Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60243
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48402
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Appeal of Oral Sex

I'm fascinated by the many faces of oral sex, especially with regards to BJs. While cunnilingus generally needs to be performed within a certain range of pressures and tempos (I've never heard of aggressive DATY being enjoyable), the cock can take a bit more "abuse" than the delicate ladybits, so more variation is possible. I've found myself pondering the psychology of oral sex.

The mood during fellatio can differ from loving, to sensual, to naughty, to downright nasty. While there's no doubt the giver is responsible for deciding what she is willing to do performance-wise, the receiver also has a hand in setting the tone of the encounter.

For the receiver, there is something innately trusting about exposing the most sensitive parts of your anatomy to another's mouth. The human mouth can be vicious - with teeth designed for ripping and tearing and a bite punctuated by thousands of pounds of pressure - or it can be tender, warm with a soft, supple tongue and full, luscious lips.

For the giver, the act of taking another's genitalia into your mouth implies trust as well, but it also signals acceptance. The giver has a responsibility to treat the cock with care, avoiding the introduction of teeth, and paying heed to the receiver's unique sensitivities. CIM/swallowing confirms a complete commitment to the act. The deep throat - an action most of us would like to perform consistently, but have varied success depending on the size of the cock we are handling - also signifies a total surrender to the receiver.

Thoughts?
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It's one of only two "sex acts" where one person is fully committed to giving total pleasure. And oral (BJ or DATY) is, as you say, an intimate act that shows a commitment at a very deep level. Now coming in the mouth, and then swallowing, is another level deeper.

As you say, the receiver is showing a deep level of trust. Not only could you bite my cock in half (and swallow? , which avoids the Bobbit syndrome) but I could ripe your lips or clit off. It's the ultimate surrender.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Oh boy. Here we go....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
Oh boy. Here we go....
They wanted more provocative posts...
Old 12-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Don't get me started, woman.....
Old 12-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Now you've done it. I was going to abstain today, but since you posted this thread, I ended up booking an appointment! Dang, I have no will power!
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

What's wrong with a little teeth?
Old 12-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
greymouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Natalie: This looks suspiciously like one of those thoughtful threads that weren’t working anymore but a little break from the seasonal hilarity is probably in order.
I think the primacy of oral sex on him as the centerpiece of Hobby World is very interesting. I am so old that I miss General Eisenhower presiding over a country that was clearly at the top of the heap with respect to almost everything, except maybe sex.
Back in those olden days “marriage manuals” used to talk up fellatio as a means to enhance marital sex (no one was going to admit to the existence of non-marital sex). They argued that it wasn’t really “dirty” or demeaning to women and besides men really liked it, once they found out there was such a thing.

More than half a century later it appears that most people who have one swinging want it sucked as their default pleasure mode. Most reviews start out with “and then she took my cock in her mouth...” Penetration sex is usually an interlude between rounds of oral on him. Usually he wants to finish in her mouth. Actually, he wants Her to finish Him that way. Sex is supposed, that is, generally thought to be, an “innate” or “instinctive” behavior, a basic impulse. How can it have fashions? How can what most Guys want to do change in less than two generations from stick it in and work it to have her suck it till it comes?

Good question. I think the HIV epidemic and the return of all condoms all of the time for penetrative sex has something to do with that. So does the fact that most Hobbyists are middle aged or (as in my case) older.

Then there is the fact that the Pay for Play cottage industry contains a great many ladies who are very, very good at doing oral. Much better than the average middle aged guy’s wife certainly. I am in no position to know how things are among teenagers and twenty somethings. What I read in the newspapers suggest the girls in those groups have figured out that giving oral will get them as close to his heart as it is possible to get and is a good deal safer than opening their legs. Maybe there is a generational gap opening up in degree of expertise in doing fellatio. I have noticed the number of women in the business who can really deep throat has gone up dramatically in the past few years as have the ladies who do CIM. I remember when one of my favorites from several years ago dived full depth for the first time onto my cock - for a couple of seconds. “I’ve been practicing” she said. She also said, during another session that she had been experimenting with letting customer guys come in her mouth. It wasn’t common then. It is now. To the despair of some women who do not care for the salty bleach taste treat or fear the potential dangers, probably small, definitely not zero and largely unquantified.

As to the joy of the experience of receiving: it is really difficult to describe. Nothing is better to me than being dragged, millimeter by millimeter, toward a an orgasm that you have just started to want really, really badly by a warm, wet, embracing mouth and tongue and maybe a bit of throat. It she lets it happen in her mouth and keeps going to just barely short of the point of unendurability there is nothing better. Unless she swallows. I personally haven’t come inside a condom in this century so I light candles in front of my little shrine to the BBBJTC every day.
greymouse is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Don't get me started, woman.....
I wish you would get started, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Now you've done it. I was going to abstain today, but since you posted this thread, I ended up booking an appointment! Dang, I have no will power!
Just call me the evil temptress. Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

Now, back to the topic of magical mouth hugs...
Old 12-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #10
greymouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
What's wrong with a little teeth?
I have found that attempts to make the orgasm happen because time is running out or her jaw feels like it going to fall off always led to some unavoidable (and probably unconscious) "toothyness". So do attempts to force the issue by thrusting into her mouth. Doesn't really work for me but a little abrasion isn't a problem. The male member was designed by Nature to be run naked through the brush. It isn't all that delicate, anxieties aside.

And, yes, I do know that was humor. Some people can't resist being serious.
greymouse is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:30 AM   #11
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

And here I was thinking that this thread was going to be an intellectually stimulating discussion about arguing the constitutionality of state and local sodomy laws before the Federal court system.

Bah! Humbug!
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:21 AM   #12
LuvThatKitty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 42

I'm not sure I know what you are talking about. Can you Show me? <G>
LuvThatKitty is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:22 AM   #13
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

I found these to be pretty appealing!!

www.unclemelon.com

http://www.asstr.org/files/FAQs_and_...uck_a_Cock.txt

This is where I received my training! I got a diploma and everything
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #14
wiry
Registered Member

Great that's just what I needed to read today.
Now I've got an itch that needs scratching.
wiry is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #15
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

They make ointment for that. I use Lanacane®. But a store brand hydrocortisone cream usually works, too.
Carl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women