Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default People suck

Illogical
that's the nicest way to describe people when the confuse facts with opinions
you judge someone with Facts--smoking while pregnant causes shit to happen
opinions are not based on fact
"a baby will be a boy if you get a guys 2nd load, the first load is always a girl"
Any issue can be turned into a person wanting to shine, as if they know something.

Topics where people think they're smarter than you One thing I've noticed is that people often think they're smarter than I am about something even though they aren't. Lots of people are smarter than I am about lots of things, don't get me wrong. But I think it's funny when people with hardly any knowledge or experience about something act like know-it-alls. I'm sure we all tend to do this sometimes, so I was just wondering what topics this is most likely to happen with. Here are my picks:

Medicine
Diet
Exercise
Morality
Psychology
Relationships
the opposite sex
Religion

That's a very incomplete list. Someone feel free to add to it. My main point is that people seem to be know-it-alls when it comes to these things and think that their view is so superior to everybody else's.

This is also known as Dunning–Kruger effect
a short excerpt from wiki's article on the Dunning-Kruger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias manifesting in unskilled individuals suffering from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:51 PM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

All this time I just thought it was laziness.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 07:00 PM   #3
Saintliest
Valued Poster

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Just a joke BTW, not that I actually would award you no points...and I'm positive God would have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Illogical
that's the nicest way to describe people when the confuse facts with opinions
you judge someone with Facts--smoking while pregnant causes shit to happen
opinions are not based on fact
"a baby will be a boy if you get a guys 2nd load, the first load is always a girl"
Any issue can be turned into a person wanting to shine, as if they know something.

Topics where people think they're smarter than you One thing I've noticed is that people often think they're smarter than I am about something even though they aren't. Lots of people are smarter than I am about lots of things, don't get me wrong. But I think it's funny when people with hardly any knowledge or experience about something act like know-it-alls. I'm sure we all tend to do this sometimes, so I was just wondering what topics this is most likely to happen with. Here are my picks:

Medicine
Diet
Exercise
Morality
Psychology
Relationships
the opposite sex
Religion

That's a very incomplete list. Someone feel free to add to it. My main point is that people seem to be know-it-alls when it comes to these things and think that their view is so superior to everybody else's.

This is also known as Dunning–Kruger effect
a short excerpt from wiki's article on the Dunning-Kruger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias manifesting in unskilled individuals suffering from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.
Saintliest is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #4
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

If she swallows both loads can she get pregnant.
After sex if she crosses her legs, does that mean she done.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:07 AM   #5
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

What may an open mind hold?

Those topics, among others, can be studied through scientific methods, but won't result in absolute corollaries. The exactness with which the truth is revealed results in multiple answers, all of which are theoretically correct in at least one case.

So on topics with preference, pick your own relative truth.

Allowing full opportunity to examine the merits of dissenting opinion and modifying existing bias is a sign of wisdom, not weakness.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 02:12 PM   #6
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
Allowing full opportunity to examine the merits of dissenting opinion and modifying existing bias is a sign of wisdom, not weakness.

usually not.
some topics which people tell their opinions as if they are facts that, are topics where a person is just plain wrong.

And listening to a person who does this spouting of opinions is a waste of time, leaving them is a sign of wisdom; not everyone deserves a chance to talk,
People are not all equal.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:41 AM   #7
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

You say God exists.
I say no gods exist, and that the burden of proof is on you.
You say, "We both have different opinions. Lets's agree to disagree" and you quit.
I say no. God cannot exist and not exist at the same time. One of us is wrong and one of us is right. Wrong cannot equal right. We cannot agree that wrong equals right just so you can quit and call it a draw.

Sometimes there aren't two equal and opposite opinions. There is just sanity or cult indoctrinated insanity.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 01:42 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I've always like the one where one person tells the other (apparently giving up) "it doesn't really matter to either one of us what we do so why don't we just do it my way". If it doesn't really matter to you then we ARE doing it MY way.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 02:07 PM   #9
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
You say God exists.
I say no gods exist, and that the burden of proof is on you.
You say, "We both have different opinions. Lets's agree to disagree" and you quit.
I say no. God cannot exist and not exist at the same time. One of us is wrong and one of us is right. Wrong cannot equal right. We cannot agree that wrong equals right just so you can quit and call it a draw.

Sometimes there aren't two equal and opposite opinions. There is just sanity or cult indoctrinated insanity.
I havent seen many "grey" areas in my life.
most usually there is a right and wrong,

Take the God issue,
no, there is no god, but thinking there is a god might make you feel better, so "having faith" might do you good, as much as petting a cat or taking a few deep breathes.

I pray to milk though, the same thing as your God, but the milk I can use to dilute my Hershey's syrup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk6ILZAaAMI

Old 10-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I've always like the one where one person tells the other (apparently giving up) "it doesn't really matter to either one of us what we do so why don't we just do it my way". If it doesn't really matter to you then we ARE doing it MY way.
exactly, you nail the other person with his own logic
if it doesnt matter, lets do it how I want to do it.

I love it when people give up an arugment saying something .
If you are correct, why would you give up?
you are right, so you walk away thinking by walking away its a draw, but like running from an ongoing chess game, you've lost
Old 10-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #11
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Playing Devil's advocate is just for entertainment.
Clearly agreeing for the sake of avoiding argument is not a win. Despite what our contemporary education administrators propagate, not everyone will win.
You knowing you are right, however, is different from being acknowledged by others as being right.

Doth a winner arise from the gladiator's fight? Only that he lives to fight to the death again, but does he live at all? Not of noble pursuit, chasing an unattainable prize. Winning is to occupy the throne, giving thumbs as judgement - up or down, a cruel reminder of power in the hands of those not playing.

One may wonder just whose dog they are, but more likely they are equipped with
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.
thus failing to realize just how wrong they are.
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #12
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
Playing Devil's advocate is just for entertainment.
Clearly agreeing for the sake of avoiding argument is not a win. Despite what our contemporary education administrators propagate, not everyone will win.
You knowing you are right, however, is different from being acknowledged by others as being right.
a lot of the time, there is no easy way to be right or wrong.
Take a woman who has a full time job, plus must do work outside of office time, so 60+ hours a week
she must take care of kids(2)
do all the cooking/laundry
her husband likes to eat and watch his sports in his easy chair

is he wrong to not do his share or any share? is she wrong to do the work while he does whatever he wants?

you have to let people decide for themselves how much "abuse/taken advantage" they will allow.
right and wrong arent always available to consult,

in this bizness, I see lots of treating others how they'd want to be treated and fairness coming into play.
That is harder to gauge..

I hate and like the idea of leaving a partner when things get rough, when they stop treating you like your the best in the land, but I hate thinking someone would just leave me/cheat on me without fair warning..

.....I said coming,. LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women