Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #1
Sutphen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Backpage and pics

I was browsing back page for the first time in a while. And I relised I like their ad format better than eccie. All the girls had many pictures posted with their ad.
I know you have showcases but I'm lazy I don't want to have to go look for your pics.
Also I picked at least 12 ladies I would love to find on ECCIE one to many disasters on BP to see them.
I just perv the pics.
So ladies when you place an ad please more pics the more the better.
Just a late night observation.
Sutphen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:54 AM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutphen View Post
I was browsing back page for the first time in a while. And I relised I like their ad format better than eccie. All the girls had many pictures posted with their ad.
I know you have showcases but I'm lazy I don't want to have to go look for your pics.
Also I picked at least 12 ladies I would love to find on ECCIE one to many disasters on BP to see them.
I just perv the pics.

It is great for the ladies to have many pics, especially from different angles, full body and of course in very skimpy clothing. But, what they do not want to do is post so many and leave nothing to the imagination that you can just jack off to to the pics instead of coming to see her and earning your money.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:43 AM   #3
Sutphen
Valued Poster

Yeah I had to change hands lots of ads yesterday.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:31 AM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

And you really believe the pics of those 12 are real? Or current? If your very lucky one of the twelve might be. If you cannot make the effort to make one mouse click to get to a showcase, be prepared for a lot of disappointment on bp.

And many guys use mobile devices. Lots of pics in an ad eats up data and takes up time. If you have a showcase, one nice teaser photo in an ad is more than enough.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:51 AM   #5
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Why would I jack off when, in my mind, I know I want some pussy? Sure, if it's really crappy weather or late at night and can't get any responses or if I'm too tired to pursue, I may rub one out. But to just sit home and rub out for no good reason, that's what teenagers with no car and money have to do.

But...to each his own. Maybe I'm different.

When I want some, I gotta GO GET some. Rubbing out only delays the inevitable.

Yes, there are some good pictures on BP.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:11 PM   #6
Sutphen
Valued Poster

Hey I agree tineye 90% of the ladies and the pic has been used all over. Just saying I like the format. Couple nice big pics first then read the ad.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:04 AM   #7
legendarybadass
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229570
Location: dfw, l.a. & anywhere else you want me to be xo (passport ready)
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

when i joined eccie i had no idea how to navigate the platform. so i primarily worked from my bp ad until i started getting reviews. i have heard of bp as being 'the wild west' lol. as a provider i think you just have to know how to handle yourself and screen. screening is not just about references, but reading between the lines of the language a person is using. other than a couple of no shows i haven't had any problems w bp. obviously eccie has overall better clientele, but i still run my bp ad because of the pics and ease of use. my dialogue is short and sweet, either we're getting together or we're not. we can talk all you want when we get together, lol xo
legendarybadass is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
I just perv the pics.
I must say, if a double click to see erotic pics is significant, it works fine for me. It only filters out the lazies and those only semi-interested, saving the provider precious time.

If a man won't click for more info, he'll likely not fill out any screening form either. Backpage may just be your hunting niche
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:05 AM   #9
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I just perv the pics.
this guy want's more pictures, and he goes on to say he's too lazy to look for a ladies pictures on eccie ? Too bad, if opening a another is too difficult for you stay on BP by all means.

Really sounds like BP is his hunting ground .

Some people never learn..
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 11:41 AM   #10
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
this guy want's more pictures, and he goes on to say he's too lazy to look for a ladies pictures on eccie ? Too bad, if opening a another is too difficult for you stay on BP by all means.

Really sounds like BP is his hunting ground .

Some people never learn..
You obviously know nothing about marketing.... his idea is VERY sound and would help most of the girls on here and us hobbyists too. He didn't say to use fake photos or to "be" backpage, he just pointed out it's marketing for advertisers is much better and user friendly.
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:26 AM   #11
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I just perv the pics.
I would LOVE to show you gents my new pics on my ads but eccie REALLY FUCKING SUCKS babe I'm sure A LOT of other girls would like to post more/better pics but with the size regulations I can't really post anything. Then on top of that Eccie ALWAYS logs me out of my account before I can finish my Ad. It takes an hour just to get an ad posted it's so annoying.
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:47 AM   #12
Blurr 7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Maybe just use an external photo sharing website and include the link in your ad. That way you can show what you want without any of the restrictions.
Blurr 7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:15 AM   #13
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
I would LOVE to show you gents my new pics on my ads but eccie REALLY FUCKING SUCKS babe I'm sure A LOT of other girls would like to post more/better pics but with the size regulations I can't really post anything. Then on top of that Eccie ALWAYS logs me out of my account before I can finish my Ad. It takes an hour just to get an ad posted it's so annoying.
Damn and thanks for the perspective.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:31 AM   #14
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I always post a lot of photos in my ECCIE ads and it is not difficult to do! It's definitely on par with how we have to post ads on other similar advertising forums. You just click the photo icon above the text edit field and paste the URL of an image that you have uploaded somewhere else on the internet (postimg.org is good for this) to insert an image into your ad. Voila. Easy peasy.

I actually don't like that I have to upload my photos again every time I post a BP ad. With ECCIE's format, I upload the photo to the internet once and just save the link to the image in my notes, then copy/paste the link into my ads when I'm creating them. It takes a little time but the impact of having lots of nice photos present in my ad is totally worth it!!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #15
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
So resize the photos. Then, write the ad in Word first and cut and paste into your ad on eccie. Cuts your time on line to next to nothing
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women