Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41723
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36075
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2023, 06:26 PM   #1
concert7
Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Encounter: Carol- Brazilian Disappointment

User ID: -
Date: 1/16/2023
Name: Carol-Brazilian
Phone: 5045094701
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...0676.htm?cat=1
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Incall- By Albany Airport
Activities: All Activities- I had to ask minus covered BBJ. Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggie, light close lip kiss, tit sucking
Hair Length and Color: Long Dirty Brown with hint of blond dirty streaks. Hair was tied up in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thick thighs, large feet (Turn Off), Stomach not flat, big and bulgy. Face was big and photos definitely brushed for Eros. 34DD Bolt on that were fake and sensitive.
Recommendation: No
concert7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 03:36 AM   #2
ssg_16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've given up on the Brazilians at this point. It's crazy how different the experiences are based on reviews
ssg_16 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 04:41 AM   #3
concert7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssg_16 View Post
I've given up on the Brazilians at this point. It's crazy how different the experiences are based on reviews
Don't give up. We play in a world of hit or miss. We just have to go with our instincts when possible. The one I reviewed about a year ago was one of the best I had. Thanks
Old 01-17-2023, 06:39 AM   #4
swifty2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

swifty2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2023, 05:34 PM   #5
concert7
Premium Access

No worries...sometimes it's time for everyone of us to take one for team. Sharing is caring.

From my perspective, I noticed the same bosses as she called or as we all know it are pimps. I checked my text history and looks like they have represented other Spanish breeds on Eros. AS I have sent a message and requesting for another girl in the past and the numbers are the same.
Old 01-18-2023, 06:55 AM   #6
easierrider
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I'm not sure many hobbyists know or realize this or maybe I'm not reading between the lines? These women work in a group several if not more of them working together. There is a couple i gues you could call bosses i wouldn't say pimp(s) more like head mistress. Some of them even use each others pictures. Out of this group i only see one of them and i have my own way of ensuring who i see. But as always to each their own. Stay safe guys
easierrider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 08:50 AM   #7
The Gent
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Thanks for the review! So what did the provider at the elevator look like?
The Gent is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 12:46 PM   #8
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Not sure this is travelling group May well be. Or May be one of NYC agencies that has providers moving around to various cities. So what is your way of ensuring you see who you want-ask for by name?
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 01:45 PM   #9
concert7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
Not sure this is travelling group May well be. Or May be one of NYC agencies that has providers moving around to various cities. So what is your way of ensuring you see who you want-ask for by name?
I Believe it is done by a handler with multiple phone number for each lady.

Based on the number I texted with her, it showed on my history of me trying to reach another girl at the time name Nikki. I'm thinking they share numbers at times so that handler doesn't have to many he/she has to track. Never felt so disappointed. As you all notice, Eros recently has a influx of Brazilian and Spanish ladies. Thinking one of the same folks possibly. The one I saw a few years ago was not from this group.....
Old 01-20-2023, 01:49 PM   #10
concert7
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gent View Post
Thanks for the review! So what did the provider at the elevator look like?
Not quite sure.....but I notice she looked really familiar. I'm thinking one sharing rooms with the one I saw possibly. Like the other Hobbyist said... just be careful and stay safe and use your instincts. Sometimes we all take one for the team, but stay vigilant.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:55 PM   #11
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Maybe it just because I never dealt with them, but it seems that any of the ladies are here for a few days and then gone. Don't remember any reviewers or comments saying this is the 2nd or 3rd etc a particular woman has been in Albany area. Might be just low frequency of reviews, or maybe something about whole setup that they don't usually come back here (resisting obvious Albany jokes-too easy). Reviews still useful if can catch someone being reviewed b4 they leave, or just to get a general sense.
Tomb8871 is online now   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 04:21 PM   #12
concert7
Premium Access

When I curiously asked when she was leaving, she said 6am the next day. Then I asked where, she shrugged her shoulders......basically saying where she is sent. For sure she said it wasn't back to Brazil.

Normally the Spanish or Brazilian broads are hot....not this one.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:05 PM   #13
August Black
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

SLA small Latina agency. I l learned more about this on a Reddit sub.
Basically fly some chicks in and they go to major cities for a few days. If you check E*** in the neighboring states you can see the Brazilians that are around, just not all make it to Albany, which probably has to do with how well they do.
August Black is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 09:39 PM   #14
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Why are most of you so fucking clueless? You saw the WRONG Brazilian that week. There was another in town the same week who is a fitness smokeshow. A fitness pro with 100,000's of IG followers and social-media galore.

You could have fucked her in Albany. I did, and it was fantastic.

You can thank the trusty autist overseers for banning me or else I would have made this clear while she was still here. I was only able to give a select few the heads up.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 10:35 PM   #15
FreeLancer40
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

It's so weird, I don't see what you do to get yourself banned on here. Nothing I've noticed has been out of line... IDK?
FreeLancer40 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Carol of Eros - 504-509-4701

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women