Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default IF IT WASN'T FOR OBAMA.....

We would have been in a real recovery .....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
We would have been in a real recovery .....

Speaking of the need for a "real recovery," the title of this thread should have been:

If it wasn't for GW
(aka Dubya, Bush Lite and/or the most incompetent President in modern US history) and his failed economic, domestic and foreign policies, there would have been no need for a "real recovery!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Republican Complaint

The Republican complaint about President Obama is essentially,

. . . "Why haven't you cleaned up the mess we made sooner!"

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The Republican complaint about President Obama is essentially,

. . . "Why haven't you cleaned up the mess we made sooner!"

I believe Fast Gunn just nailed it!!!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You guys need to see the Documentary " Fall Of The Republic" It's true G. Bush and Obama are basically screw offs but it goes even deeper than that.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:24 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That dogma only works with Obamazombies, Independents and others don't think like you. We want a President who takes responsibility and gets results.

The polling trends prove my point and aren't in Obama 's favor.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A fast, nonsensical quip and away they ride. The Obamazombies! Maybe if you stuck around and tried to explain then you would come to a different conclusion. Which part of Bush caused the collapse;
was it the attempted investigation of the Fannie and Freddie in 2006 which was stopped by Barney Frank and company,
was it the business cycle that seems to have been around for over a hundred years,
was it the Community Reinvestment Act that was passed in 1977 that led to mortgages being given to the unworthy,
was it Barney Frank saying in July of 2008 that the economy, and specifically the housing industry, was great,
was it the TARP that both Senator John McCain and President elect Obama both signed off on,
or maybe it was the first bailout that both McCain and Obama both agreed to,
or maybe it was the attack on 9/11 because Clinton passed the buck to the new guy (Bush),
or it was the war that was brought to the shores of the US by Afghanistan and voted upon by the Senate including John Kerry, John Edwards, and Hillary Clinton.
Could have been one of those things? This is where you give us your idiotic comment and then ride off into the sunset again on your unicorn.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And the wall -of -seperation between investment and commercial banks that was torn down by Clinton (Gramm /Leach /Blilley.) .
Old 06-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes, so many things that Bush was responsible for I forgot that from the Clinton years. This effectively killed Glass Spiegel in 1999. I didn't know that the governor of Texas had so much power.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:33 PM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, so many things that Bush was responsible for I forgot that from the Clinton years. This effectively killed Glass Spiegel in 1999.
JD, I don't know who you're using for sources but Spiegel has not been "effectively killed" as you claim. Spiegel was first established in 1865 and they are still hanging around in 2012.

Just follow the link! http://www.spiegel.com/

Unless, of course you are claiming that some poor Dude (or Dudette) named "Glass Spiegel" was "effectively killed" by the Clinton Administration "in 1999." Is this another in an increasingly long line of Far Right Wing-Nut (aka Romneyzombeys) conspiracy theories or is "Glass Spiegel" a real person? If so, this is the first I have heard of poor ol' Glass's murder and a moment of silence might be in order! May he (or she) rest in peace!

BTW, who in the hell was "Glass Spiegel" and why do the Far Right Wing-Nut conspiracy theorists (aka Romneyzombeys) believe the Clinton Administration "effectively killed" him or her?

Please cite your sources!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And don't forget Bush managed the economy out of the dot.com bust from the Clinton years, as well as the financial mess from 9/11; a mis -managed security threat Clinton handed Bush .
Old 06-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #12
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

No not Spiegal Tex it's Glass-Steagall. Look up the Glass-Steagall Act. It has something to do with the way banks function. Financial institutions are either Commercial Banks or Investment Banks they can't be both according to the Glass-Steagall Act. It's better if you just Google it and read on your own.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

JD from now on just call it the GSA. LOL

http://www.investopedia.com/articles...#axzz1wgpPnP9u
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
No not Spiegal Tex it's Glass-Steagall. Look up the Glass-Steagall Act.
Don't tell me, tell JD! I wasn't the one who initially shifted the conversation toward who or what mysteriously "killed Glass Spiegel." That distinction lies squarely on JD's shoulders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This effectively killed Glass Spiegel in 1999.
We have all known for quite some time that JD lives in his own sheltered world. Facts be damned!
Old 06-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #15
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I can’t wait to see this inept president out of office. If Obama isn’t elected, or if he starts trailing badly in the polls, watch how quickly the stock market turns around. He is so fucking anti capitalism he has scared everyone into cash positions. There has never been so much cash sitting on the sidelines. I took most my money out of the market the day that the market started crashing after the housing bubble. Sure I took a little hit, but not nearly as bad as those that rode it all the way down. After the worse seemed to be over, I got back in and made some pretty good gains. I got back out a couple of months ago and am pretty much back in a cash position.
How the hell can any investor feel comfortable with this guy in office? It’s one attack on free enterprise after another. Hell, I know Dems hate success, but even Bill Clinton had enough sense not to openly attack capitalism. Remember when Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, he immediately went on a tour touting how he was coming back for the rich later. Fuck, how confident does that make you feel?
How many times have you heard the Democratic leadership and Obama bash corporations for having historic cash reserves and not hiring? Are they that fucking stupid? Corporations are supposed to hire without additional demand? Yeah, why not? Business is down, all economic indicators are down, let’s just hire new employees to stand around with their thumbs up their asses! For God’s sake, can we quit electing so many fucking attorneys and get a few economists and business people in the congress and senate?
Watch how quickly the markets turn back around when we get this idiot out of office and money starts flowing back into the markets.
You voted for Obama to prove that you aren’t a racist, now vote against him to prove that you aren’t an idiot!
GymRat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women