Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default VELLETTE

Any intel on VELLETTE from her backpage ad in Corpus? Her pics caught my eye...
Holden Mcrotch is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Brother Mcrotch....lol

Back when the other site was up I ran a search on her number in Houston and found several really bad reviews...so I passed.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
vellette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4807
My ECCIE Reviews
Default From Vellette's Desk

WOW:

You're a blatant liar because I have never worked in Houston. The only people that have ever had anything bad to say agout me are those that cannot afford my rates and or my screening. Most of them of course being ASPD members and now current members of this sight.

My Corpus Christi tour went very well and too bad you missed out. I am a very beautiful lady.

Vellette
vellette is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

From what I remember the only thing Lap got wrong was the location!
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
Guest062610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

vellette,

Welcome to ECCIE!

I may have the location wrong...but the content was more important. I'll reiterate that I do not have any first hand knowledge of you...and for the record, if it wasn't for the negative reviews I would have seen you.

Maybe some of the wonderful gents in Corpus that visited you will post some positive information so we can make an informed decision.

LAP
Guest062610 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
That.guy001
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

There is a civil way to respond to negative feedback. I find LAP to be a reasonable guy. I say slowwww down Vellette...cream rises to the top, so if you are what you say...the good reviews will set you free!

I personally would scratch you off the list just based on the outburst. I find it to be...unprofessional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellette View Post
WOW:

You're a blatant liar because I have never worked in Houston. The only people that have ever had anything bad to say agout me are those that cannot afford my rates and or my screening. Most of them of course being ASPD members and now current members of this sight.

My Corpus Christi tour went very well and too bad you missed out. I am a very beautiful lady.

Vellette
That.guy001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #7
vellette
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default My response to this B.S.

Quite frankly I'm not at all concerned that whoever you are won't call me. I receive many requests for my services a day, most of which I cannot accomodate. I'm a busy person.

My recent trip to Corpus was to accomodate current benefactors and not at all intended to seek new ones. I think it's kind of funny that memmbers on this site even care what I'm doing or where I'm going.

Not everyone depends on these sites or even knows about them. There was some banter about me on ASPD being snotty and stuck-up and I have absolutely no problem with that, I am very persnickety.

The majority of the men that seek my company are generally very succesful and are too busy to bother with sites like this.

This site as well as others like it do nothing but try and intimidate providers into keeping their rates low by keeping them in their place. It's sad really. The more successful ladies know that and that's why they're living the lifestyle they are enititled to and not catering to a bunch of cheapskates.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
dcarr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Was going to try to respond nicely to your comments Vellette but decided why bother, just rest assured not a cheapskate here and the people that I have met are not as well. You will probably never find out for sure. Your burning bridges that there is no need to burn. Glad you have clientele, treat them well, it will be hard to replace them with your attitude.
dcarr is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #9
Holden Mcrotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Sorry i ever posted this. Didn't want any drama. I was just trying to do some research.
Holden Mcrotch is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
silvester91999
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

WOW well I guess I'll finish burning my bridge! From what I remember there were no coments concerning being snotty or stuck up best that I can remember most coments were related to size and age. But most of that was found in the BCD section of the review.
silvester91999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #11
vellette
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default About Reviews!!

Yes I'm sorry you did too, if you had read my ad it states that I do not permit reviews. There is a very good reason why, I am an LMT and for most site even like this one there is a rule concerning that. You do not review LMT's because they can loose their license.

Furthermore, if any lady specifically states in her ad that she doesn't want reviews that's the way it should be and it should be respected. If you're one of those men that absolutely has to share his business with the entire world incuding the cops then go to a provider who wants a review. Beleive there thousands of woman out there who want a review.

I do not advertise on this site or any other like this and have no need for provider status and when people like you ask questions about me on sites like this it puts me on the radar. Hence, you could of just called and ask me and I would have explained the above to you.

I am very fortunate that I am well educated, internationally traveled, multi-lingual and the widow of a Marine Corps Officer. I don't have to depend on sites like this for my income but other women do.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellette View Post
WOW:

Vellette
When you refer to beauty you must be speaking of looks only, right?
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #13
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

And yet here you are.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #14
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway View Post
And yet here you are.
My thoughts exactly. Doesn't the old adage go something like "I think she doth protest too much"
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:42 PM   #15
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Well Vellette no one here would want you to "loose" your license. Although with your education, I'm sure you'd be back to work in no time. However, your rates may qualify you for our Diamonds and Tuxedos forum. In fact, I'm thinking you may be the one and only LMT in that forum. Could be a niche market for you.
rjdiner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women