Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Elgato69
Valued Poster

Default A day with Mr. Smith's Family

Ok guys, some of you might think that Smitty and I are full of shit sometimes........well maybe all the time. But some of the things we post about actually happened, irregardless if its about pussy or general stuff. We can't make this up. Case in point:

This past weekend Smitty invited me to his house for a gathering. Unbeknownst to me he invited his family, cousins, in-laws, nieces, nephews and some of his workers. Smitty just built an outdoor kitchen and it is quite nice. Surround sound, huge tv, restaurant size stainless steel sinks, etc. He went all out on this kitchen. When I got to his house there were a good group of people that were already there. Made some introductions and met some of his family. To give you an idea of the conversations that were being tossed around, for those of you that watch Duck Dynasty with the Robertsons, that was about the flavor of the talk.

To give you an example,,,,,,,,,,,,Smitty introduced me to one of his cousins, a big burly fellow, about 6' 4", around 250 to 300 lbs. Nice guy. To give you a lil background. Smith is going to build a pond. Yep you heard it right a pond. The family wants a swimming pool but Smitty wants a pond and wants to stock it with fish. Even though this fucker has never gone fishing that I know of, he wants a pond with fish in. SMH. He tells his family that they can swim in the pond if they want to.

He is telling his cousin where he is going to build this pond and how he plans to make it a pond that any redneck would be proud to own. Well not to be outdone by Smith, his cousin tells him that his pond is so deep that he cracked the salt water table and that it is impossible to drown in his pond because the water is so salty that you can not dive underwater no matter how hard you try. His wife then tells the group that when she is floating in the pond, all she has to do is stick her finger in the pond and rub it on her Corona to get it dressed. Oh and the cousin has a backhoe up to the pond and has a rope swing off of it to jump in the pond.

You should have seen them going back and forth over ponds. Then they started talking about what to do with the dirt that is dug out of the pond. Of course Smith is going to place it at the back of the property for a shooting range. Then a lively conversation about pigs began. One of Smith's sons asked me sarcastically if I was impressed with the conversation. I just looked at him with a tear in my eye and said I have to go home.

SMH.
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

What's your point city boy?
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #3
Elgato69
Valued Poster

No point Smitty, just an observation. I enjoyed myself and the food was good. My compliments to your wife.
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

No much going on, is there??
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #5
TheMadMexican
Registered Member

lolwut?
TheMadMexican is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:52 AM   #6
ElRocco
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Badass
ElRocco is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
charly956
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

By any chance, was Larry the cable guy at this gathering?
charly956 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #8
tyronetbs
Registered Member

A shooting range? All you need is ammo now.
tyronetbs is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:42 AM   #9
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

El Gato is starting to sound like one of them there "yuppie girls" to me!!!

Sounds like a blast, I wish I could have been there and met the burly 6'4" cousin... I'm just saying....
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #10
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna View Post
El Gato is starting to sound like one of them there "yuppie girls" to me!!!

Sounds like a blast, I wish I could have been there and met the burly 6'4" cousin... I'm just saying....
The two of you would hit it off Aidan. He's not as charming and sophisticated as I am, but I think ya'll would have a great time.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women