Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMACARE NAVIGATORS ENROLLING MEXICANS AT CONSULATES...........

The Obama administration has been helping to facilitate a series of events nationwide at Mexican Consulate offices to enroll people in Obamacare – and a key activist says the efforts are “our responsibility” regardless of citizenship.

“Whether they’re Mexican nationals or whether they’re United States citizens or whether they’re in transition-- and if they’re there it is our responsibility within all of America to educate on the Affordable Care Act,” Enroll America Field Organizer Jose Medrano told Breitbart News on Wednesday.

Joe Wilson was right; Obama lied when he said illegals wouldn't be signed up !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:38 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Obama administration has been helping to facilitate a series of events nationwide at Mexican Consulate offices to enroll people in Obamacare – and a key activist says the efforts are “our responsibility” regardless of citizenship.

“Whether they’re Mexican nationals or whether they’re United States citizens or whether they’re in transition-- and if they’re there it is our responsibility within all of America to educate on the Affordable Care Act,” Enroll America Field Organizer Jose Medrano told Breitbart News on Wednesday.

Joe Wilson was right; Obama lied when he said illegals wouldn't be signed up !

Obama is a lair but you trump him going away
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Are people employed at a foreign consulate's office in this country "illegally"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Enrollment figures show 6,000,000 today. Short about a million of projections but it warms the heart. It's a train rolling downhill, unstoppable. Let the nitwits pound their heads against the wall. Fuck you Whirly, why don't you lay down on the floor and practice hitting the floor a while. You and every other republican conservative motherfucker are wasting your time with this bullshit.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:32 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Four million would be two million shy of six million, Little Timmy-tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Enrollment figures show 6,000,000 today. Short about a million of projections but it warms the heart. It's a train rolling downhill, unstoppable. Let the nitwits pound their heads against the wall. Fuck you Whirly, why don't you lay down on the floor and practice hitting the floor a while. You and every other republican conservative motherfucker are wasting your time with this bullshit.
"But health insurers are still waiting to see if the check is in the mail...

"Varying reports -- from Politico and CNN -- pin the number of enrollees who haven't paid premiums at 15% to 30%."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:59 PM   #6
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
HAHA, right up to the point a repub is elected and he exempts everyone through executive order. Or is their something in the law that states the prez can only cherry pick his supporters for exemption?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:09 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
HAHA, right up to the point a repub is elected and he exempts everyone through executive order. Or is their something in the law that states the prez can only cherry pick his supporters for exemption?
+1 One would suspect that those one to two million that didn't pay probably won't pay now that Odumbo has given them an escape clause.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

but,but,but... they have 90 days to make the first payment.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:57 PM   #9
trident60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default Unstoppable?

Quote:
Let's do some quick math. 6,000,000 signed up today, probably rising to 7,000,000 by whatever deadline Kathleen dreams up. Insurers currently estimate 80% enrollment fulfillment, i.e. those that will actually make a first month's premium payment. No estimates yet on how many will stick around for a year or so. So there we have it. About 5,600,000 people actually enrolled. Current estimates are hovering around 50% new enrollees, i.e. they didn't have any insurance before ACA. Now we have 2,800,000 new enrollees to whittle away at the 40,000,000 uninsured. So what has it all cost, both incurred so far and future obligations? We will never know. The government from top to bottom is filled with self serving liars who cannot bring themselves to do simple math without political bias and account for program costs, so pick your own number. The GAO has already caught the IRS hiding $100 million in ACA costs. Barry Soretoreo says it's all revenue neutral, so there is no net cost to cover those 2,800,000 lucky souls, but we know he's lying from observing his moving lips. If the cost is closer to CBO numbers, say $100,000,000,000 (one hundred billion) then the per capita cost is $100,000,000,000 / 2,800,000 or $35,714. Who knows where the truth is, so let's pick the average or $17,857 per head. That's in the ballpark for market rates, including government inefficiency (think Post Office). To get the other 37,200,000 covered we only have to lay out $660 billion, roughly 1/3 of the federal budget, or half of the budget we can afford without borrowing. No more national defense, highways, education, etc., just debt service and Obamacare. Once an entitlement gets rolling, no matter how corrupt or flawed, there will be a constituency that vigorously defends it from reform. This is why liberals are in total denial of simple math. The train is indeed rolling downhill and only a violent and painful lurch will stop it.
trident60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Looks like the 6,000,000 mark is causing the conserva'tards some foam at the mouth dysfunction. Fuckin' idiots. You're jerking yourselves off if you think this thing is going away at this point. Dumbasses. The most recent SCOTUS opinion may have some future impact but that's about it. Jesus. You lost. Get over it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looks like the 6,000,000 mark is causing the conserva'tards some foam at the mouth dysfunction. Fuckin' idiots. You're jerking yourselves off if you think this thing is going away at this point. Dumbasses. The most recent SCOTUS opinion may have some future impact but that's about it. Jesus. You lost. Get over it.
That's laughter you hear, Little-Timmy-tard. You and Odumbo are being laughed at. You and Odumbo are still one to two million paid subscribers shy of six million or, using the *original goal*, two to three million shy of seven million, dumbass.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:57 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Looks like the 6,000,000 mark ...
And I just bought a lotto ticket, so I'm rich.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 05:22 AM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
whether they’re in transition--
that's the phrase I liked

in transition...like whatever, nothing matters...

that's what is wrong with the dems ...nothing matters but some expediency allowing winning for the moment
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's laughter you hear, Little-Timmy-tard. You and Odumbo are being laughed at. You and Odumbo are still one to two million paid subscribers shy of six million or, using the *original goal*, two to three million shy of seven million, dumbass.
Well, if you can laugh when you have pissed your pants, then I have misjudged you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:23 AM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Well, if you can laugh when you have pissed your pants, then I have misjudged you.
Is that what your doctor told you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women