Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41253
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM   #1
Myusica
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Why Pussy?

I'm just kinda bored at my job working night shift and doing my daily check in, I wanted to know why other gents pay to play in pussy? Anyone who has seen me knows that I am a big fan of the sloppy bbbj, and I know there are other oral fanatics out there as well. But a lot of times when I see someone who can't give a 30 min bbbj(usually some random bp girl because Monroe is dead), they offer me to do a Cfs. I'm like.....bitccchhhhh I'm not paying for your enjoyment. This is me time! If I wanted to wrap my dick in rubber and shove it into the Grand Canyon, I'd have more fun simulating it at home.

To me, at least, it's all the same. I haven't met a provider who has some sort of magical vagina and abnormal skills and positions that make me think they're from another planet. Pussy is not that captivating. Company can be. False affection can be comforting as well.

But that sweet mouth.....oh the joys of her eyes meeting yours in devotion to your pleasure(rare)and her covering every inch in wetness. Oh the beauty in her devoting every motion of her being all to satisfy you and maybe, just maybe you rewarding her with a good fucking for being such a good girl. Now that's service.

Hope that doesn't offend the pussy lovers. Maybe I'm just a narcissistic bastard who is fixated on the art of DT and all things sloppy.

Am I a bad person?
Myusica is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

You're still a stud in my book.......
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:31 PM   #3
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Because pussy rules the world!
44formore is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 05:11 PM   #4
bjfever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'm a big fan of the bj also. If that's what you fancy, you absolutely have to see Vivian Gates.
bjfever is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women