Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #1
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default End of life

I don't understand why people are upset about this?
a woman has a brain tumor and has been told her death is imment and going to be painful/suck
so she wants to end her life
why are people upset? shes 29, she can make her own choices, rights
it's HER body

A 29-year-old San Francisco woman plans to end her own life on November 1st, two days after her husband's birthday, which she wants to celebrate with him for a final time. After suffering severe headaches early this year, Brittany Maynard was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. After looking at the options and the suffering she would face as the disease progresses, Maynard and her husband moved to Oregon, which has a "death with dignity" law. She plans to end her life with medication prescribed by a doctor at her home with her husband and mother at her bedside. She wants to make it clear that she's not committing suicide, telling People magazine, "There is not a cell in my body that is suicidal or that wants to die. I want to live. I wish there was a cure for a disease but there's not." She's dedicating her final days to raising awareness to death-with-dignity laws, which only exist in four other states aside Oregon, with the Brittany Maynard Fund.

Read more: http://www.washfm.com/onair/jenni-chase-54141/29year-old-terminal-woman-plans-to-12842196/#ixzz3FhLBIpul

bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #2
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
I don't understand why people are upset about this?
a woman has a brain tumor and has been told her death is imment and going to be painful/suck
so she wants to end her life
why are people upset? shes 29, she can make her own choices, rights
it's HER body

A 29-year-old San Francisco woman plans to end her own life on November 1st, two days after her husband's birthday, which she wants to celebrate with him for a final time. After suffering severe headaches early this year, Brittany Maynard was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. After looking at the options and the suffering she would face as the disease progresses, Maynard and her husband moved to Oregon, which has a "death with dignity" law. She plans to end her life with medication prescribed by a doctor at her home with her husband and mother at her bedside. She wants to make it clear that she's not committing suicide, telling People magazine, "There is not a cell in my body that is suicidal or that wants to die. I want to live. I wish there was a cure for a disease but there's not." She's dedicating her final days to raising awareness to death-with-dignity laws, which only exist in four other states aside Oregon, with the Brittany Maynard Fund.

Read more: http://www.washfm.com/onair/jenni-chase-54141/29year-old-terminal-woman-plans-to-12842196/#ixzz3FhLBIpul

I am all for it, maybe you can be the first in our area.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Oh that's quite a bruise you have there on you face, does it hurt much? Here let me hit it with a baseball bat and make it feel all better.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:15 PM   #4
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I was, but God won't let me die.
but seems he's making you leave town.
Old 10-09-2014, 08:52 PM   #5
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting read.... I mean, she knew what she wanted and she knew how to make it happen.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 03:26 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Considering her circumstances I don't think that many people are upset. She got a shitty deal. I think it is just the press trying to make a stink. For the record, many people were upset about using the medical services for assisted suicide and that some people wanted to use mental illness or depression as a legitimate reason.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:05 AM   #7
kc-max
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I wish everyone had that right. I would do it.
kc-max is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc-max View Post
I wish everyone had that right. I would do it.
not really sure why you are all about knowing what everyone else wants, just focus on yourself, or people you know, life is easier that way

You have that right, either move to Oregon/one of those states to get RXs or find a different way to end it.

I own a garage and a car...seems pretty easy to me.
but I have people who depend on me, much in the same way(not really at all) that mother Teresa kept helping others, even though she stopped believing in god in the 1970s

find out more on this site
www.google.com

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women