Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Amber Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145179
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Safety First!

Just need to get something off my chest.

This site is not made for strictly GFE providers, so I do not understand why hobbyists continual bash providers that do not provide certain services.

I understand we all have something different we are looking for, but if a provider is uncomfortable doing certain things (ie, greek) or feels that other things (BBBJ, DATY, etc) could put her health in danger why speak badly about her for not providing these services during a session. The only reason you should ever talk badly about a provider not providing certain services is if you were lead to believe otherwise. I understand if you walk into a situation thinking you're going to get you're member wet and that doesn't happen, then write a review and be mad, but if a provider tells you "everything is protected" before you ever set up an appointment or if you read her reviews and it tells you that, dont be mad at something she doesn't provide. It's the ladies choice, the services she offers and what she is comfortable with.

Just because a provider isn't GFE, it doesn't mean that she can't still be sensual and make sure you have an amazing time. Maybe, she values her health over money (and I'm not saying this to put down providers that do do it all.)

Food for thought :: http://www.salon.com/2012/08/19/how_risky_is_oral_sex/

That's all for now!!! XOXO
Amber Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Bliss View Post
The only reason you should ever talk badly about a provider not providing certain services is if you were lead to believe otherwise.
Amber, I think you are correct on this point.

--If a lady has misleading information or photos or rates, bad on her.

--If a guy doesn't do his homework--or thinks he is entitled to something--bad on him.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Kelsey180
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 137747
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you amber on one of my reviews a client expressed we didnt click but had he done his research or let me know what was important to him, I would have told him we werent a match! If your looking for something specific than you need to express this...
Kelsey180 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Ok, so I have been meaning to post this question for a bit now; if the reviews and personal site don't mention certain things ie greek or cbj vs bbbj when is it ok to ask? I travel and try and do my part by attempting to match my preferences but I have found that many (not all) ladies don't like to discuss what they are comfortable with. I was on one site (gone now) where it had a decent profile that allowed me to send ladies to so they could see if they could accommodate my preferences. It would be nice if Date Check or P411 had a way for the ladies to look at our profiles and see if they would be interested for a date or not.

Ladies, how do you prefer to pass this info along? Obviously during our appointment would be a bit too late.
Sensei is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
Amber Bliss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm perfectly comfortable answering those questions via email or during our phone call, I know some ladies like to be discreet and don't want to answer explicit questions, but those type of providers usually have all these details on their site. Their are also ways to ask these questions more discreetly. I would prefer a client be up front with me, then be disappointed when they arrive.

Its also best to stick with reviewed providers, most reviews (if you're a member of the site) will go into enough details that you can get a feel for what the provider provides.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Amber, I agree with you; and a very well written review.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I agree that you should not say negative things about a providers choice. If the provider is willing to give that information to you prior ( such as yourself). That's not usually the case as in the interest of safety many providers maintain a code of silence until after the meeting has already started and donation passed. The review has to be there to let the hobbyist know who he is going to see and spend his hard earned roses on. I do prefer the type of provider that does the things you don't do and I would want to know that before I saw you. Given equal respect and equal ground ( although some may take the other side) I always see the BBBJ and Greek provider first given the same donation level and I think most guys would if the attractivness and hygeine is the same. Now in no way do I think your less of a provider than the other just one that isn't in my criteria. You look great and I am sure you are very successful in your own comfort zone.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
Ok, so I have been meaning to post this question for a bit now; if the reviews and personal site don't mention certain things ie greek or cbj vs bbbj when is it ok to ask? I travel and try and do my part by attempting to match my preferences but I have found that many (not all) ladies don't like to discuss what they are comfortable with. I was on one site (gone now) where it had a decent profile that allowed me to send ladies to so they could see if they could accommodate my preferences. It would be nice if Date Check or P411 had a way for the ladies to look at our profiles and see if they would be interested for a date or not.

Ladies, how do you prefer to pass this info along? Obviously during our appointment would be a bit too late.
For me, I will ask those types of questions after the first exchange of communication. I will only ask if I'm serious about seeing the lady in question. And this is after I've reviewed her website and read her reviews. There is one performance issue (MSOG) that is a must for me. If she doesn't offer it or won't tell me if she offers it, I won't book her.

