Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 07:59 PM   #1
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Location, Location, Location

Saw a provider last week and we discussed how dangerous this profession can be for you ladies. I say this because I'm a bit ignorant to the standard practice providers use to lead us clients your incall location.

Tried seeing a providers this afternoon, who said she was near the med center area. Drove to area in med center I always go to and then texted her for actual incall location. I then got text to head to intersection out of med center to a restaurant. Texted I was at restaurant, needed directions. Told of hotel to park at, but told to park in middle of parking lot, which I did. Long story short, she was spooked. She tried calling, but was unable to reach me, experimenting with the "Burner phone" app. Got a text saying since she couldn't hear my voice she was going to cancel the appointment. No big deal, her texts made her seem spooked, so I left.

Regarding safety and privacy, once you've decided to meet someone(ie they've passed your screening) why don't you give direct location. Unless the incall is a private residence I still don't know where your at. Am I missing something. The above scenario is ridicuously uncommon, but typically I have to add an additional 20mins of planning to limited hobby time to see a provider.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:15 AM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Not necessarily a ridiculous situation, more of a safety precaution.

Until they know you, or have very solid vouches, Many providers will

1) give you a generic location so you know your estimated travel time
2) give you a more specific location
3) on notice of arrival then give you the exact apartment or hotel room
4) sometime ask you to park in a very specific location because it is within their line of sight and they want to know if you are actually driving the vehicle make and color you told 'em you were driving.
5) Also, some don't ask race, size or age up front, and that's their screening method..

Reasons vary but the usual is they absolutely want to make sure you are close enough so you don't no show, which probably has been a burning issue for them in recent days and they absolutely don't want to compromise their location to a potential stalker or worse.

Directions above happen to me more often than not. Long as I can maintain the communication stream on a timely basis it is very little bother.

Hope that helps 'splain the process.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:19 AM   #3
~Arriana Grey~
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171772
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes sire CK! You hit the nail on the head!

I said head.

Now I want some

But anyhoo, YES. EXACTLY WHY. The girl might have had a bad experience once when being a bit too "trusting."

Xo
~Arriana Grey~ is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 10:19 PM   #4
AngeLisa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 127173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea i with agree with you ck. Pretty accurate
AngeLisa is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:55 AM   #5
Mature210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have no problem with the ladies security measures, and I'm more than happy to comply. I'm reasonably confident that you're legitimate because I've already looked over your reviews and done my research, so you are the one who has to be hyper vigilant when you're meeting me for the first time. I get that.

I only ask that you give me an address so I can find the incall location easier by using a mapping app on my phone. I don't care if the address is to the Valero on the corner of the intersection, but it can be frustrating to both of us if I miss the exit, circle around, and search for your incall for the next 20 minutes. Now we're both behind schedule, and I never like to arrive late - out of courtesy to you.

When you settle into an incall location, please take a minute to note a nearby address.
Mature210 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:10 AM   #6
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
(...)

Reasons vary but the usual is they absolutely want to make sure you are close enough so you don't no show, which probably has been a burning issue for them in recent days and they absolutely don't want to compromise their location to a potential stalker or worse.

Directions above happen to me more often than not. Long as I can maintain the communication stream on a timely basis it is very little bother.

Hope that helps 'splain the process.

What stops a potential stalker or another problem person to no-show 5 min before the scheduled time?
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:45 AM   #7
Mature210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
What stops a potential stalker or another problem person to no-show 5 min before the scheduled time?
Agreed, and how does directions to a general area, vs providing an address (possibly to a neighboring location), increase security?
Old 11-05-2015, 04:54 PM   #8
John4229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

There's a pretty standard two-call system - once to get you to the hotel or apartment complex, again when you arrive for the room number. Some providers who work out of their homes or apartments will send you to a nearby intersection, then give you the address.

I only had one (backpage) who made me call about five times - go to the medical center area, now go to this intersection with the highway, now go to this hotel that's next to the one I'm in, now the hotel, and finally the room number.

I don't see how this increases security - a thief or thug is even more motivated than an honest customer - but it certainly increases annoyance. Especially since you can get pulled over for using a cell phone while driving, and it's dangerous and stupid in any case, it also increases the risk of getting a ticket or having an accident.
John4229 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #9
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature210 View Post
Agreed, and how does directions to a general area, vs providing an address (possibly to a neighboring location), increase security?
It doesn't. All it does is create more work. I rather work smarter, not harder. Having the client call upon arrival prior to proceeding to exact apartment or room number is what I do, so I can be ready by the door, as I do not like anyone knocking and drawing unnecessary attention.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:19 AM   #10
Mature210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
It doesn't. All it does is create more work. I rather work smarter, not harder. Having the client call upon arrival prior to proceeding to exact apartment or room number is what I do, so I can be ready by the door, as I do not like anyone knocking and drawing unnecessary attention.
PERFECT!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women