Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #1
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Socials and partys

I hear women get drugged here.

I have heard it from many of you coed regulars so lets not hide our dirty laundry

I think it would be great to let it be known this is a problem in our community and discuss ways this can be avoided

Now...how long till this puppy gets locked down
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

You also hear that women scream rape when things don't go the way they want. With that said, I'm sure it happens. Just not every time.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 08:28 PM   #3
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies need to keep track of their own drink and get it straight from the server.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:03 PM   #4
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've yet to witness anything like that at any social I've attended. I've seen people turn up but in my experience both ladies and gents keep an eye out for each other. I've seen much worse at local bars. Don't get me started on the scoot inn...
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:28 PM   #5
Guest062818-a
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The socials are invite only hosted at a local bar. The wait staff are reputable and we usually get the same waitress. The socials are private, invite only and the organizers don't put up with that bull shit. While I'm not saying it hasn't ever happened I feel confident around most of the guys there and their non-bad intentions.
Guest062818-a is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:05 PM   #6
Tequila Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363457
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Only Austin social I went to was a private one. It was a lot of fun and I didn't see anything like that. I would certainly attend another Austin social. I just haven't had a chance recently with my real world job.
Tequila Rose is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:27 PM   #7
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Re-posting response from the other thread now that this one has been reopened.....

Sucks that there is no staff explanation for locking it.... What happened to transparency in actions guys?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:27 PM   #8
Whispers

.... I've been to hundreds of social gatherings in Austin, Houston, South Florida and Southern California over the 20 years I have been participating in communities such as this one.

I have never heard of a single case that rises to the concern you expressed. Most are in public places and service is provided by a staff not related to the group in attendance.

You are probably MORE at risk out with friends on 6th street than you are with a group of like minded people from here. Members of this community tend to look out for one another.

I've been aware of people drinking too much and regretting their behavior the next day.... but never an intentional act by one member to influence another unless you want to consider every guy in attendance trying to buy you a drink.....

The worst thing I have seen occur as a result of a social setting is 2 people having fun leave an event after having a few drinks and end up spending BCD time together without the terms discussed before hand and a guy saying "I thought we were into each other" when asked why he did not pay.

I don't go to the ones CK hosts locally but I've known the man for close to 18 years and never once heard the kind of issue you refer to being brought up.

Private parties are no different.... I've been to them in homes, private venues, hotels, etc and never once heard of an incident like you describe....

Name some names..... Who told you these things? My bet is you are experiencing "Cock Blocking" which is very much alive and well in Austin. Guys that like seeing you don't want you attending a social and meeting/finding new potential clients... Or ladies could put guys up to telling you that because they prefer less competition.... Either of those two scenarios is far more likely than what you are concerned with.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:28 PM   #9
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with others! I have been to many events over the years.. both at private venues or at private houses and have never had nor witnessed anything bad in nature.. besides great looking ladies and respectful gentlemen. Oh well and our favorite male stripper.

I have seen quite a few ladies drink way more than they should have, however that was their choice but have never seen any member male/female taking advantage of anyone. You should never leave a drink unattended or take a drink from anyone regardless.. but this goes for bars and clubs as well. No one is ever forced to drink liquor at these events and are also allowed to bring their own for drinking unless at an event where there is a bar available.

I myself have given/offered many ladies a safe female ride home if they felt they needed it. I feel one should not judge based on others gossip unless you have attended said events and seen something first hand.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:33 PM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
..... I have seen quite a few ladies drink way more than they should have, however that was their choice but have never seen any member male/female taking advantage of anyone.
I think more people let loose at the private parties as a result of being in the company of people they trust to look out for them....

I do recall though that Brittany likes to make shots and pass them out over and over and over and ......

nah.... nothing there.... She just likes to see everyone having a good time...

Not ALL of us BTW enjoyed the male stripper's performances.... Someone needs to cut him off much earlier in the evening in the future!
Old 05-23-2017, 11:38 PM   #11
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

That's why I drink my liquor straight from the unopened bottle. No cups needed... Just drink it like you're Jack Sparrow!
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:40 PM   #12
lexy3
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 401314
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly why I never would leave my drink unattended anywhere!

Good vibes xo
lexy3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:46 PM   #13
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

If you wear a pirate hat everyone thinks you're a crazy bitch, so they don't mess with you. Seriously, I've never seen a girl get drugged, but I never stay anywhere long enough to put myself in a crazy situation. I might have raped a few men, but that's besides the point. I told them I was going to drug them and they just drank more. *shrugs*

Honestly, I am skeptical of most anything I hear or even eemost everything I see. But, nothing surprises me either. I have had one guy get touchy feely & I simply told him to move around & he did.

I have been walked to my car safely, made sure I had a safe ride etc.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 12:15 AM   #14
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think more people let loose at the private parties as a result of being in the company of people they trust to look out for them....

I do recall though that Brittany likes to make shots and pass them out over and over and over and ......

nah.... nothing there.... She just likes to see everyone having a good time...

Not ALL of us BTW enjoyed the male stripper's performances.... Someone needs to cut him off much earlier in the evening in the future!
Exactly letting loose and enjoying the company of individuals who share the same hobby is the reason these events are put together. I have always felt safe in the company of everyone at any of these events and as long as everyone follows the rules that will never change.

I do enjoying mixing up some yummy concoctions. I have been a bartender for many years so making yummy drinks and keeping people happy is something I enjoy doing. Hostess with the mostess! Shots were always made by request of certain ladies and gentlemen and were always shared with everyone safely. Accepted by those who wanted one and never forced. I have been drugged years ago via a cocktail in a bar when I was younger and naive and would never wish that one anyone. Luckily I was around good friends and was able to fight it off after a bit. So drinks are safe with me

As for the male stripper part.. haha.. that is never planned and quite a shock to us all when it happens. However, most of us prepare for it and last time a private bet was even made based around it.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:46 AM   #15
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
I hear women get drugged here.

I have heard it from many of you coed regulars so lets not hide our dirty laundry

I think it would be great to let it be known this is a problem in our community and discuss ways this can be avoided

Now...how long till this puppy gets locked down

Sounds about right to me.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women