BTW, there is a site that gives you information on what a lady offers. If you check out P411, ladies have the option to list services offered. All of the explicit activities are options which can be selected by the ladies. P411 is really on top of things because they have added several activities recently-- Female Condom Friendly and Stripper Slide come to mind. Of course, they also have GFE listed as an option, but that is pretty much useless because my definition of GFE might not be the same as her definition.

Finally, I think GFE has become the norm in the hobby. More and more, guys are expecting BBBJ, MSOG, etc from girls who claim to be GFE. I agree guys should not bad mouth a lady for practicing the way she wants, but at some point, the ladies need to understand what the expectations are. Probably not a bad idea to be absolutely clear when it comes to protected vs unprotected services. I think more and more girls need to use the term GFE Safe if they won't BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #9
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Amber there is nothing wrong with offering service you are comfortable and im sure you will still do good..but this hobby is a buyers market and most guys are looking for the most they can get for the least amount of money..very few are looking for quality..so it will be hard to compete against the others that offer a wide variety in their menu.
Its like a good massage...you pay for what u get and sometimes there is no happy ending with a real masseuse but you can get an excellent massage..so you have to give to get some other thing you enjoy...
Its like the old saying different strokes for different folks...but dont be alarmed if most guys go for the extended menu.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:48 PM   #10
Amber Bliss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have a problem getting appointments, Ive been in this industry for many years, and over the years clients are beginning to expect so much more, because so much more is being offered at such low prices. This post also wasn't all about me, but I see many providers on here getting negative comments because of services they don't provide, which they state they don't provide.

I also agree with Cpalmson, many people have a different definition of the term GFE, and that term is used very loosely, so if you want to make sue you're getting what you what, find a discreet way to ask.

As I tell clients, Im a full service provider, but everything is protected, if it cant be protected it cant be done, and there are no exchanges of bodily fluids, again my preference.

But asking if someone is GFE is just as bad as asking a girl if shes into fetishes, since there are hundreds of fetishes out there, how can a provider answer this question without knowing exactly what the client is asking for or expecting.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post. Many girls start out protected EVERYTHING, as I did. With pressure, and reading comments from provider/agency reviews ( " You spent 5 bucks, and got a CBJ?? No thanks, I'll pass on her"), we providers buckle from the pressure and the bashing and put DATY/BBBJ/Greek on the menu. (Ha, Bacterial Vaginosis) At the end of the day, its never worth compromising your health. I am very glad you posted this for new providers to see. It sucks to have to cross your fingers before a session hoping you won't get any problems because you compromised your health for that mean green....
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:49 AM   #12
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:

As I tell clients, Im a full service provider, but everything is protected, if it cant be protected it cant be done, and there are no exchanges of bodily fluids, again my preference. ...
As others have said, this is your preference and your right. I actually prefer this myself. You have nothing for which to apologize and I don't believe you should spend one minute worrying about those who dump on you because of your preferences.

Do what you do. Do it well. And ditch your detractors.

All the best.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

While I prefer BBBJ, it is not a deal breaker. I will see GFE providers where everything is protected, but if I do, I have to know the quality of service is stellar.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #14
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
... I will see GFE providers where everything is protected, but if I do, I have to know the quality of service is stellar.
I heard a story once--and no way to know if it's true, but it's funny!--about a gent who saw a full-cover GFE. Her attitude was SO anti-germ that everything that was done in session was accompanied by her smirk and a little, "eeewww." This guy was known for carrying only 100's. So sessions of $200 he usually left $300 if he wanted to tip.

As he left this particular session, she mentioned that tips were appreciated. His response? Yeah. As I heard the story, he said, "Tip? Eeeewww."

So the moral? Quality of service is important with fully covered GFE. But so is attitude!

Have a great day all.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #15
Sensei
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I'm perfectly comfortable answering those questions via email or during our phone call, I know some ladies like to be discreet and don't want to answer explicit questions, but those type of providers usually have all these details on their site. Their are also ways to ask these questions more discreetly. I would prefer a client be up front with me, then be disappointed when they arrive.

Its also best to stick with reviewed providers, most reviews (if you're a member of the site) will go into enough details that you can get a feel for what the provider provides.
Yes, I have found that there are ways to ask. All else fails I ask HOW to ask because there are just no hints available. I wouldn't say anything derogatory if certain things were not available but it does play a role in my choice. I would never attempt to persuade one of you ladies to go outside your comfort zone and you should stay in yours since there are plenty providers in my comfort zone and many clients in yours.
Sensei is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women