Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48393
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2014, 02:13 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default How about one in the back US military?

Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines being laid off after years on the job. Years that made them professionals and highly necessary. Now the White House has decided that they will be replaced with illegal aliens. Are these some of those jobs that American won't do? I think they have been doing them for years in both Iraq and Afghanistan and this is their payback.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tary/16225135/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 03:13 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

And people will be praising Obama for this. This country gets more bizarre by the day. Wake up, America!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:35 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Unless the piece was changed it said nothing about replacing anyone.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 07:24 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

How about those reading skills everyone. Give EVA a hand for trying.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:49 AM   #5
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"The new rules will expand an existing program allowing recruiters to target foreign nationals with high-demand skills, mostly rare foreign language expertise or specialized health care training."

"Estimates suggest between 1.2 million and 2.1 million children, teenagers and young adults in the U.S. have no legal immigration status but meet the criteria for the DACA program. Those targeted by recruiters under the MAVNI program likely will be immigrants with language skills critical to national security, such as Arabic, Chinese, Pashto or Persian."

"The MAVNI program began in 2008 and remains a pilot program. The Pentagon notified Congress on Thursday that the program, which was due to expire at the end of this fiscal year, will be extended for another two years and will for the first time include DACA-status immigrants.

"On average, the military recruits about 5,000 noncitizens each year, nearly all of them permanent U.S. residents, or so-called "green card" holders. Starting in 2006, the military began accepting some foreigners with nonpermanent visas, such as students or tourists, if they had special skills that are highly valued."

I think that about sums it up for me. Them dam Mexican are left out in the cold still.

One more thing. Where is the link to the Soldiers that are being let go?
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:04 AM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How about those reading skills everyone. Give me a hand for trying.
FIFY
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines being laid off after years on the job. Years that made them professionals and highly necessary. Now the White House has decided that they will be replaced with illegal aliens. Are these some of those jobs that American won't do? I think they have been doing them for years in both Iraq and Afghanistan and this is their payback.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tary/16225135/
Once again the biggest liar on eccie has struck again...If you are a product of the Navy, we damn well better be doing something different. A God damn Cuban refugee would make a better soldier than your lying ass.

The military services are not required to accept recruits under MAVNI. In recent years, the Army has been the only service to accept a significant number of recruits under the program. The Air Force has accepted only a few and the Navy and Marine Corps have not sought MAVNI recruits in recent years.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 08:37 AM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
"The new rules will expand an existing program allowing recruiters to target foreign nationals with high-demand skills, mostly rare foreign language expertise or specialized health care training."

"Estimates suggest between 1.2 million and 2.1 million children, teenagers and young adults in the U.S. have no legal immigration status but meet the criteria for the DACA program. Those targeted by recruiters under the MAVNI program likely will be immigrants with language skills critical to national security, such as Arabic, Chinese, Pashto or Persian."

"The MAVNI program began in 2008 and remains a pilot program. The Pentagon notified Congress on Thursday that the program, which was due to expire at the end of this fiscal year, will be extended for another two years and will for the first time include DACA-status immigrants.

"On average, the military recruits about 5,000 noncitizens each year, nearly all of them permanent U.S. residents, or so-called "green card" holders. Starting in 2006, the military began accepting some foreigners with nonpermanent visas, such as students or tourists, if they had special skills that are highly valued."

I think that about sums it up for me. Them dam Mexican are left out in the cold still.

Over a million, maybe 2, ILLEGAL immigrants have language skills in Arabic, Chinese, Pashto or Persian.
Fuck, I thought education in Mexico was bad. That's pretty impressive!
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:31 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This is more of that suck-ass, lib-retard sentiment that compelled the Army to retain Nidal Malik Hasan.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post

We talked about that last month when they announced military cutbacks of about 30,000.

Do also realize that under Obama the number of immigrants that have come from enemy countries has risen greatly and from countries like Ireland only about 3 %

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women