Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
In6ub9
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default What if you diiscovered your offspring were hobbling or providing?

So , this is a "what if" situation.

For the hobbyists.......

Say you log onto your favorite hobby site and discovered your little angel was providing ?

Say it was a niece... Or a friends kid... Would
You alert parents or bang her?

How would you feel about having Eskimo brothers banging your baby?

How would you approach and handle the situation?

Would you allow your child to participate in this hobby?

For the providers.......

What if you are doing incalls and low and behold you accidentally set an appointment with a relative . How would you handle the situation?

What if you log onto your site and see the competition was a relative. Be it daughter , sister etc?

I know these are hypothetical situations. But the numbers of providers, hobbyists over the years... It has to have actually happened in some form or another. I was just musing about the hobby and wondered what other peoples' reactions would be.

I think it would br interring to survey our board. And please feel free to share any
Stories of close calls or awkward hobby moments.

Thanks everyone... And please, have a safe weekend.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
Amy411
Account Disabled

User ID: 30357
My ECCIE Reviews
Default If I found my son or daughter was

involved on either end, I would give them all the info they need to be safe! I have had "the other incident" happen...I was stripping in a club and sure as shit I have run into high school boys who clearly knew me, but didn't really know me, that was just funny! One day my Grandpa walked in, since I hadn't seen him in a while I went over and shook my boobies right in his direction in a fun and silly way (Again, not having seen grandpa in a very long time....I suspected by the way he acted it was grandpa!) He acted respectfully toward me. (If he even knew it was me!)
Then I met my boss' son at lunch that day (at my day job), and that night I did a dance for him(at the club)! I honestly don't think he recognized me....but who knows!
I love this question I had been thinking this one myself lately .. . .who will I run into next? What an adventure I tell you! I'm a fun loving lady who understands the complexities of life. Nothing to be ashamed of on either end. I know my stories revolve around stripping, but to me that's pretty darn close! Now, would I fuck grandpa? NO!(Not into family stuff!) The others, possibly! Hee hee!
Amy411
Old 11-05-2010, 11:50 AM   #3
Amy411
Account Disabled

User ID: 30357
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and I don't see any other provider as "competition"....I feel we all work together, or should! I have been very thoughtful to the ladies in my area (they don't know it, or perhaps haven't thanked me yet....). Ex. I can not meet a client. The client asks for a referral. I will give them a name or two of a provider that has helped me verify!

Now if it were me or them...heck I'd drop out let them have if they really need it. Or leave to the client to decide. Again I really enjoyed answering your questions honey!
Old 11-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #4
In6ub9
Account Disabled

Thanks doll.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #5
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by In6ub9 View Post
How would you feel about having Eskimo brothers banging your baby?
WTF? What would the fact that the brothers were Eskimo have anything to do with it? Is this some kind of racial crack?
Old 11-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
PT4ME
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
WTF? What would the fact that the brothers were Eskimo have anything to do with it? Is this some kind of racial crack?
"NEBA" policy??
Old 11-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #7
BigEddie
Valued Poster

I admit, I would be crushed to find out that my 19 year-old daughter was doing this. I'm a big fucking hypocrite. I'm a dirty old man doing nasty things to someone else's daughter, but I don't want some dirty old man doing them to my daughter.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #8
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Easy SJ,

Your answer can be found in this thread in Coed. The article linked in the post is interesting, though based in college life. In short, an Eskimo brother is someone you have a proxy connection with, i.e. you both saw the same girl. In your case, you'll have a few Eskimo brothers if your former SB decides to provide more often.

Quote:
Old 11-05-2010, 12:32 PM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Back on the old site, back in '07 I asked the crowd what they thought of my idea of setting my son up with a lady as a coming home present at the end of his tour in Iraq. I was stunned at the negativity I got, this is pretty much the last place I thought I could be made to feel like a pervert. (I didn't do it, but have had the same thought as a going away present before he re-deploys in a few months.).

With good screening I think this job is probably safer than being a night clerk at a 711. If my kids were safe doing it, I'm alright with it. Hell, if my son could afford it I would encourage it over getting married 3 to 1.

Regards,
Old 11-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #10
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
Easy SJ,

Your answer can be found in this thread in Coed. The article linked in the post is interesting, though based in college life. In short, an Eskimo brother is someone you have a proxy connection with, i.e. you both saw the same girl.
Yeah, I noticed the thread about "Eskimo brothers" after I posted. I hate political correctness, but still I find it offensive to use a word defining race this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
In your case, you'll have a few Eskimo brothers if your former SB decides to provide more often.
Which one? Haha.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #11
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed the thread about "Eskimo brothers" after I posted. I hate political correctness, but still I find it offensive to use a word defining race this way.

Cracka, please! Ever heard of "eskimo kisses".

Too damned PC for me!

I noticed a friends daughter come into the biz.. Did not see her, did not out her. Wrote her and gave her a few suggestions as her website's domain registration was not private and the address for the registration was her parents house. Told her how to fix that and a few other other discretionary tips. Her boyfriend outed her in the end anyway.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #12
PT4ME
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Cracka, please!
...... you can mail the new keyboard to:

PT4ME
PO Box 6969
Somewhere In, TX 75999

THAT was "TFF!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #13
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Eskimos? Crackas? Sheesh! The only reaction I can have is to post a pic of an Eskimo with a mullet.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #14
In6ub9
Account Disabled

Specifically.... How DID you get a copy of my mug shot?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Don't we already have that?

I think we already have (or have had) multiple instances of two provider families.

Don't quote me on this, but I think that KoriDFW is (or was) booked by her mom, who used to work under the name Arli(?) - and maybe still works under a different name. I think Kori may have had a sister who was UTR also.

And I believe that another provider who was killed in a car or motorcycle accident a few years back was the mother of another provider.

And, I think there have been sister providers.

Perhaps one of them has weighed in on this before in a different thread?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women