Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162402
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2017, 09:12 AM   #1
Madeline Tze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 175088
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Really Grinds my gears

Providers ads are posted so you can READ THEM.ALL INSTRUCTIONS ARE THERE!

E.g.
-Hey sweetie what area are you in ?
*it's listed
-What are your rates
*it's listed
-Are you available Friday?
*not sure. Today isn't Friday.

Or call WAY ahead of time for session and STILL LATE & not 10 mins late... 30 mins. KNOWING THE AREA YOU'RE IN BECAUSE AT THIS POINT HE HAS PHYSICAL ADDRESS!
Here's the BEST LINE EVER!
-Can we be "Catholic" I'm married?

Just READ THE PROVIDERS AD!! and Everything will be copacetic !

This is a GENERAL STATEMENT
Madeline Tze is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:38 AM   #2
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of those are annoyances, but just par of the course of being in this hobby.
That's a new one for me though. What is Catholic?? Well the hobby meaning of it?
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 09:49 AM   #3
Madeline Tze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 175088
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Catholic is bareback
Madeline Tze is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:04 AM   #4
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

To be fair, you'd be in the minority of providers actively looking for a client to call for an immediate appointment. Most providers laud the act of booking and scheduling appointments ahead of time, as is the general practice advocated.

I'd also wager, and providers are free to give their experience, that the "I'm ready now" John is a less reliable client.

Also, I didn't see it in your ad, but there's no mention of you not offering bbfs. How is one supposed to know if they don't ask? Why are you jumping on someone for asking a question? If it's not in your ad, how are they supposed to know? Just because you don't advocate my fetish or what I want in a session doesn't mean you need hit me with some clapback.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:11 AM   #5
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Oh, and few ads actually have all the needed information. Even showcases seldom have enough info. Can't tell you how many say see reviews for rates and activities.

You ladies have a matter of a minute or less to grab our attention. We don't want to go to multiple sites or read a bunch of reviews just to find basic info. Learn how to write effective ads
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:18 AM   #6
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline Tze View Post
-Are you available Friday?
*not sure. Today isn't Friday.
I was generally sympathetic until this part. It has nothing to do with clients not reading your ads and is a clear sign of a provider with bad TCB. We're not all capricious nyads with naught to do. Some of us have families and careers and need to plan in advance.

Face it, you just feel like bitching about the guys that ultimately pay your bills. Most of us deal with assclowns at work all day long and make less per hour and yet we abide. It comes with the territory of being provider. Don't like it? Make better life choices and stop being a hooker.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:34 AM   #7
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Hooker stress lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:44 AM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

While you are tired of answering the same questions over and over keep in mind that it's the first time a potential client has asked that question, so while you've heard it 1000 times he's only asked it once. If you show your frustration over a routine question you could scare the mice away.
It's kinda like the information booth at Disney.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:45 AM   #9
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Brando nailed it. If you're not already Catholic you'd better be soon because your attitude sucks.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 11:41 AM   #10
Hobbyguytx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Interesting I just checked your showcase and it says you are in Houston or Louisiana and it says that you have review specials but don't list what they are. Maybe you should update your showcase with this information and people will stop asking you those questions.
Hobbyguytx is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 12:12 PM   #11
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Keeping an updated showcase is really important.

I've often felt like just putting a title on my ad and then posting in the body "see showcase"

But I go through the routine of saying hello, posting my rates, posting a few pictures, telling them where I'm located, that I'm also available for outcalls, and how to reach me as well as what information I will need for booking (and that I need references).

No matter how often I put all that information in my ads as well as my showcase, I probably only get about 1-2 a week that actually provide me with their actual booking information.

I don't understand why it is so hard to say, "Hi, my name is John, my handle is xyz,(include phone number if using email or PM) I'm interested in booking with you on Monday for an hour between 10-2 if you're availalbe. My references are providers A, B, and C. I'd love to hear back from you soon!"

That makes me process them almost as fast as I would a P411 client!

And also makes me have much more respect for them.

Any guy who has been in the hobby for a while should have this system down, no problem.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:01 PM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
No matter how often I put all that information in my ads as well as my showcase, I probably only get about 1-2 a week that actually provide me with their actual booking information.

I don't understand why it is so hard to say, "Hi, my name is John, my handle is xyz,(include phone number if using email or PM) I'm interested in booking with you on Monday for an hour between 10-2 if you're available. My references are providers A, B, and C. I'd love to hear back from you soon!"

That makes me process them almost as fast as I would a P411 client!

And also makes me have much more respect for them.

Any guy who has been in the hobby for a while should have this system down, no problem.
great post, angie!!

what's that they say about "common sense"?
it's often not that common knowledge.

seriously, there ought to be a sticky for guys about how to request an appt, similar to the stickies for providers about how to join, get verified, and post ads.

angie's short example has the kind of info she would like to see. i imagine other providers have similar examples.

bottom line, ...
* providers - pls provide sufficient info so a prospective client knows kinda where you are, kinda when you're available, kinda what you offer, your fees, info needed for screening & requesting an appt, and best way to contact you.

* clients - pls provide sufficient info so a provider can carry out her screening (if necessary) and get back to you w/ whether she's available or not.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:15 PM   #13
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Hooker stress lol
Can easily be remedied by taking down phone #.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:16 PM   #14
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I tend to ask a lot of questions because the info posted on this site is often outdated. Sometimes your P411 info doesn't match what Eccie says. My personal favorite is when people advertise in Ft Worth when their incall is in Plano.

I can't speak for every guy in here but I have a pretty hectic schedule so I have to plan in advance. When a girls changes up the schedule on me I have to either scramble for something last minute or just go with out hobbying for that time period. I no shit went through double digit cancellations last week when the ladies in question said they would be available at the time we agreed on.

Something that might help ladies out as far as maximizing their clientele would be to think about when us guys have the best availability not when you have the best availability. I get that some of you ladies have kids, jobs etc....but so do us guys. Asking some of us to get out of the house last minute on a wednesday night at 10pm is a bit of a stretch when we have kids and an SO too. Even the weekends are kind of suspect. So when a guy ask you if you are available two days from now at a certain time is because he wants to see you but is trying to plan around things to make it happen.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:19 PM   #15
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I tend to ask a lot of questions because the info posted on this site is often outdated. Sometimes your P411 info doesn't match what Eccie says. My personal favorite is when people advertise in Ft Worth when their incall is in Plano.

I can't speak for every guy in here but I have a pretty hectic schedule so I have to plan in advance. When a girls changes up the schedule on me I have to either scramble for something last minute or just go with out hobbying for that time period. I no shit went through double digit cancellations last week when the ladies in question said they would be available at the time we agreed on.

Something that might help ladies out as far as maximizing their clientele would be to think about when us guys have the best availability not when you have the best availability. I get that some of you ladies have kids, jobs etc....but so do us guys. Asking some of us to get out of the house last minute on a wednesday night at 10pm is a bit of a stretch when we have kids and an SO too. Even the weekends are kind of suspect. So when a guy ask you if you are available two days from now at a certain time is because he wants to see you but is trying to plan around things to make it happen.
Please realize that you're one of the few that actually reads showcases, profiles and websites.

A lot of guys just skim over all that shit and text whatever phone # that pops up.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women