Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35920
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 09:07 AM   #1
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69
Default gun control other countries

Every time one of these horrific shootings happens, there is mention shootings don't happen in other countries like they do in the USA.

Who is knowledgeable about this, and the studies that have shown these results and their conclusions ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:12 AM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Self-volunteers needed

Maybe you could do that on the internets yourself. Write your copious findings up in the TL;DR style and have it be ignored. Good times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Every time one of these horrific shootings happens, there is mention shootings don't happen in other countries like they do in the USA.

Who is knowledgeable about this, and the studies that have shown these results and their conclusions ?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:16 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Look at the Company we are in...

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ate-by-country

9 shithole Countries, and us.

Why do we choose to swim in the same shit? We don't have to. For whatever reason we CHOOSE to.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:33 AM   #4
VitaMan
BANNED

If possible, try to keep useless posts like WYID posted to a minimum.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:37 AM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Look at the Company we are in...

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ate-by-country

9 shithole Countries, and us.

Why do we choose to swim in the same shit? We don't have to. For whatever reason we CHOOSE to.

we aren't. you misread that.

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Murder Rates (per 100k people) in 2017:*

1. El Salvador (61.7)
  2. Honduras (41.0)
  3. Venezuela (49.9)
  4. United States Virgin Islands (49.3 [2012 data])
  5. Jamaica (56.4)
  6. Lesotho (43.6 [[2016 data]] per 100k people)
  7. Belize (37.8)
  8. Saint Vincent And The Grenadines (36.5 [2016 data])
  9. Saint Kitts And Nevis (36.1 [2012 data])
  10. South Africa (35.7)

Here are the 10 countries with the highest homicide rates:
  1. El Salvador (52.02 per 100k people)
  2. Jamaica (43.85 per 100k people)
  3. Lesotho (43.56 per 100k people)
  4. Honduras (38.93 per 100k people)
  5. Belize (37.79 per 100k people)
  6. Venezuela (36.69 per 100k people)
  7. Saint Vincent And the Grenadines (36.54 per 100k people)
  8. South Africa (36.40 per 100k people)
  9. Saint Kitts And Nevis (36.09 per 100k people)
  10. Nigeria (34.52 per 100k people)

United States 4.96 16,214 2018
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 09:42 AM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default If possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
If possible, try to keep useless posts like WYID posted to a minimum.
Try to keep lazy and useless fishing expedition OPs to a minimum.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:45 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Yeah, misread, and the graph was poorly portrayed.

But the US has 109 gun murders per day, on average. That's about 100 more than we should be comfortable with.
Old 05-25-2022, 09:50 AM   #8
bb1961
Valued Poster

Most of them in Chicago...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 10:12 AM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default My 3-point plan to take over the world

I propose inventing three things to revolutionize the world:
1) Search engine, 2) Recycling, 3) Cut-n-Paste

These will increase productivity and avoid the same topics repeatedly, plus it is carbon friendly and likely PITA approved (beating dead horse syndrome).

World GUN CONTROL

For those libs out there who blame GUNS for crime and bad things.

A Few Words On Gun Control for all the Lunatics (You Know Who You Are)

A Gun Grab is the Best Way to Enslave Americans

Who Needs the Second Amendment?

Texas - We know how to deal with shooting attacks

Gun Running: Fast and Furious

Mayor Bloomberg: Lets blame guns

My money's on joe bloe

Bob Costas; idiot, hack, fool, jerk, all of the above?

Think of all those helpless electrons we can save from slaughter...
Old 05-25-2022, 10:49 AM   #10
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Yeah, misread, and the graph was poorly portrayed.

But the US has 109 gun murders per day, on average. That's about 100 more than we should be comfortable with.
The bottom line is America doesn't have the Murder rate based on gun ownership as people may think. The graph you posted is overall murders. It's not exclusively based on gun violence.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:03 AM   #11
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I don't know the exact numbers but I do know the facts and the facts are, that only a small, a very small number of gun crimes, violent, purposeful gun crimes are done by a relatively few people who if left free, will continue to commit gun crimes.

One of the latest incidents on a New York subway, demonstrates this. The shooter had been arrested 19 times and was still walking the streets. In what sane universe would we allow a repeat offender to keep repeat offending?

So here is the solution. Keep violent offenders in prison! OMG! what a simple solution. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago, the very last person in this country you would want an opinion/ solution from says "we can't "lock up "our way out of this problem". Of course you can and it may be the only solution since we are not going to rid ourselves of over 300 million guns that now exist and we are coming into an age where people can make guns with 3D printers.

Fuck the 3 strikes law, how about a one strike law. Now, will that solve every gun problem, of course not because preventing the first act is much harder than preventing the second act. The first act would require confiscating guns and that ain't going to happen. But if all you get in this life is one strike, how long do you think it would take to get those relatively few people who continue with these ant-social acts of violence?

Go to any police department in this country and they could instantly produce a list of the worst offenders in their town or city. The same people committing crime time after time.

