Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162408
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2015, 08:09 PM   #1
Waldo711
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 38
Default Best IOP

Wondering who you guys think has the best IOP? My ATF Donna Brixton is now gone and to me she had the best IOP ever not to mention that incredible ability to eat you up with all that lustful kissing. Man I miss her!
Waldo711 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

The best I have had and that I have also reviewed thus far is a tie: Vixxengirl http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1333906 but the bad thing about her is she has left the business. The other was Rose Marie http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1559528 . A very close second is Madison Sky http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1295528 .
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 03:39 AM   #3
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

the hard about part about this one is,

it's I-op... meaning for the most part the question is who acts the best? or even who has the ability to change their personality based on empathy in almost any situation?
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 05:29 AM   #4
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post

it's I-op... meaning for the most part the question is who acts the best? or even who has the ability to change their personality based on empathy in almost any situation?
Yes, for the most part, it is all about the acting skills of the provider. Let's face it, most of the ladies that do providing aka the oldest profession in the world, hooking, are in this business because it is easier money than getting a real world job, struggling to live paycheck to paycheck. Being a provider allows the ladies to not only get some dick from mainly respectful and clean gentlemen depending upon her screening methods, but also they make more money in a few appointments a week than working a 40+ hour/week job in most cases and have plenty of personal time. So, it stands to reason that if a provider's IOP skills (I call it being a mattress actress) is top notch, then she would do very well in this industry of providing. It is not a question of CAN she do it, the real question is WILL she do it, and when a hobbyist finds a provider like that, she would be his ATF and/or high up on the list of future repeat sessions with.

Many providers will not do IOP. Usually, in those cases, the sessions are either good from the activity standpoint, but the provider is really more than anything a dead fuck when it comes to DATY or FS during the session, or then there is the rarity where the provider enjoys what she does, so the real passion is there and no acting is involved at all.
Old 12-18-2015, 09:31 AM   #5
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Smile Perfectly stated david

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Yes, for the most part, it is all about the acting skills of the provider. Let's face it, most of the ladies that do providing aka the oldest profession in the world, hooking, are in this business because it is easier money than getting a real world job, struggling to live paycheck to paycheck. Being a provider allows the ladies to not only get some dick from mainly respectful and clean gentlemen depending upon her screening methods, but also they make more money in a few appointments a week than working a 40+ hour/week job in most cases and have plenty of personal time. So, it stands to reason that if a provider's IOP skills (I call it being a mattress actress) is top notch, then she would do very well in this industry of providing. It is not a question of CAN she do it, the real question is WILL she do it, and when a hobbyist finds a provider like that, she would be his ATF and/or high up on the list of future repeat sessions with.

Many providers will not do IOP. Usually, in those cases, the sessions are either good from the activity standpoint, but the provider is really more than anything a dead fuck when it comes to DATY or FS during the session, or then there is the rarity where the provider enjoys what she does, so the real passion is there and no acting is involved at all.
Most definitely n acting job! Ive been in the hobby 4 years, n have encountered true IOP-GFE- ladies a handful of times. Each time ive made the ladies my ATF. When i first stepped into the room for our first visit, they met me at the door with full dfk, s if i was there long last love. Very impressive indeed...they had me at first kiss. So it all comes down on how much the ladys r interested in impressing the gent, not rocket science, just act it out right, n im urs until u either start traveling, quit the business, or get tired of me.

For me, its all about consistency rather than variety. Happy hobbying n Merry Christmas to all!
Gottahavit55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:46 AM   #6
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Dunno who really has the best, it's all subjective and comes down to chemistry, really. Couple of providers have been equal in terms of the iop/enthusiasm of our particular session. One was super into dirty talk, other was teasingly submissive and wanting to be taken control of, another aggressive and took what she wanted from me, one very nurturing, and the list goes on.

With all the 'best' threads, good luck!
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:46 AM   #7
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

i guess my issue is it's either there or not,

no matter what thru true empathy it can be seen as a act, so it seems like a bit of a uneeded quest to pretend to be something that at the end of the day you prove false,

when you can just enjoy the passion or be passionate about the act/job/ w/e
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:14 AM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
i guess my issue is it's either there or not,
That is true. When it is not there and you as a provider accept the money for an appointment, then that is where your actress skills come in, but if you cannot even do that for whatever reason, don't set the session.

What I am trying to say is give me a provider who when she accepts money for a session, the IOP acting is so good, that the guy does not know it is IOP. Let's face it, the first time you meet someone, the true passion of going BCD with them is not going to be there, except maybe once in a blue moon. So that is one of the reasons why a guy is paying for the service of the provider who either enjoys what she does (rare in this industry) or be a damn good faker.

Even tho IOP can be defined differently depending who you ask, then so is the definition of their opinion of what the best is. The OP needs to break down what his definition of IOP is. My definition of IOP is having a provider who is is an active participant in the flow of a passionate session, and makes me feel glad that I am man, not a number or a wallet. For instance, what guy in their right mind wants to pay a provider who is not only an inactive participant in the session but also a dead fish that just lays there motionless like a corpse when he is doing DATY, and especially in FS penetration?
Old 12-18-2015, 08:56 PM   #9
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

the best IHOP is the one off of 35 and round grove rd.......great pancakes
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:07 AM   #10
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

So everyone of your clients can expect an acting job?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:12 AM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo711 View Post
Wondering who you guys think has the best IOP? My ATF Donna Brixton is now gone and to me she had the best IOP ever not to mention that incredible ability to eat you up with all that lustful kissing. Man I miss her!
In answer to your question, though I've never seen her, it has to be Tara Fakeass Evans. She's got dudes pussy whipped over a shitty incall, opening the door looking like the cleaning lady with no makeup on, GFE Lite menu, no DFK, so she must have the best IOP of all time!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 07:49 AM   #12
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Some stand outs....Adriana Marshall, Costa Rica, Asian Anna, Sweet Bunny, Briana Jordan, Mamacita (saw her yesterday)....many more but I've been binging and can't remember lol.....those first three were,in my own personal experience, great lovers.
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 11:22 PM   #13
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
Some stand outs....Adriana Marshall, Costa Rica, Asian Anna, Sweet Bunny, Briana Jordan, Mamacita (saw her yesterday)....many more but I've been binging and can't remember lol.....those first three were,in my own personal experience, great lovers.
Brother Nicholas! Thanks for the list.
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 04:22 AM   #14
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
the best IHOP is the one off of 35 and round grove rd.......great pancakes
LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
In answer to your question, though I've never seen her, it has to be Tara Fakeass Evans. She's got dudes pussy whipped over a shitty incall, opening the door looking like the cleaning lady with no makeup on, GFE Lite menu, no DFK, so she must have the best IOP of all time!
Lmfao!!! Hilarious!

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 10:09 AM   #15
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default ...just "Passion"

If there's an "I-o-" in it, they've already failed.... (aka: if you already know its acting, then it's not very good)

...its the girls who get the 'YMMV's" in their reviews and the reviewers saying "...we really connected on another level" statements from guys who are the best IOP.

Noises and dirty talk or outbursts**...

** (while GREAT!!! don't get me wrong - I enjoy the "fuck me's" and don't even mind the addition of 'Daddy', "Stud-muffin" or "Warrior King" as a suffix)

...do not = great IOP...

However, I'm beginning to believe that good DFK might... Easy to have sex, hard to fake a good kiss. (also hard to fake a real sneeze...lol)

(my 2 cents)
Scribe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women