Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94
Default Honesty in the Ladies Pics

Ok , first off this isn't about the ladies posting someone elses pics on the showcases,ads ,etc.
This is about being honest when having your pics done.
We all know that the glamour pics are doctored and we can usually figure the lady is not going to be quite the same in person.
My main pet peeve is when something is hidden or covered that would make a difference in my decision to visit a lady.
The most glaring example of this is when the waist or stomach of the lady is hidden.
Be honest if you are caring a little extra weight show it .
I have gotten to the point that if the lady is lying on her stomach in all her pics, or has an outfit on that covers her mid section in all pics I will pass.
To be honest I will see a lady if she has a little extra weight or other flaws
but I want it to be my decision and not feel duped when I arrive.
I think the ladies would be surprised at how their business may improve if they would just be more forthcoming in their pics.
It would also save them from getting negative comments in their reviews for being deceptive.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Amen brother. A little extra weight is not a problem with me either, but like you I want it to be my choice to see the lady. I would also add that I would like to see the pics be a little more current and up to date, not 1 or 2 years old. I know it is expensive to up date photos but the old saying "Truth in Advertising" is appropriate in this case as well.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

it is not expensive at all to stand in front of the bathroom mirror and take a quick shot of your belly or ass.

If you expect a guy to show up and pay for false advertising, I'll consider you a graduate of the Donice School of bait and switch and turn and walk out the door with no compensation for your time since I'll leave feeling you got me there under bait and switch methods.

BUT this is also an indictment of the asshats who fail to disclose things in their reviews. She MAY be gorgeous to you, fine, but if her ass has more cottage cheese stored in it than Kroger's you might want to give a head's up to the rest of us.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I love it when people are forward and nice at the same time = )
I admit, I am no spinner, I have a few extra pounds but and doing a crazy amount of work to get it off there. I have been tightening up but do not "hide" anything like that in pics.

Blurring tatts is different, one tatt was custom designed and being the only one who has it is kind of identifying, BUT my website says that i erase tattoos out of my pics.

Those girls who bait and switch....lets kick them!
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
looiecypher
Account Disabled

I completely understand blurring the Tatts in the pics. A tattoo can be the same as a signature in letting somoene know who you are.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #6
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post

Blurring tatts is different, one tatt was custom designed and being the only one who has it is kind of identifying, BUT my website says that i erase tattoos out of my pics.
That is the BEST way to approach it. If you prefer to blurr out your tattoos or have them airbrushed out, at least mention in your profile or ads that you do have some tattoos and have them removed/blurred to protect your privacy. Honesty again is the best policy. Kudos to you for taking that approach.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

first condoms and now photos.
i suggest you just state your preferences and leave it at that.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:11 PM   #8
looiecypher
Account Disabled

I suggest you , well I'm sure you can figure out what I would suggest.
pmdelites it seems that if you write a thread you think its golden. Anyone else writes one and you will take exception.
Lighten up.
The forums are supposed to be where we discuss things about the hobby , which is exactly what I am doing.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #9
Atlas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post
I love it when people are forward and nice at the same time = )
I admit, I am no spinner, I have a few extra pounds but and doing a crazy amount of work to get it off there. I have been tightening up but do not "hide" anything like that in pics.

Those girls who bait and switch....lets kick them!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with blurring out tattoos, faces, or any other identifying features in order to protect one's privacy. We're simply asking ladies to be honest about whatever flaws they may have instead of hiding behind pillows or pics they took two years ago before having their baby. Believe me, we men not as shallow as our comments from time to time may otherwise suggest.

I'd also like to second what Lazurus said about guys needing to disclose details in their reviews. Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but it's just as important that we know what to expect when we're contemplating seeing a gal.

And Alecia, you look wonderful, babe.
Atlas is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I get my pictures done at least once a year. I think that you should keep your photos updated often. I am looking for a new photographer if anybody knows of a good one.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Looie

It is unfair to see misleading pics.

I show my extra weight. I just like to know when guys open the door, there are no surprises, no disappointments, no " Oh I thought".

But the ladies will continue to do bait and switch and other stuff, simply because they can get away with it.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #12
DFWRaven
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Yet another Thread about False and misleading pics... I don't know how some of these photographers do it.. Photoshop the HELL out of a pic.. And think the girl looks “Natural” Hell most of them look like cartoons to me... This is why I offer very little photoshopping done to the pics I take for the girls.. I'm a hobbyist first.. Photographer second...It is a hobby for me.. I try to offer the girls photos for a reasonable rate and give the guys a good idea of what she looks like.. not a lot of frills but honest photos... Sorry, if this is turning into an Ad for my services... But Damn girls.. find a photographer who your comfortable with and just say... NO ...to looking like you did 20 years ago or 20 pounds ago..
Be Yourself...
DFWRaven is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #13
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Several good points made here. The OP's point about posing is as old as photography, while Raven's point about over processing is a bigger issue every day. Pick up almost any magazine and the photos are all cooked to death, no one has any pores etc. I've even seen this trend happening in wedding photos. As a result, the younger generation honestly don't know any better, "the look" = quality in their mind. All of the plastic skin and funky Warhol color effects are the photographic equivalent of the weird phonetic spelling and fonts the younger ones use in their adds. . . a real turn off to traditional minded folks. To me there is a difference between what is meant to be a representative photograph and an illustration.

I'm not a big fan of the phone/camera shot in the mirror, jpeg artifacts, noise, and poor lighting can hide as many flaws as guassian blur any day. But, many guys post here that they like them.

In my opinion the ladies should post as much variety as possible in their photos, a few "glamor" shots are fine as long as there are also plenty of others, from a variety of angles, in a variety of styles. Raven does great work, and the last time I looked his rates were very reasonable. And Atlas' post in ISO is a no-brainer IMHO, any provider who doesn't explore a paid modeling gig is missing the boat big time.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:18 PM   #14
absorbed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

What sux is the fact that so few ladies who obviously have their photo waaaay touched up haven't and probably won't ever respond to this post. Also, doesn't really matter how often you update your photos if the same amount of work is done to touch them up.

I'd suggest a thread with hobbyists submitting their thoughts on which providers have the most "glamourized" photos or photos hiding certain features (I.e. who looks the least like their showcase). Doesn't have to be a knock..some providers still look great but nothing like their showcase.

I'm sure few will respond with that sort of info, since they may end up alienating themselves from those providers.
absorbed is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 PM   #15
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

+1
I have to say that is a very nice way of putting things....such a gentlemen!!!
This reason here is the main reason why i don't Photoshop my pictures AT ALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Ok , first off this isn't about the ladies posting someone elses pics on the showcases,ads ,etc.
This is about being honest when having your pics done.
We all know that the glamour pics are doctored and we can usually figure the lady is not going to be quite the same in person.
My main pet peeve is when something is hidden or covered that would make a difference in my decision to visit a lady.
The most glaring example of this is when the waist or stomach of the lady is hidden.
Be honest if you are caring a little extra weight show it .
I have gotten to the point that if the lady is lying on her stomach in all her pics, or has an outfit on that covers her mid section in all pics I will pass.
To be honest I will see a lady if she has a little extra weight or other flaws
but I want it to be my decision and not feel duped when I arrive.
I think the ladies would be surprised at how their business may improve if they would just be more forthcoming in their pics.
It would also save them from getting negative comments in their reviews for being deceptive.
Guest030617 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women