We arrest a person 18 times and wonder if they will offend again? Are we really that stupid? That was a rhetorical question because obviously we are.

First, we need a new set of laws ( yes I know this is impossible in this day and age in this country right now ) where as, if a gunman is caught at the scene of a crime and there is no doubt what so ever that they are responsible, after a very short trial, is put to death. We should be executing hundreds if not thousands of people every year in this country but not those that are found guilty by flimsy, one person eye witness types where mistaken identity could be a factor, police misconduct etc. If there is no doubt at all who pulled the trigger, that person should be executed. The rest if found guilty of committing a felony with a gun, will be given a sentence commensurate to what happened differentiating between no one being hurt and some one being hurt.

You wave a gun around in a robbery, you get less time ( but plenty of it ) than if you fire that gun. You fire that gun and it will be considered the same as killing a person with that gun.

But only those with no doubt what so ever because they were caught at the scene, shall be executed. With all the people who have been released from jail because of faulty identification and police misconduct, we should not be executing them but life in prison with the possibility of release if future evidence exonerates them.

Yes, this would mean that the US would be the largest "incarcerator" in the world most likely but that is the price we will have to pay for being the freest country in the world where the law abiding citizen can legally buy a gun for protection and not be at the mercy of non law abiding people.

To many bleeding hearts which has always been the problem here. How long would it take before the lesson is learned. You decide to pick up a gun, not for self protection but to commit a crime and you have lost your chance to remain free regardless of the color of your skin or your mental fitness. I know that last one will be continuous but I really don't care because I put the value of the many over the one.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 11:53 AM   #12
VitaMan
BANNED

What about other countries ? That is the question and discussion for this thread.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:27 PM   #13
bb1961
Valued Poster

We need to outlaw cars also...more than 90 people dying in car accidents every day!! Start a thread about car accident in other countries VM!! Would a gang related drive-by be considered a gun fatality or car accident??

Car Accident Statistics – Highlights
Over 40,000 fatal car accidents per year in the U.S.
Each day, more than 90 Americans die in car accidents.
On average, 2 million drivers experience a permanent injury every year.
Almost 8,000 people are killed in traffic accidents involving drivers aged 16-20.
The most common causes of death on the road are drunk driving (40%), speeding (30%), and irresponsible driving (33%).
Some 58% of fatal car accidents involve only one vehicle, and 38% are caused by a traffic collision.
When it comes to fatal car accidents by state, most occurred in Texas and California during 2018.
According to the statistics, most fatal injuries happen during weekends.
Each year, more than 1,600 children younger than 15 die in traffic accidents.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 12:31 PM   #14
VitaMan
BANNED

Another useless post that doesn't address the thread topic
Old 05-25-2022, 12:44 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I don't know the exact numbers but I do know the facts and the facts are, that only a small, a very small number of gun crimes, violent, purposeful gun crimes are done by a relatively few people who if left free, will continue to commit gun crimes.

One of the latest incidents on a New York subway, demonstrates this. The shooter had been arrested 19 times and was still walking the streets. In what sane universe would we allow a repeat offender to keep repeat offending?

So here is the solution. Keep violent offenders in prison! OMG! what a simple solution. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago, the very last person in this country you would want an opinion/ solution from says "we can't "lock up "our way out of this problem". Of course you can and it may be the only solution since we are not going to rid ourselves of over 300 million guns that now exist and we are coming into an age where people can make guns with 3D printers.

Fuck the 3 strikes law, how about a one strike law. Now, will that solve every gun problem, of course not because preventing the first act is much harder than preventing the second act. The first act would require confiscating guns and that ain't going to happen. But if all you get in this life is one strike, how long do you think it would take to get those relatively few people who continue with these ant-social acts of violence?

Go to any police department in this country and they could instantly produce a list of the worst offenders in their town or city. The same people committing crime time after time.

We arrest a person 18 times and wonder if they will offend again? Are we really that stupid? That was a rhetorical question because obviously we are.

First, we need a new set of laws ( yes I know this is impossible in this day and age in this country right now ) where as, if a gunman is caught at the scene of a crime and there is no doubt what so ever that they are responsible, after a very short trial, is put to death. We should be executing hundreds if not thousands of people every year in this country but not those that are found guilty by flimsy, one person eye witness types where mistaken identity could be a factor, police misconduct etc. If there is no doubt at all who pulled the trigger, that person should be executed. The rest if found guilty of committing a felony with a gun, will be given a sentence commensurate to what happened differentiating between no one being hurt and some one being hurt.

You wave a gun around in a robbery, you get less time ( but plenty of it ) than if you fire that gun. You fire that gun and it will be considered the same as killing a person with that gun.

But only those with no doubt what so ever because they were caught at the scene, shall be executed. With all the people who have been released from jail because of faulty identification and police misconduct, we should not be executing them but life in prison with the possibility of release if future evidence exonerates them.

Your solution isn't ''easy''. I agree with your position. I believe (based on what I have seen presented), that I am the toughest crime punishment advocate here.

But the Buffalo and Uvalde mass Murderers had spotless records.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women