HSP
Here's a quote from Gina off the Mother Ship site (can be found at http://www.eraps.net/showthread.php/...provider/page2, Post #25). I would focus on the sentence in red below. HSP, I do understand the sentiments from both you and Giz, but I think it is important to keep Gina's observation in mind.

Quote:
However, as BD points out, "we all know P411...has been compromised." The incident that is being referred to happened in Little Rock this spring/summer [2009]. A Basic Plus P411 member was pulled over leaving a session, and gave up his P411 log in information along with his other "screening info". That information was unfortunately then used to cause some legal difficulties for three providers.

Asking for a full name would not have prevented this (they knew his full name), asking for a employer phone number would not have prevented this (the client was now working with them), asking for provider references would not have worked (he was an actual client up until that point, with lots of references).

The only thing that could have possibly prevented the situation was if the provider asked to check that the "client" had photo identification to match the Client Id.

bob-01-a-0000
(bob) first name on dl
(01) DAY of birth on dl
(0000) last four digits on something else in wallet

Of course, fake id could be made to match, but that's throwing an extra wrench in there that lowers the possibility of running into trouble.

If it's any consolation, I can tell you that in all of my years in this industry I've never seen a task force as interested and focused on our sector of the industry as they are in Little Rock. Usually a basic, thorough screening can eliminate 99.9% of the risk.

So what I'm trying to say is that NO method of screening is foolproof. There are many tools available to help providers (and clients) screen potential visits, and I encourage everyone to do as much screening as they feel is possible to keep themselves safe.

Sincerely,
Gina

PS: we have not even been contact by L.E. in order to "work" with them.... if we ever were, I would be directing them to come meet with my lawyers here in Canada, since i have nothing to offer them.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Look at the "real" numbers.... just the facts.... and you will find there is a whole lotta safe strange P4P sex happening out there , every day! If you have a fear of something... stay the phuck away from it!

We get it.... we really do.... we just don't understand the purpose of the continued fear rhetoric!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #14
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
stay the phuck away from it!
I am staying away...I really am. But I guess you want me to be quiet about it, too.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #15
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Nevermind....

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I am staying away...I really am. But I guess you want me to be quiet about it, too.
Nevermind.... you're quite free to voice your concerns.... as often as you feel is informative.... Hell... even more if you'd like to! Sorry....

Thanx for all of the warnings....
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women