Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162524
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35864
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should your reviews as a Provider matter (or reviews by client) when you OUT someone here?
Hell no! The moment you post that sort of info, you're gone 36 87.80%
Well, if she is hot and has great reviews, give her a break 3 7.32%
Well, if the guy posts very helpful reviews of new pussy give him slack 1 2.44%
I'm too big of a wuss to vote. 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 06-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Should your reviews matter when it comes to outing?

In a fee dispute thread in the Alerts (notice I am calling what it is, a fee dispute, NOT an alert), a former ASPD admin claims that because the provider has great reviews she shouldn't worry about getting banned for outing a client and even goes so far as to make an assumption that she didn't out his real name (but she had no way of KNOWING that when she did so and the former Admin has no fucking clue what his real name is and insults him if he used his real name in the first place).

So it is a basic question.

Should it matter at ALL whether a provider has great reviews or for that matter, if a client posts a lot of great reviews, when it comes to THE cardinal sin of outing a person in this very private thing we call the hobby?
Old 06-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

LLong i get your point however we are not the judge and jury. It;s the mods and they determine punishment. The former mod who made that statement is just a hobbiest like us and glad he is. I guess as Carmen stated the mods rendered a judgement. FTR I agree with your stance.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I have no idea what she posted but whatever it was it shows a complete lack of discretion. If it was personal info, I think banning is appropriate.

Isn't identifying someone as a former aspd admin against the rules too?
Old 06-11-2011, 10:18 AM   #4
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I think that if there is not a strict no outing policy there should be. I am not talking a detail which may be a little too much detail, but actually posting something that basically names or gives a detail that would make finding the name far too easy.

This should be a no brainer. The best you can say is that someone has very poor judgment to a degree that makes having them a member of the community is ill advised.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Here's what is posted by ECCIE owners regarding outing:
"#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously."

The information posted was not accidental, It was an angry provider lashing out because a client shorted her half her recently raised fee.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

I agree that provider's should be banned regardless of her "credibility" on this or any other site if she outs a person and posts his/her personal info, but I think it is fine to post the handle on Eccie, especially if there is infallible proof of the alledged issue that took place.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:41 AM   #7
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

As said in the other thread, the staff willl determine what should be done about any outing that occured. The facts of the matter will be considered and action taken as the staff feels should be done. Move on
Old 06-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #8
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

i think people that start polls should be banned.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
Are you channeling madddog?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
FUGLY
BANNED

Quote:
In a fee dispute thread in the Alerts (notice I am calling what it is, a fee dispute, NOT an alert), a former ASPD admin claims that because the provider has great reviews she shouldn't worry about getting banned for outing a client and even goes so far as to make an assumption that she didn't out his real name (but she had no way of KNOWING that when she did so and the former Admin has no fucking clue what his real name is and insults him if he used his real name in the first place).

So it is a basic question.

Should it matter at ALL whether a provider has great reviews or for that matter, if a client posts a lot of great reviews, when it comes to THE cardinal sin of outing a person in this very private thing we call the hobby?
Someone should ban yo ass for keeping this shit stirred up. Better check yo self bitch.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUGLY View Post
Someone should ban yo ass for keeping this shit stirred up. Better check yo self bitch.

alright who are you? tick tock tick tock.....

any hoot, I could care less if this provider gets banned or not, the powers that be will decide that. I think she is very hot, and before today did not even know she existed. shows how much I am in tuned with the babes here lately.

but to satisfy the OP thread question, just because she is a babe, very hot, and supposedly gets good reviews, it should not be a reason she is not banned IMO. I think her intent, and the severity of her actions and any other past history should be the only thing considered. not public perspective/perception, shit stirrers, and other things on the peripheral.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

Take this for what its worth but I think we have all the mods we need and really don't need someone who has declared himself the unofficial eccie/hobby police constantly rehashing other threads and constantly bashing any lady that posts an alert.
Oh! and this poll is just your way of starting another thread about another that has been closed by the mods.
If anyone should get points right now it should be you.
Shit stirrer.

just my opinion.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #13
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Isn't identifying someone as a former aspd admin against the rules too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Shit stirrer.

What they said.

I wonder, does the OP's disgust about outing carry over to other sites that anonymously out people?? Pot, meet kettle.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #14
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
What they said.

I wonder, does the OP's disgust about outing carry over to other sites that anonymously out people?? Pot, meet kettle.
Obviously you haven't understood how strongly I feel about outing to even bother to post that.

I don't care WHERE outing is going on, I feel it is wrong and should NOT be going on no matter what site.

It happens that on ECCIE, the vast majority of people behave and many do not even post or pop their head up because of that sort of action and it is somewhat of an "industry" standard that outing is bad for both sides.

Take a look at the current poll results to see whether people agree with the way I asked this question or whether some decide to take exception because I happened to ask it.

Would your panties be in less of a wad if a provider got outed and another provider posted this poll?

Considering that the people you quoted are doing nothing except trying to HIJACK the damn thread and attack me, the OP and then you also fail to post anything at all to this poll, that means you too are more interested in creating DRAMA by attacking the OP and HIJACKING a thread rather than expressing a meaningful opinion or, wow, what a concept, creating your own thread to ask others opinions about a topic.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #15
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

More tread hijacks, more points.Bubba3452

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Obviously you haven't understood how strongly I feel about outing to even bother to post that.

I don't care WHERE outing is going on, I feel it is wrong and should NOT be going on no matter what site..............

Considering that the people you quoted are doing nothing except trying to HIJACK the damn thread and attack me, the OP and then you also fail to post anything at all to this poll, that means you too are more interested in creating DRAMA by attacking the OP and HIJACKING a thread rather than expressing a meaningful opinion or, wow, what a concept, creating your own thread to ask others opinions about a topic.
speaking of which, LL, remember this thread, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=238663 and your post #4 in it? talk about hijacking a thread....sure, you put a sentence or two in your post about the thread topic, but you last sentence was just the opposite of how you say you feel with your post in this thread. In this case, you did not attack the OP, but you were trying to stir shit up attacking my post by rehashing other things. Live by your own words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
What they said.

+1
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women