Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70690
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48396
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35685
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Obama Is Dedicated To Terrorism

Ah, yes. The right wingers have been out in force lately. First, Tea-Party activist Bill Ayers says Obama should be tried for war crimes, and now that famous conservative author Noam Chomsky says Obama is dedicated to terrorism. Here's the article:

Earlier in the week, friend of President Barack Obama and former Weather Underground member Bill Ayers criticized the President for his foreign-policy initiatives, which Ayers deemed to be terroristic. It’s one thing when a left-wing activist with ties to terror in his own background criticizes Obama; but for anyone who was hesitant to agree with Ayers because of his sordid past, celebrated left-leaning polemicist Noam Chomsky has your back.

In a thorough interview with GRITtv host Laura Flanders, the MIT professor and prolific author said that Obama has not just earned the title of “terrorist” — the President has proven time and again that it is “dedicated to increasing terrorism.”

“The Obama Administration is dedicated to increasing terrorism,” he went on. “In fact, it’s doing it all over the world. Obama, first of all, is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history. The drone assassination campaigns, which are just part of it… All of these operations, they are terror operations.”

Chomsky explained that the Administration’s drone policy is strikingly evident as a multiplier of violent extremism.

“People have a reaction, they don’t say, ‘Fine, I don’t care if my cousin was murdered.’ And they become what we call terrorists,” he said. “This is completely understood from the highest level, that as you carry out these operations you’re generating terrorism.”

Later, echoing a belief that anyone familiar with the foreign policy positions of former Representative Ron Paul has heard before, Chomsky surmised: “People hate the country that’s just terrorizing them, that’s not a surprise. Just consider the way we react to acts of terror. That’s the way other people react to acts of terror.”

Don't you love it when these righties make fools of themselves? LOL!

http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/2...-noam-chomsky/

What? These are ultra-Leftists? I thought those guys supported Obama? Ayers even wrote books for Obama, and helped launch his political career?

Uh, oh. Not looking good. Not good at all.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

Fucking stupid asshole with fucking stupid asshole post title. Fuck you moron.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Did you mean that comment for me, Noam Chomsky or Bill Ayers, Timmy? They are the ones who call Obama a war criminal and terrorist. I just posted the article.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Oh I meant you. When those others appear here, we'll talk to them.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

What do you think of Ayers' and Chomsky's statements, Timmy? We've settled you don't like me much, but how about their comments? Do you agree or disagree with them, and why?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're a fucking loser. Whiny.

You make civil discussion impossible in this forum.

they should impeach you like you did to Nixon!

Now go crouch down and lick the nuts of the next vagrant who wandered into your stall in the Salina bus station baffroom. M
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:33 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

LMAO! Just confirms what I've been saying for years. Liberalism can't exist beside it's own views. They don't make sense.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #8
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Ayers is Obama's friend? How many times have they interacted?

20? 30 times?

I think I read that they last spoke in 2003-4 maybe?

Who gives a fuck what either of those guys think or say?

j douche-bag ignores common knowledge that all parties have fringe members that should not be allowed up out of the basement.

Using j douche-bag's "logic", Michelle Bachman is the heart and soul of the tea-baggers or that sarah palin would not resign an elected office before the end of her term.

How ironic to see y'all embrace the minds and thoughts of these ass-clowns for no other reason than because they are critical of Obama.

I bet sog's ass crack goes all the way up to his shoulder blades from trying to sit/ride on the fence all the time.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I think you failed Munchie. Try again and use some logic.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #10
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Proves only that Obama is not the left wing crazy that you've all been claiming him to be.

But some of us already knew that.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Ah, yes. The right wingers have been out in force lately. First, Tea-Party activist Bill Ayers says Obama should be tried for war crimes, and now that famous conservative author Noam Chomsky says Obama is dedicated to terrorism. Here's the article:

Earlier in the week, friend of President Barack Obama and former Weather Underground member Bill Ayers criticized the President for his foreign-policy initiatives, which Ayers deemed to be terroristic. It’s one thing when a left-wing activist with ties to terror in his own background criticizes Obama; but for anyone who was hesitant to agree with Ayers because of his sordid past, celebrated left-leaning polemicist Noam Chomsky has your back.

In a thorough interview with GRITtv host Laura Flanders, the MIT professor and prolific author said that Obama has not just earned the title of “terrorist” — the President has proven time and again that it is “dedicated to increasing terrorism.”

“The Obama Administration is dedicated to increasing terrorism,” he went on. “In fact, it’s doing it all over the world. Obama, first of all, is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists, maybe in history. The drone assassination campaigns, which are just part of it… All of these operations, they are terror operations.”

Chomsky explained that the Administration’s drone policy is strikingly evident as a multiplier of violent extremism.

“People have a reaction, they don’t say, ‘Fine, I don’t care if my cousin was murdered.’ And they become what we call terrorists,” he said. “This is completely understood from the highest level, that as you carry out these operations you’re generating terrorism.”

Later, echoing a belief that anyone familiar with the foreign policy positions of former Representative Ron Paul has heard before, Chomsky surmised: “People hate the country that’s just terrorizing them, that’s not a surprise. Just consider the way we react to acts of terror. That’s the way other people react to acts of terror.”

Don't you love it when these righties make fools of themselves? LOL!

http://personalliberty.com/2013/06/2...-noam-chomsky/

What? These are ultra-Leftists? I thought those guys supported Obama? Ayers even wrote books for Obama, and helped launch his political career?

Uh, oh. Not looking good. Not good at all.

I am amazed you are amazed.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

"I just posted the article" ... Classic Whiny!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:05 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Proves only that Obama is not the left wing crazy that you've all been claiming him to be.

But some of us already knew that.
Are you supporting Obama's dedication to terrorism, then, Doofie?

Old 06-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Your words, ass wipe.

Classic Whiny blather.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:26 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Doove has a very low threshold of proof. I have some land you can buy in Florida.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women