Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
test
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
ToBeOrNotToBe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11
Thumbs down Review/Alert: Getting stood up by Euro Tanya...

First off, I chose not to submit this as a review on purpose. With that said, here we go:

Was stood up by Ms. Tanya earlier today. Set up appointment with her days ago to meet her at an incall she was to arrange. Been in contact with her via text. Very cordial & professional. Texted me the room number 2 hrs prior to my appt. Confirmed receipt & ensured her I'd be there. Texted her 5 min prior to my appt letting her know I'm in the lobby heading up to her room, but didn't hear from her; no worries; she didn't have to. Went up to the right floor but realized the room number she had given me had one too many digits! Okkkk... I tried knocking on a few doors for rooms with numbers close to what she had given me, to no avail. Thought maybe she's staying in the other tower inside the hotel (highly unlikely since the other tower rooms were much more expensive). Nonetheless, went to the other tower. Meanwhile, I kept texting and calling her. Texts went unanswered & calls were answered by her Google Voice voicemail. Needless to say, the other tower didn't have that room number either. Called the front desk & tried different possible room numbers but they needed a last name. So after about 30 minutes of wasting my time & and an entire afternoon wasted, left the premises. I understand things do happen... But here we are 7+ hrs later & still no news from her.
ToBeOrNotToBe is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Curious to hear her excuse...I wonder if she had a pregnant sister. LOL
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:10 AM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Moved to COED since this is not a review and is a NCNS.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:11 AM   #4
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Lol @ Roger
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:46 AM   #5
Big J Dog
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Sorry to hear that she NCNS on you. She was communicative with me and actually sent me a nice email after our appointment. Hopefully, this is out of character and she will let you know what happened.
Big J Dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
ToBeOrNotToBe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J Dog View Post
Sorry to hear that she NCNS on you. She was communicative with me and actually sent me a nice email after our appointment. Hopefully, this is out of character and she will let you know what happened.
Well over a week later and not a word from her. She's been active on P411, and I have posted on several boards (where she frequently advertises) this same alert giving her plenty of opportunity to respond, to no avail. I'm not worried a bit. There's POF in the sea (for me & her), but this way at least people proceed with caution before changing their entire schedule for what could be an entirely waste of time & lost money (i.e., taking time off from work, etc.).
ToBeOrNotToBe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women